over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your BPC-157 dosage and protocol

Reason for no longer using deca?
Mentally I was feeling depressed and for some reason Deca makes me break out, which didn't make me feel any better.

Future cycles I may try to implement 200 mg of NPP per week and see if that dose suites me. Referencing efficiency to aid the joints while mitigating negative sides.

There may have been0 little correlation between Deca and my depressive mental state but at the time I concluded such. Thus I am currently running Primo in it's place. Test - Primo - Gh - Slin seems to be suiting me fine as for progressive gains but my joints are going south once again. Learning as I go...

Good question. Matsuo Munefasa was the one who pointed out you need extra magnesium but he did not mention how much he recommends. Maybe he or someone else can chime in. I cant @ him here for whatever reason.
I take 800mg of Magnesium Bisglycinate daily.

Mentally I was feeling depressed and for some reason Deca makes me break out, which didn't make me feel any better.

Future cycles I may try to implement 200 mg of NPP per week and see if that dose suites me. Referencing efficiency to aid the joints while mitigating negative sides.

There may have been0 little correlation between Deca and my depressive mental state but at the time I concluded such. Thus I am currently running Primo in it's place. Test - Primo - Gh - Slin seems to be suiting me fine as for progressive gains but my joints are going south once again. Learning as I go...
There is something about deca that doesn't agree with me mentally either. It's subtle.

What is the advantage to using Grip4rce like grips?
Something about having to squeeze them closed helps relieve the tension from the elbow. I’ve used fat grips and they don’t accomplish the same thing. The grip4rce have a large gap and
You have to actively close them to hang onto the dumbell or bar. JM was a big fan of them

Honestly since switching from Deca to Primo things have improved exponentially.

What dosage of Primo are you using?

I love NPP! I do get acne on nandrolones more than most other compounds though, or rather....I don't really get much acne at all at this point in my life, but I can get it on NPP/Nandrolones:( I also get nipple sensitivity as well at higher doses. That said, 100mg EOD of M/W/F is all i'll need. I can grow phenomenal on those doses and feel great.

I should probably state something about the initial thread post....i've used BPC in the past, but it was more around 250-300mcg. I honestly did not get much from that at all, but I was probably expecting too much out of it. It was pretty well hyped when it first came out years back. I need shoulder surgery for sure now at thjis point, but I am not gonna be able to do that for a long while, so at some point it would be cool to try 500 and see how I respond, or at least get some kind of relief...along with some low dose NPP:)

What dosage of Primo are you using?

I love NPP! I do get acne on nandrolones more than most other compounds though, or rather....I don't really get much acne at all at this point in my life, but I can get it on NPP/Nandrolones:( I also get nipple sensitivity as well at higher doses. That said, 100mg EOD of M/W/F is all i'll need. I can grow phenomenal on those doses and feel great.

I should probably state something about the initial thread post....i've used BPC in the past, but it was more around 250-300mcg. I honestly did not get much from that at all, but I was probably expecting too much out of it. It was pretty well hyped when it first came out years back. I need shoulder surgery for sure now at thjis point, but I am not gonna be able to do that for a long while, so at some point it would be cool to try 500 and see how I respond, or at least get some kind of relief...along with some low dose NPP:)
I am utilizing 600 mg of Primo.

Are we allowed to ask about peptide companies?

If so, for those of you who had great results from TB500 and/or BPC157, will you please share the company.

If not, I apologize MODS and please delete my post.

If so, for those of you who had great results from TB500 and/or BPC157, will you please share the company.

For all peptides, I highly recommend you check Mike Arnold. All his stuff is legit.

In addition to MA Research, another sponsor here is Direct VIP Racetropin.

ran for 2 months, I was a skeptic but it worked within 2 to 3 weeks.. yes I probably aggravated shoulder when I stopped it..one of the only things I ever took in my life that was quality of life measurable I could see and feel
I have tried bpc multiple times in the years I’ve been bodybuilding and I have had the same results everytime. It works until I stop taking it then issues start again shortly after. And it isn’t just one joint but many different issues on different occasions.

I wanted to believe in it but felt like a waste of money

I just got some and going to give it a run for my knee pain.so you guys just adding 1cc of water and just take 500mcg a day?

I just got some and going to give it a run for my knee pain.so you guys just adding 1cc of water and just take 500mcg a day?
i usually run 500mcg morning and night.

I have tried bpc multiple times in the years I’ve been bodybuilding and I have had the same results everytime. It works until I stop taking it then issues start again shortly after. And it isn’t just one joint but many different issues on different occasions.

I wanted to believe in it but felt like a waste of money

That has value I think, as in not having pain while waiting for it to heal or being able to train pain free. It would stand to reason that if you're doing the same things that caused the injury then yes I don't think a peptide is going to heal you, perhaps it would prevent further injury or at the least allowing you to train with reduced pain, doesn't necessarily mean it didn't work as intended it's just that you didn't let it heal or perhaps it's something which time won't heal at all.....wouldn't you agree?

For you guys getting relief from BCP-157 are you site injection it or just shooting anywhere.

I've heard conflicted report that is does not need to be site injected.

Same with TB-500.

For you guys getting relief from BCP-157 are you site injection it or just shooting anywhere.

I've heard conflicted report that is does not need to be site injected.

Same with TB-500.
For me injecting subq close to the injury works best with bpc-157.

That has value I think, as in not having pain while waiting for it to heal or being able to train pain free. It would stand to reason that if you're doing the same things that caused the injury then yes I don't think a peptide is going to heal you, perhaps it would prevent further injury or at the least allowing you to train with reduced pain, doesn't necessarily mean it didn't work as intended it's just that you didn't let it heal or perhaps it's something which time won't heal at all.....wouldn't you agree?
I have taken time off during those time frames. Heck I had shoulder surgery in December and went 6 months without training anything as my knees were killing me deep in prep but it just so happened I had a freak tear in my supraspinatus which caused me to shut everything down entirely as otherwise I would have pushed through the knee pain.

so I ran bpc for a few months while Barely getting out of bed much less working out and all it did was reduce pain while on it and that pain came back after.

I have since gone down a rabbit hole of research and working on my ankle mobility which has helped much more in much less time than bpc ever did (all while not working out at all)

I haven't noticed much, if any from it at 500-750mcg daily, split in two doses over the course of 3-4 weeks. I'm pretty confident in the quality from both sources. I was on one brand that is a board sponser. Then switched to another that was recommended by a fellow board member.
A couple of shoulder tendon issues, plantar/arch strain. Both injuries are 6 month+ so the time frame could be an issue.
However, I have noticed it works well at diminishing a rough hangover, for sure

I think everybody need to understand what BPC is and not expect too much out of it. It could promote angiogenesis which could promote long-term healing, but super traumatic injuries like tendon ruptures or muscle tears aren’t going to be healed with BPC.

Mainly the effect that we will notice is an anti-inflammatory effect, which is short term much like taking an ibuprofen is. This actually can help with healing and it’s not just pain masking, reducing inflammation in an area that’s injured can promote mobility which can promote good rehab exercise to the area....This is probably it’s best area of use. Reduce inflammation, increase mobility.

Depending on the type of injury some people will notice an increase in mobility literally minutes after injection.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131