over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite bulking cycle

Mostly like B-boy says with the lots of food but for me it was Test/NPP/EQ and a tad of GH.
Sorry, did I miss what B-boy said? I just went back through this thread and he only posted saying he liked another member's plan from what I saw.

Sorry, did I miss what B-boy said? I just went back through this thread and he only posted saying he liked another member's plan from what I saw.
It was lots of food Test, GH and insulin.

3 times per day.

Attachments

• 1655770289831.png
    1655770289831.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 99
Pineapple has digestive enzymes that help break down protein. And personally I like the taste better than any other fruit.
Also contains a significant amount of fiber and bromelain. I have 10oz 3 times per day with 12 raw eggs each time. It supplies me 111g carbs, the rest of my carbs are from dates.

Also contains a significant amount of fiber and bromelain. I have 10oz 3 times per day with 12 raw eggs each time. It supplies me 111g carbs, the rest of my carbs are from dates.
Is that 111 carbs total or per serving?

With all the respect to me bro but thinking "i'm fairly good size" are little too much. Maybe it's just me but im probably twice your size (not weight wise, im a short guy) and i'm ashame to even change my t-shirt in front of other people at the gym, not mention that every time im go into a backstage im little bit depressed thinking im the smalles one out there. It's shocking for me that people have that confidence. But good for you :).
Maybe your shy

37g per 10 oz. I don`t eat any Oat, rice or pasta. I do eat every day broccoli. I am average on 3500 cal per day, some days more. But I train like is no more tomorrow.
I definitely have to tighten my diet up. I planned this summer poorly.

Love pineapple and cantelope. Put it in a Tupperware, crumble up a few plain rice cakes on top, drop a little vanilla greek yogurt on it, dump cinnamon on it, and mix it all up.

Low to moderate Test/Primo/Var, GH and Insulin, Low dose NPP last 8-12 weeks, Anadrol PWO only for the last 2-4 weeks. Managed right it doesn't get much better IMO.

I can’t keep dates in the house anymore, end up eating too much 😂

Love pineapple and cantelope. Put it in a Tupperware, crumble up a few plain rice cakes on top, drop a little vanilla greek yogurt on it, dump cinnamon on it, and mix it all up.
The past couple months while cutting I’ve been using mostly fruits as my carb source and it’s been working great

12 whole eggs per shake or per day?

Do you feel your muscles look as full on fruit as they'd do on rice, pasta, oats, etc...?

12 whole eggs per shake or per day?

Do you feel your muscles look as full on fruit as they'd do on rice, pasta, oats, etc...?
Yes 12 eggs per shakes, yes my muscle look full by using fruits and honey for carbs. I would not eat 36 eggs per day if I would just workout for general condition, I train hard like I would compete.

My favorite was always Test at around 750 maybe even 1000 and then NPP at 450-600. I'm sure I had pink thai or naposim dbol in there at 50mg/d for the first 6-8wks but these days if I did that, I would probably want to throw in Tbol or Var with Seros and perhaps Primo in place of or following NPP but that would make for a pretty long cycle.
Am i right in saying the terepia naposim are no longer in production? Anything now is just using that name ? Because they were insane

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131