YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

your experience with Methyl-D (Methyldienolone)

xman280

Banned
anybody wants to share experience with Methyl-D (Methyldienolone), this new to me compound..compared to M1T, MENT, tren etc?

Not familiar with that. Is it the same as methyldiazrinol by chance. I've tried that...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

it s a nandrolone family steroid with Anabolic/Androgenic rating -Ratio: 1000/200-300, supposedly 5 times stronger than dbal.....

Good luck, I didn't find much. Pretty popular 2005 designer that was otc briefly before banning. People that ran it loved it and most dosed 5mg-20mg tops.

Basically is to dienolone (sold as pure oil product or trenazone) as metribolone is to tren. Base compound was modified to bypass liver making it extremely potent.

Saw a sponsor had it with an acetate ester attached. First I have seen a 17aa oral with an ester attached. I plan on ordering but dosing vs toxicity would be my concern. If 20mg was top for oral what would be equivalent as esterfied injectable? Kinda fucked if you take to much. I thought about starting at 200mg per week and pushing to 350mg. If all is good maybe go higher next cycle.

Suppose to be one of the best recomp drugs ever made. I love diene ace and am running it with 100mg diene base/ 100mg tne pre workout currently. Just loving it and this is next on my list.

Good luck, I didn't find much. Pretty popular 2005 designer that was otc briefly before banning. People that ran it loved it and most dosed 5mg-20mg tops.

Basically is to dienolone (sold as pure oil product or trenazone) as metribolone is to tren. Base compound was modified to bypass liver making it extremely potent.

Saw a sponsor had it with an acetate ester attached. First I have seen a 17aa oral with an ester attached. I plan on ordering but dosing vs toxicity would be my concern. If 20mg was top for oral what would be equivalent as esterfied injectable? Kinda fucked if you take to much. I thought about starting at 200mg per week and pushing to 350mg. If all is good maybe go higher next cycle.

Suppose to be one of the best recomp drugs ever made. I love diene ace and am running it with 100mg diene base/ 100mg tne pre workout currently. Just loving it and this is next on my list.

took 50mg today, will feel what s up, still have about a month or so till weather here chills a bit and i can do a dnp cycle, dont see many ppl carrying it much tho....I ll be just happy if it s legit....wher d u read about toxicity...cant be more toxic than dboll or drolls...,

was popular before the 2005 ban.I bought some, researched more deeply and threw it out. wasted money. O well. at the time looked like the androgenic ratio was too high . Mohn now that was a feel good compound pre 2005 ban

was popular before the 2005 ban.I bought some, researched more deeply and threw it out. wasted money. O well. at the time looked like the androgenic ratio was too high . Mohn now that was a feel good compound pre 2005 ban

why did you trow it out??? no effect? or just the androgenic rating?? it s lower than tren M1T and some others....

Last edited:
I know a few people who used it back wen "trenadrol" was legal . They had pretty explosive short term gains , can't comment on sides

why did you trow it out??? no effect? or just the androgenic rating?? it s lower than tren M1T and some others....

yeah the androgenic rating and side effects looks like it wasn't worth the risk vs reward, at the time. I never used it, dont even know if opened both bottles. At the time, peace of mind . That was a long time ago, 2005

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear