over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your experience with Pt-141?

southoftheborder

Registered
I ordered mine from **EDIT** (made in the USA).

Took 0.5mg the first time. Nothing.

Took 1.5mg the second time. Nothing but very severe nausea.

I did use "Ultra Filtered and Autoclaved" water and not Bacterized water. But I doubt it would have made the product useless.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s beem awhile that I used PT-141 but 1mg from Superior had my wiener hard most of the night while trying to sleep ,1.5mg is a vey high dose and I would expect for you to have a similar reaction

I ordered mine from **EDIT** (made in the USA).

Took 0.5mg the first time. Nothing.

Took 1.5mg the second time. Nothing but very severe nausea.

I did use "Ultra Filtered and Autoclaved" water and not Bacterized water. But I doubt it would have made the product useless.

Any thoughts?

I couldn't use it because of the severe nausea.

It works, about six hours after injecting, lasts a few days. Yes there is nausea for a few minutes to an hour after injection, nothing too serious.

Problem is, there is a strong rebound affect. You crash after coming off and libido is in the tank. Also, if you try and use regularly, it does not work as well at all.

It works, about six hours after injecting, lasts a few days. Yes there is nausea for a few minutes to an hour after injection, nothing too serious.

Problem is, there is a strong rebound affect. You crash after coming off and libido is in the tank. Also, if you try and use regularly, it does not work as well at all.

Thanks for the feedback. Interesting. I have never heard of a "redound effect" with Pt-141...

I sent you a PM...

My nausea is pretty severe. It definitely takes me out of the sexxxy mode. I couldn't do it if I wanted to my stomach is so queasy. The 6 hour window is interesting, I will have to pay more attention to that IF I ever use it again.

My nausea is pretty severe. It definitely takes me out of the sexxxy mode. I couldn't do it if I wanted to my stomach is so queasy. The 6 hour window is interesting, I will have to pay more attention to that IF I ever use it again.

It for sure worked for me. I got about an hour of nausea after injecting, then it subsided. The way it worked for me, is usually 4-6 hours later, that sexual euphoric feeling would start creeping in. I describe it like when you're a teenager and wake up at 3am so horny you can't control it. This stuff works on brain chemistry. It worked very powerfully for me and usually lasted about 48 hours. You like savagely crave sex. After it wears off though, at least for me, there was a rebound affect and my libido would crash for a few days. I'd almost have a light depressive state.

For period of three months I relied on PT-141 and was injecting every few days. The affects wore off. Now? I would just use for very rare special occasions. I just don't think it's long term viable solution for libido boost. Maybe for all night sex plans with the lady, or whatever. But regular use, I think does not work.

Worked great for me. Only side affect was some flushing of the face about a hour after injection. Face got pretty red. Went away within a hour. Stuff is amazing.

I love the stuff... haven't used in sometime bc I've had so many bad suppliers domestic. One bottle would be awesome, next no effect. If anyone has a domestic supplier they've had consistency w, let me know.

Like Dale, said it gives you a primal, raw urge to fuck. This is the best part, it also allows me to stay hard for days as well. For that occasion when you wanna go hard all night long, this is my go to. I dont really rely on sexual aides at this point but this one was my fav. Thankfully, never really got sides of any type w it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws