over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your DNP use...

HellaRipped

Newbies
I'd like to hear some personal experiences of your while using DNP. Especially what you ate....

I took DNP only one time. I'm gonna do it again, I just need to be better prepared for it next time. What happened was that I was the hungriest I have ever been in my entire life. I was not even juicing when I did it. I had severe carb and salt cravings. I ate so much shit food that it barely worked. I was on for 8 days.
5 days at 400mgs and 3 days at 600mgs. Not to mention being the hottest (temperature wise) I have ever been. I also got something that not all people do. By day 6 and for a few days after cessation, my breathing was very labored. I felt like I couldn't get enough air in my lungs. Next time I am going to amp my diet with good foods and not keep the temptation of pizza in the freezer...

i only lasted 2 days on it, 200mg caps, did one at 12am, 6pm and 2am, no sleep that night til 8am all day woke up in a pool of sweat. the next day I just tried 200mg it was toleratable but I decided to hold off and try again with a better aproach tapperin gup 200mg for 4 days uping it to 400mg last 4, total of 8 days on. just made me feel kidna sick and hot but thiers tons u can do and take to counter this

3+ gallons a day, atleast a liter every 20 mins during training sessions, if u do cardio keep a fan on u, sleeping I had 3 fans on 2 pointing on me on top of air. also try 3g Vitamin C, 1 Centrum multi-vitamin, 1500mg magnesium, 2g calcium, 3g Taurine, and 3mg Melatonin at bedtime, 1 tblspoon of gycerol three times a day will give u better hydration, dont take it on an empty stomache or u will feel indegested most of the day. 3-6 grams of pyruvate also good taken same time as gycerol, also eca will help the carb craving, avoid anything white espeically clothing unless u want to ruin it, I have blank undershirt tank tops, cuz im used to wearing the white wife beaters under all my shirts. I know thats a lot of shit, I think the most beneficial thing keep u from feeling shitty I listed is going to bee the gycerol.. some claim 1 gallon a day they feel hydrated althought I would still try to get 2.5-3. hope this helps. If u feel like paying animals guide is very in depth on dnp I hear.

i'm on day 3 right now and i haven't felt any of the sides...I took 200mg the first two days and bumped it up to 400mg the third and i'm gonna that till the end of my cycle.

HellaRipped said:
i'm on day 3 right now and i haven't felt any of the sides...I took 200mg the first two days and bumped it up to 400mg the third and i'm gonna that till the end of my cycle.

yea well i startered off right at 600, the way your doing it is way more practical, im goign to do it similir when i start up again in about 8 weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear