over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite bodybuilding breakfast..

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Mine is 1 cup oatmeal made with skim milk and 2 scoops of whey protein as a start, then I make an omelet with 4 whole eggs,veal(about 8 ounces)tomatoes, and onions. Ill have a bagel or 2 slices of toast and wash it down with orange or grape juice. Relatively simple and very tasty.About an hour later before I leave for the day,Ill drink 3 scoops of whey mixed with water/skim,and Im good to go.

What do you guys like,and what do you find is very fast and easy to make?I read posts about 12 egg whites for breakfast,but don't know how you guys stomach that? I think mixing a few eggs with some beef/chicken/veal is a better idea.......

BALDNAZI said:
Mine is 1 cup oatmeal made with skim milk and 2 scoops of whey protein as a start, then I make an omelet with 4 whole eggs,veal(about 8 ounces)tomatoes, and onions. Ill have a bagel or 2 slices of toast and wash it down with orange or grape juice. Relatively simple and very tasty.About an hour later before I leave for the day,Ill drink 3 scoops of whey mixed with water/skim,and Im good to go.

What do you guys like,and what do you find is very fast and easy to make?I read posts about 12 egg whites for breakfast,but don't know how you guys stomach that? I think mixing a few eggs with some beef/chicken/veal is a better idea.......

Sounds good. :)

How many calories do you usually eat a day?

never count

Its a fault of mine,but I never count my calories.I eat more when Im bulking and less when I lose my gut for the summer.The only thing I know is consistent is 4-5 protein shakes a day for 280-350grams of protein plus I eat 3 meals so thats an additional 150grams of pro give or take.Lots of carbs and moderate fat makes up the rest of my diet.I have never gotten really cut,but for late spring and summer I cut the carbs down alot and keep protein the same. I get alot more definition,veins,and even 2 rows of abs will pop,but being ripped with a full six-pack has never happened.I guess if I really wanted it that bad,I could do it,but I like thickness and size so I do what I do..........

I gotta eat a pretty high calorie diet with lots of protein, carbs and fat to gain any kind of weight. A typical "breakfast" when i'm trying to gain might look like this:

6 eggs (Usually 4 whole and 2 whites) either into an omlet with veggies and some cheese or scrambled.

8-10 ozs Flank steak.

1 cup Oatmeal with something in it. Apples, brown sugar, banannana, etc etc

1 bagel (usually will make a sandwich with the steak and eggs on the bagel.)

1-2 cups of milk.

1-2 cups coffee (Haha usually finished with that before the meal is done)

1-2 cups of Cranberry, Pineapple, Apple, Orange or Grape juice.

Might look like alot of shit, but it really isn't.

I'll down another 50-60grams of Whey Isolate just before i leave as well. Usually mixed with milk or water and fruit.

a 50 gram of protein in milk and a MCDonald's breakfast.... :D

shawnfreaks said:
I gotta eat a pretty high calorie diet with lots of protein, carbs and fat to gain any kind of weight. A typical "breakfast" when i'm trying to gain might look like this:

6 eggs (Usually 4 whole and 2 whites) either into an omlet with veggies and some cheese or scrambled.

8-10 ozs Flank steak.

1 cup Oatmeal with something in it. Apples, brown sugar, banannana, etc etc

1 bagel (usually will make a sandwich with the steak and eggs on the bagel.)

1-2 cups of milk.

1-2 cups coffee (Haha usually finished with that before the meal is done)

1-2 cups of Cranberry, Pineapple, Apple, Orange or Grape juice.

Might look like alot of shit, but it really isn't.

I'll down another 50-60grams of Whey Isolate just before i leave as well. Usually mixed with milk or water and fruit.

Might look like alot but it isn't.

WOW I say almost 2000 calories for breakfast YIKES. What do you do about 5 meals a day for 10,000 calories?

Last edited:
Not for nothing but most of the breakfasts posted would blow me up like a fat slob on or off.I mean your body can only use a certain amount of protien for muscle building .I mean come on all that steak, all those eggs and than a protein shake a litle bit later.You must be a genetic marvel,most people would be fat slobbs eating all that every day.:p

nothing is more anabolic that a bowl of Friut Lopps with 2% milk of course. I munching on it right now and had to put down my spoon to post

Hmmmm

My breakfast 9 out of 10 days is

4 Whole eggs, 3 slices of bacon, 2 scoops of whey
Gives me about 24 grams of fat and 70 grams of protein,

a great way to start the day

my regular breakfast is 2 cups oatmeal with tbsp flaxseed cinnamon and scoop of protien 30 grams and a protien bar30 grams, with 2 peices of toast with peanut butter and jam, it does the job for me

A chocolate Myoplex shake and 2 slices of wheat toast or a bagel with peanut butter. Quick and easy.

Oatmeal or a cup of honey nuts and oats @ 7 am and then 3 scoops of whey shake at 9am when at home,

on the road if I can find one the waffle house chicken and eggs (egg beaters) sets me up for the day

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

This morning I had 8 egg whites, 2 yolks, 1 Italian Turkey sasuage, and 1 grapefruit.

Sometimes I'll have 8 egg whites, 2 yolks, 2 scoops Beverly UltraSize blended and cooked like a huge pancake. Sometimes I will also add 1/2 cup oatmeal.
I have been on an eggnog kick with this where I add vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.

JohnnyB said:
I like a cup of oatmeal, 10 egg whites, 2 whole eggs and a piece of fruit.
This is what wylde has me eating for breakfast now :)

xcel

I have seen many guys here and especially Wylde advise eating eggs.

I eat alot of them and always have.

Now I am starting to rethink that.

I read a thread here:

**broken link removed**

where a MOD says " . . . albumen protein is inferior so I dont understand why people eat hundreds of eggs a month. Its beyond me."

Xcell do you believe that?

Big A, Heinz, Kiwi others. Am I wasting my money and my appetite by eating eggs?

Well it's been my understanding that egg white has the highest PER (Protein Efficiency Ratio) of "any" food. I've thought them to be the best "food" protein. I can only stomach up to 31 a day :)

xcel

Xcel - damn bro. 31 eggs...i love my eggs but not that much!

crowler - And yes, when bulking my typical "diet" will be around 8-10 "meals/eatings" with about 8000 calories.

It's hard to eat that much, and i usually feel like shit for awhile afterwards, but it must be done. If not for a few "supplements" that i take, i wouldn't have anywhere near the hunger to eat that much. It all comes down to dedication.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws