over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your best hgh regimen

Better regimen for HGH use?

• Total voters
2 ui morning

2 ui pre workout

2 ui before bed

why pre bed?

doesnt that mess with our natural production?
(free) lol

i like 2-3iu fasted (burn fat)

3-4iu prewo

as high of a dose as one can afford for at least 3 months.

I wait 1 hour after Gh then slin at the gym, normally 6ius pre and 3 ius sometime later.
Off days 3, 3 and sometimes 3 pre-bed.

I wait 1 hour after Gh then slin at the gym, normally 6ius pre and 3 ius sometime later.
Off days 3, 3 and sometimes 3 pre-bed.
You go in bathroom or car and shoot slin before you workout?

why pre bed?

(free) lol

3-4iu prewo

No it doesn’t mess with natural

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why pre bed?

(free) lol

3-4iu prewo

Thats how i used to do it when i was lifting before i got injured

I alwaya felt hard and pump the whole day. Ans in the morning i woke up really vascular.

Probably you can drop the dosages if the money is a lil bit tight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thats how i used to do it when i was lifting before i got injured

I alwaya felt hard and pump the whole day. Ans in the morning i woke up really vascular.

Probably you can drop the dosages if the money is a lil bit tight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

would 2iu AM , 2iu preWorkout still be 'enough' to build muscle instead of just burning fat ?

would 2iu AM , 2iu preWorkout still be 'enough' to build muscle instead of just burning fat ?
I think any amount above what your body naturally produces will build muscle.

Of course diet has the most to do with it. But I used 3iu's for almost two years straight and always in the AM as that was just how I initially did it. So it was fasted and right before training as I workout in the morning.

But I used it through gaining phases and losing phases.....and I think it did just find. It just enhanced each phase I was in.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Best HGH regiment is 3-5 ius multiple times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree if you have the funds do it morning, postWO, and before bed. Or if not before bed do it if you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I think if you are only doing it once a day though AM is the best time. It is a tried and true method. :headbang:

You go in bathroom or car and shoot slin before you workout?

Not, I just Stand wide next to an open locker and Pin....
With insulin-R I want it to hit 1 hour in to my 1 1/2 hour workout to finish off the Pump!
Same post with my MGF in normally 4 muscles....
Never been really Shy!,,,lol

Last edited:
Best I've ever run for mass is 3iu morning upon waking with 6iu Humalin R and 3iu pre with 10iu Humalog
For fat burning 2iu morning, pre workout and evening 1/2 hour before bed. 2iu Humalin R taken with each GH dose.

M18

Been running 2iu upon rising for a month now. Results are significant and tangible. Its a complete myth it takes months and months to see GH effects, they can be seen after a week or two. Especially if you have quality product as I do with TP Greys.

there is no difference... do it all am...all pre... all post... all pm... multi shots... 2 shots...eod bolus...on your head...in a airplane lol... it doesn't matter, your pics and body will look the fuckin same at same IU avg per day amount I guarantee you... if u want to make shit all complicated and feel like you are bound to a certain time frame, by all means, post pics up showing the difference....total ius is only thing changing things

Last edited:
Been running 2iu upon rising for a month now. Results are significant and tangible. Its a complete myth it takes months and months to see GH effects, they can be seen after a week or two. Especially if you have quality product as I do with TP Greys.

yes, absolute myth completely... literally can see fullness and feel added blood/water volume within 2 days.... recovery time lessened instantly.

whats crazy to me is that after a week or so its hard to tell you are on it... but pull it out for a week or 2 and then you see the added "layer" to your physique go away

Last edited:

4iu is a BIG dose bro...just bc you hear all this 10iu shit, don't think that's the way it has to be... my body get such severe cts 4iu is about my limit and even then its 5x a night wake up w numb hands having to shake them.. 3iu is perfect imo... granted, if you are legit HW/SHW 10%250+lbs lean muscle caliber you may need a lil bit more... but people notion that 4iu is a "small" dose are crazzzzyyyyy imo

Last edited:
4iu is a BIG dose bro...just bc you hear all this 10iu shit, don't think that's the way it has to be... my body get such severe cts 4iu is about my limit and even then its 5x a night wake up w numb hands having to shake them.. 3iu is perfect imo... granted, if you are legit HW/SHW 10%250+lbs lean muscle caliber you may need a lil bit more... but people notion that 4iu is a "small" dose are crazzzzyyyyy imo

But that's because most guys that use HGH never have it tested (blood work). So 4iu is like 1-2iu compared to TP's blacks or greys.

I started out on the blacks at 4iu and my hands got swollen to the point of bruising. I have pictures. And I had to buy another wedding band because my other one was too small. lol And like you said I would wake up a couple times throughout the night and have to stand up to get rid of the pins and needles feeling.

The big question is why does generics cause this and not pharm USA grade HGH? If you ever ran pharm grade you do not get the water retention like you do with generics. But it is also crazy expensive!!

The big question is why does generics cause this and not pharm USA grade HGH? If you ever ran pharm grade you do not get the water retention like you do with generics. But it is also crazy expensive!!

water retention in the hand and foot is normal w GH... all the buddies I know on pharma get the cts hand crap too...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear