over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite bulking cycle

Yes 12 eggs per shakes, yes my muscle look full by using fruits and honey for carbs. I would not eat 36 eggs per day if I would just workout for general condition, I train hard like I would compete.
I use honey and fruit mostly too haha

Only 1 rice meal , 3 fruit meals and honey postwo

I use honey and fruit mostly too haha

Only 1 rice meal , 3 fruit meals and honey postwo

Are your fruit portions big? How many grams of carbs do you get from fruits? There was a time when I was eating more than 30 pieces of fruit per day and felt great.

Are your fruit portions big? How many grams of carbs do you get from fruits? There was a time when I was eating more than 30 pieces of fruit per day and felt great.
200g mixed fruit 3 meals
100g white rice 1 meal
3 TBSP honey post wo

This my carbs ^^

Feel great , stellar bloodwork, small waist

Pic on above diet, 150 mg test , 500mg eq , 6 iu gh

Attachments

• IMG_1200.jpeg
    IMG_1200.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 48
a lot of food, a lot of food , a lot of food. and then ..obviously depends on your cycle history, size, etc..but

1.5g - 2g test wk
10iu gh/day
10iu humalog pre, 10iu post

that's it. IMO save everything for contest. your body will respond much better. And sure you might get bloated and watery, but who cares. The day of social media where you have to look "good" 24/7 has hurt bodybuilding immensely. That's not bodybuilding to me. Bodybuilding to me is getting huge af...then slowly losing all the fat, and still being huge af. not looking lean 24/7, to me that's not bodybuilding. To each their own.

Test - base, highest dosed AAS
Primo and / or EQ - 70-80% Test dose, low side effect anabolic
Sprinkle of nandrolone if you can handle it
GH - high but not so high you have blood sugar issues or excessive lethargy and water retention
Fast insulin - high days only, titrated up to match food intake (not the other way around). Don't abuse and mess up insulin sensitivity
AI and / or SERM if needed, but ideally they won't be if Test / anabolic ratio is good

Total doses dependent on size and response. 2-3g when you're a big boy trying to get even bigger, but half that or less if you're not even pushing 200 lbs. shredded (assuming average height).

Gaining takes a ton of time. 8-12 weeks or even 16 weeks...often it's not enough time to make significant progress for the year. So you need to take what's sustainable. More is technically better, but realistically in the absolute best case, almost pipe dream scenario you're not going to gain more than 20-25g of new muscle tissue per day...and that would give you 20+ pounds in a year, so even that is probably unrealistic.

Orals, tren, and sky-high GH doses are going to jack up your blood pressure and f' up your stomach, not to mention keep you tired. What are you going to accomplish if you can't eat or train properly?

I know some people still like short oral runs offseason for a boost in workout performance. I guess it's not the dumbest idea in the world, but to me it's not worth the health impact and discomfort. For bodybuilding, strength is (mainly) a byproduct of new muscle tissue. If you take a drug to increase neural drive or give yourself more leverage via water retention, it's just putting the cart before the horse. And it'll probably leave you weaker once you have to pull that drug back out. With the approach above, I tend to keep hitting little PRs throughout the offseason, and then they just keep rolling in prep because that's when we introduce the gear that does have an immediate effect on strength...and then even those gains stick around afterwards in a rebound.

200g mixed fruit 3 meals
100g white rice 1 meal
3 TBSP honey post wo

This my carbs ^^

Feel great , stellar bloodwork, small waist

Pic on above diet, 150 mg test , 500mg eq , 6 iu gh

You look great! Very lean and well put together.

The 200g of fruit is just per meal? So, 600mg fruit per day?
100g white rice cooked or uncooked weight?

How long do you stay on cycle?

Test + Deca or if I really want some rocket fuel Test + Tren + Deca + Anavar. Gotta balance it all out though. Too much tren then cardio, BP, and HR goes to shit. Too much Deca or Var and the Tibia pumps are so bad going for a walk is challenging. Too much test RBC's, Hemoglobin, and crit get too high.

Never got why the myth of tren being bad for bulking spreads around forums. Makes absolute sense to save tren for cutting for its anti catabolic properties buts its also one hell of a drug for bulking.

Test + Deca or if I really want some rocket fuel Test + Tren + Deca + Anavar. Gotta balance it all out though. Too much tren then cardio, BP, and HR goes to shit. Too much Deca or Var and the Tibia pumps are so bad going for a walk is challenging. Too much test RBC's, Hemoglobin, and crit get too high.

Never got why the myth of tren being bad for bulking spreads around forums. Makes absolute sense to save tren for cutting for its anti catabolic properties buts its also one hell of a drug for bulking.

I think some people's sides from tren interfere with bulking (digestion, hard to sleep, etc).

I personally love deca & tren combo. For bulking I keep test/deca high and tren medium to low. Gives me all I need and nutrient partitioning from tren means more muscle and less fat. Cutting would be inverse with higher tren and lower deca (even 200mg for joints). How I do it anyway though I trying to use less tren these days. I tolerate it well so hard not to sometimes.

You look great! Very lean and well put together.

The 200g of fruit is just per meal? So, 600mg fruit per day?
100g white rice cooked or uncooked weight?

How long do you stay on cycle?
Yes 600 g total fruit
Uncooked weight rice
I go by feel usually cruise when stop make progress

I think some people's sides from tren interfere with bulking (digestion, hard to sleep, etc).

I personally love deca & tren combo. For bulking I keep test/deca high and tren medium to low. Gives me all I need and nutrient partitioning from tren means more muscle and less fat. Cutting would be inverse with higher tren and lower deca (even 200mg for joints). How I do it anyway though I trying to use less tren these days. I tolerate it well so hard not to sometimes.
Yea when I'm talking tren I'm meaning anywhere from 100-300mg/wk A little goes a long way.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws