over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your experience with Melatonin 2?

ive personally had good experience with this product im pale as a ghost so its ideal for myself, i did take to much once and it made me very nauseated i usually jus do 3iu for myself
That's 125mcg correct...The flushing is all I get if run 3-4 times a week at 250mcg...But if run everyday I start getting the nausea after a week...I think MT2 is a great product...

The Growth Clinic©SPONSORED ATHLETE®THE REAPER

Low doses work best for me. I start to get freckles and darker moles pretty quick which sucks since I like the tan I get from it.

That's 125mcg correct...The flushing is all I get if run 3-4 times a week at 250mcg...But if run everyday I start getting the nausea after a week...I think MT2 is a great product...

The Growth Clinic©SPONSORED ATHLETE®THE REAPER

when you reach your final look, do you still use sunbed or only MT2 1x-2x/week 250-500mcg/week?

when you reach your final look, do you still use sunbed or only MT2 1x-2x/week 250-500mcg/week?

It's still good to use beds 1-2x a week.. doesn't have to be for long if only 4 to 5 minutes. But even if you stop using sun beds and Melanotan you will still keep your color for quite a while. I haven't went tanning or taken any melanotan in over 2 months and I still have a nice golden look!!

would it pose a problem for someone that has numerous of moles all over his body?

I would think so. Honestly I wouldn't mess with it if I was you. I don't even have many moles or freckles, but when I went out in he sun I would literally get 10 new ones. They did go away after thankfully. I can't remember exactly what dose I took, but I did follow a low dose protocol.

I would think so. Honestly I wouldn't mess with it if I was you. I don't even have many moles or freckles, but when I went out in he sun I would literally get 10 new ones. They did go away after thankfully. I can't remember exactly what dose I took, but I did follow a low dose protocol.

i had the same problem and because of this i'm too afraid to use MT2 again. a good amount of new moles developed - however, they went away once I discontinued use.

Tan and maintenance dose inj 2 tmes a week...That os what I know works best...

The Growth Clinic©SPONSORED ATHLETE&REP®THE REAPER

i had the same problem and because of this i'm too afraid to use MT2 again. a good amount of new moles developed - however, they went away once I discontinued use.

I was curious what is your skin type? My buddy hardly got any freckles and he's really fair skinned. I'm medium level 3 meaning I can burn but I typically get pretty dark by the end of the summer.

I'm fair but I tan pretty well and keep the tan for a while. I'm probably around what you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i def get the erection side effects. i mean like seriously straight hardon for 6 hours straight. my wife HATES when i take it because its impossible to get rid of!

A few people I've spoken with mentioned they ended up getting extra moles and freckles from taking this, which unfortunately didn't go away even when they stopped

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131