over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your best bulking cycles

In the first cycle there were no peptides at all. My next cycle I am gonna keep it simple and just use MK-677. In a perfect world I could run that with 5mg cjc-dac or 5IU HGH but I doubt that will happen.

Right now I am on 50mg test c and 40mg tren a per day and plan to add in LR3 and PEG MGF. Actually last time I dosed LR3 and PEG MGF that was one of the best cycles I have ever done. I was only on about 400mg total aas too (can't remember exactly but it was low). 200mcg lr3 eod is an amazing thing. I plan to add in 50mg winny per day too. Plus my synthetine and syntherol so all in all I should make some great progress.

when are you dosing the lr3? what does PEG MGF do? I will google it, but curious what your results/experience was.

I'm not saying this is for everyone but truth be told the best cycle I ever did a few years back was:
1200mg Test E weekly
800mg Tren E
600mg EQ
50mg Var for 6 weeks at the start
small amount of GH 2-3iu daily
Stayed on about 24 weeks and ended with major PCT

This was a long cycle with amazing results. By the end of the year (couple of small cycles during that year also) I had gained 25-30lbs of muscle and lost approx. 25lbs of BF.
You know we are always the hardest on ourselves, but I felt like I finally looked great after years of lifting and cycling. My arms were the biggest change. I had that squared off bicep look kind of like Larry Scott's back in pre historic days LOL
Anyway just my .02 Think the Tren E was the big difference but that's an almost dangerous amount, for me anyway.

I'm not saying this is for everyone but truth be told the best cycle I ever did a few years back was:

1200mg Test E weekly

800mg Tren E

600mg EQ

50mg Var for 6 weeks at the start

small amount of GH 2-3iu daily

Stayed on about 24 weeks and ended with major PCT

This was a long cycle with amazing results. By the end of the year (couple of small cycles during that year also) I had gained 25-30lbs of muscle and lost approx. 25lbs of BF.

You know we are always the hardest on ourselves, but I felt like I finally looked great after years of lifting and cycling. My arms were the biggest change. I had that squared off bicep look kind of like Larry Scott's back in pre historic days LOL

Anyway just my .02 Think the Tren E was the big difference but that's an almost dangerous amount, for me anyway.

Wow that's a ton of tren bro! Cool that it worked so well for you though. 25-30lbs of muscle is almost unheard of in that amount of time. You must have been pushing some heavy ass weights as well.

You'd have to be pretty small/not at your natural potential if you gained 25-30lbs of muscle in a year. That's pretty much impossible otherwise...even justin Compton in his interview commented he puts on 10lbs of muscle a year.

You'd have to be pretty small/not at your natural potential if you gained 25-30lbs of muscle in a year. That's pretty much impossible otherwise...even justin Compton in his interview commented he puts on 10lbs of muscle a year.

O'reagan has done it to multiple guys its nowhere near impossible

well Justin is very advanced.. but also very genetically gifted and informed regarding what works for his body.

the mistake that noobs commonly make is counting their supra glycogen stores (and the associated intramuscular water weight gain) and the subq water weight gains as muscle

although, that amount of drugs for a 6 month period is no joke.

My best bulk cycle was .

1200mg test e

750mg deca

For about 30 weeks and honestly the last five weeks where the best .

O'reagan has done it to multiple guys its nowhere near impossible

Again, I highly doubt they were even close to their basic potential. If genetic freaks like Compton are only doing 10lbs a year, you expect me to believe that it happens often? Lol..lets see some pics of these dudes!!

Again, I highly doubt they were even close to their basic potential. If genetic freaks like Compton are only doing 10lbs a year, you expect me to believe that it happens often? Lol..lets see some pics of these dudes!!

You are talking about maxing out natural genetic potential versus maxing out on doses...two totally different things. You have guys who are "hyper-responders"...take away the gear and they dont look too impressive, kick the gear into overdrive with high doses and they morph into freaks. Yes it is very possible...Levrone did it all the time.

when are you dosing the lr3? what does PEG MGF do? I will google it, but curious what your results/experience was.

I just found my log when I run the combo. I did look shite beforehand but the changes in approx 9 days are incredible for me. I then added a few more hormones and carried on with the LR3 and improved at a fast rate. The pics are on pages 4 and 5.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/123246-lr3-peg-mgf-pge-1-a-4.html

Last edited:

there is no pics of those dudes because it doesnt happen lol

this whole mystery about O'reagan, gotta stop - i worked with the man there is nothing in his diet og drug cycle that will put 25 lbs on someone in a year, you can gain 25 lbs in a year but thats not all muscle. he got you eating so much damn food

he knows his stuff for sure, and a nice guy, but there is no magic

there is no pics of those dudes because it doesnt happen lol

this whole mystery about O'reagan, gotta stop - i worked with the man there is nothing in his diet og drug cycle that will put 25 lbs on someone in a year, you can gain 25 lbs in a year but thats not all muscle. he got you eating so much damn food

he knows his stuff for sure, and a nice guy, but there is no magic

Lol thank you!!! I'm glad you get what I'm saying!

I added about 10-12lbs stage weight with a long-ish 8mos offseason + 2mos prep (10 months between shows)

1-2: First two months post contest were off, bloodwork then back on
3-4: 800mg test/wk + 600mg EQ/wk + 50mg drol/d, and 5iu GH/d + 5-10iu slin preWO (1month on/1 off)
5-6: 1200mg test + 600mg EQ + 600mg tren, same GH/slin protocol
7-8: 800mg test + 600mg EQ + 400mg tren/wk, 30mg superdrol/d (3 weeks) and same GH with lantus in the morning instead of humalog preWO
9-10: Prep, which was basically test/tren/mast @ 500mg each, test dropped 4wks out then I added orals

A big change beyond just the cycle/dose/gear though I would say was both mountaindog training 6-7x/wk and careful attention to periworkout nutrition, especially intraWO as it's evolved from john's time at biotest/t-nation w/ hydrolized caseinate or pepto-pro, to his (and matt porter, and seemingly everyone else now's) preference for EAAs with HBCDs.

Stage weight in 2014 was 204 on the morning of the show, not fully carbed...wasn't terribly lean would guess 195-198 would've been right on
First show of 2015 was 215-218 carbed up (so not quite apples to apples) and so freaky that despite a weak-ish upper body I won
Second show, carbed up I weighed 225 slightly watery and not quite as conditioned (thanks honeymoon!) but lean enough to 'podium' (3rd)

This year i will try:

750-1000mg Test enan or Sustanon or Cyp
900mg EQ
100mg Tren a EOD

1-24 weeks

Maybe som SD with slin to bump up the weight class, or something of adrol/dianabol.

I will like to add Mastyero Prop 100eod to the combo, but i'm not millonnaire. I think it really helps me given a perfect look

Hat size.

Hey,

I ordered a hat from Rich Piana.
I'm from Europa so I'm not familiar with hat sizes

I orderded SIZE "7" and it turns out to be a hat for a small midget :banghead:

What size hat should I use for an adult male with a normal head :confused:

**broken link removed**

For me, I gain muscle rapidly on orals.

So my best bulking run was:

800mg Test Sust
1.2g EQ
150mg/day Tbol (spilt in 2)
200mg/day oral Winstrol (split in 2)
20IU/day generic GH
5iu/day Insulin PWO

I prefer the less watery orals so that I can eat 2500-3000 calories a day of clean food and see the actual results as they come rather than ballooning up in weight.

Mock as heavy dosing if you want, but my liver values have never gotten that out of control.

I gained about 8lbs of lean mass (after a decade on the juice) on this program in 3 months.

I know I'm quoting a month old post, but 20iu HGH! wow! If you ever come back and see this, what was that like?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131