YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your experience with surgery recovery and AAS?

• Thread starter Deleted member 117187
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117187

I had pretty major hip surgery back in may. I'm at the middle/end stage of recovery now and its been a long crappy process.

I will be having the other side done in 3-6 months.
My only purpose for taking anything is to simple increase the effectiveness of my physical therapy so that I can get back to fun family time sooner. I will still be waiting 4-6 months post op for dr clearance for lifting. I just really miss running around with my son.

I am not new to gear but I'm doing research on taking AAS for surgery recovery to see if can help speed up the recovery process. Since I have only been taking them for use of putting on size.

What has your experience been with recovery from a surgery and AAS
and do you think it could be possible to convince a Dr. to Rx oxandrolon/anavar ( the reason for this is so that being in the military means a Rx covers my ass in case of drug test) even if i get it on my own.

As everyone on here will tell you HGH is best for helping major surgery heal. Really works wonders. I've had a few major injuries and surgeries over the years and I think low dose HGH has cut my recovery time in half in most cases.

As posted, GH is the most effective answer to shortening recovery time. In fact, it's amazing. I had a bone fusion in my neck and the fusion was complete in under 8 weeks. That normally takes several months. My doctor called me in to his office to show me the x-ray and to tell me that he'd never seen anything like it. I was using Anavar/9iu/day of GH.

i too have a had a few surgeries over the years and as graybass said HGH helps. i would add that getting good consistent nutrition is probably the most important IMO.

I had two shoulder surgeries. used hgh to recover from one of them and that one healed in a month. used peps for the other recovery and it tooks 4 months. same kind of surgery, shaving down bone spurs.

doubt your doc will prescribe var. my doc wouldn't prescribe anything stronger than percs and that was for 7 days.

Looks like I'll be investing in some hgh here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As everyone on here will tell you HGH is best for helping major surgery heal. Really works wonders. I've had a few major injuries and surgeries over the years and I think low dose HGH has cut my recovery time in half in most cases.

Get pharma grade HGH if you can. GH peptides help with natural GH production. Both will heal you faster.

Get pharma grade HGH if you can. GH peptides help with natural GH production. Both will heal you faster.

I will do my best. If I can't get Pharma grade. I'll definitely be doing a lot of reading about sponsors serum tests.
Could you point me in the right direction for good quality info about dosage or if you know there is a sticky posted for people new to hgh. Thanks brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner