over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your best hgh regimen

Better regimen for HGH use?

• Total voters
Only signs of cts were from TP greys, and they got pretty bad only on 3iu. None from kefei or sciroxx somastim.

Only signs of cts were from TP greys, and they got pretty bad only on 3iu. None from kefei or sciroxx somastim.

Have you tried his black tops? Even more with them. But great results. :D

I agree if you have the funds do it morning, postWO, and before bed. Or if not before bed do it if you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I think if you are only doing it once a day though AM is the best time. It is a tried and true method. :headbang:

Yea if I could have it set up ideally

3-5 iu upon waking

Fasted cardio

3-5 iu pre workout (maybe do a huge amount here a few times a week if you can afford)

3-5iu before bed

Try to keep carb consumption to an hour before and after GH shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea if I could have it set up ideally

3-5 iu upon waking

Fasted cardio

3-5 iu pre workout (maybe do a huge amount here a few times a week if you can afford)

3-5iu before bed

Try to keep carb consumption to an hour before and after GH shots.

Why an hour after GH? Don’t serum levels peak around 3 hours post admin?

I tend to agree here. The general concensus seems to be something like 1-2iu AM/PM for cutting. Fasted cardio or training in AM when gh is active.

For gaining, 2-6iu pre workout with properly timed insulin (just before workout with intra drink or post) for maximum IGF-1 response.

This is an interesting study that shows higher elevated IGF-1, over time, with a split AM/PM dosing pattern versus a bolus dose.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7525120

Edit: Was going to upload a cool graph, but Tapatalk photo upload to post on this forum doesn't work anymore. Did mod/admin change a setting, or does one need to be changed to make it compatible with update in app? Anyone looked into it? Can't upload from Tapatalk app for some time now here.

I understand the part of the article that says that IGF-1 levels were higher in those who split their daily dose vs. those taking a single daily dose.

My question is when it said "Twice-daily injections, however, resulted in lower night-time levels of lipid intermediates," - what does this mean? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Between the two choices you gave, I don't think you'd see much of a difference IMO. I guess if I had to choose I would do 3iu 5 days. I did 2iu ED for years. Recently bumped it up to 4 i.u. ED and I notice a pretty big difference.

Discussing the difference between 2, 3 and 4 ius is like saying should I take 300mg or 400mg of test. If you want to see real results you a real dose.

Discussing the difference between 2, 3 and 4 ius is like saying should I take 300mg or 400mg of test. If you want to see real results you a real dose.

I can tell a notable difference from 2-3 iu dosing, small but visible over time... 2 to 4 is a pretty big difference on me as well... I find best bang for the buck to be 3 iu am and ipam 200mcg before bed or 2 iu twice a day.

I can tell a notable difference from 2-3 iu dosing, small but visible over time... 2 to 4 is a pretty big difference on me as well... I find best bang for the buck to be 3 iu am and ipam 200mcg before bed or 2 iu twice a day.

Agree!!! Cant handle more then 3-4iu for a couple weeks and have to lower. 2iu am pm is awesome when pushing food!!!

Done both am and pm and I can't tell the difference. I run 3-4 and feel like that is my spot. I think being more consistent every day is more important that AM or PM.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131