YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite and best cutting drug out of tbol, anavar, or winstrol orals only.

persempretua4487

Newbies
Hey guy wondering what the best/ favorite oral cutting drug plz ans thanks
Also shout out to Oxford the old stealth worth every penny love them keep up the great work

I think tbol is such an underrated steroid. It adds lean muscle and helps me in a ton in the strength department. I don't take orals anymore. If I would ever venture down that path again...I'd use tbol at 40-60mg day.

I’m a big fan of tbol…..if you are just cutting any of them would work great! now if I were cutting for a show I would pick the winstrol.

I like Winny at 50mg/day. Wreaks havoc on my lipids so I limit it to 6 weeks tops. Never had any joint dryness on it like some report.

Tbol gave me the worst gas. Anyone else experience that or am I crazy?

My vote is Anavar because my source is good. Super vascular, super pumped. Definitely underrated as far as a strength drug goes too - I feel very strong on 100mg of Var. The only downside WAS the pump. I had to supplement with nearly 10g of Taurine and 400mg Chellated Magnesium 3x daily just to keep from getting forearm cramps and waking up with charlie horses in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
I remember getting a cramp in my calves on a leg press on Var. I couldn't move. People around me probably thought I was having a seizure or something.

Tbol gave me the worst gas. Anyone else experience that or am I crazy?

My vote is Anavar because my source is good. Super vascular, super pumped. Definitely underrated as far as a strength drug goes too - I feel very strong on 100mg of Var. The only downside WAS the pump. I had to supplement with nearly 10g of Taurine and 400mg Chellated Magnesium 3x daily just to keep from getting forearm cramps and waking up with charlie horses in the middle of the night.
Dude. WICKED gas. I couldn't take it. I wanted to gag lol.

1g of test a week with 5iu HGH a day for 5 month diet. Ripped to the motha f'n bone. Got veins every inch of my body. If you know what your doing you can get cut on 50mg dbol a day. Boo yah.

1g of test a week with 5iu HGH a day for 5 month diet. Ripped to the motha f'n bone. Got veins every inch of my body. If you know what your doing you can get cut on 50mg dbol a day. Boo yah.
Agreed with that last part. Diet > gear used. Not a fan of oral only cycles though.

Out of the three drugs you mention I like winstrol the best, but also have the most sides/ blood work changes with it. Anavar and Tbol are also great choices. I would suggest using whichever you tolerate the best.

Hey guy wondering what the best/ favorite oral cutting drug plz ans thanks
Also shout out to Oxford the old stealth worth every penny love them keep up the great work

You can make all three of those work very effectively if your diet is on point.

i like tbol... but weird thing is this..

after 2-3 weeks of consistent moderate dosing, i start having weird chest pains and heart arythmeia... this happened with tbol and the pro-hormone(??) halodrol.

now var at 20mg is also a nice alternative.. although the strength gains on tbol are much more pronounced.

I’d have to say anavar.

Anavar and winny combined though is good.

As for tbol, I prefer that on a lean bulk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity