advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite COTTEGE CHEESE concoctions/recipes????

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Am considering trying to concoct something that almost tastes "junky" (you all know im a junk food eater) for my bedtime meal offseason. Im going to be honest. Iv NEVER tried cottege cheese as im lactose intolerant (from what i gather cottege cheese isnt too bad?), but i think something lighter like this will be better for my stomach before bed and not ruin my AM appetite offseaon (where im usually known to just slam endless calories).

I figure theres probably a million ways to mix cottege cheese and make it taste good (im imagining the same type of taste/texture as yogurt which i love). If i coulc come up with a big variety of flavors that i truly enjoy that would be even better. NO caloric or macro restrictions....

I like anything really sweet n sugary
Fage Pineapple yogurt (love)
Pineapple in general
Strawberries with sugar (also love)
Chocolate (chocolate peanutbutter to lesser degree)
orange creamsickle flavors
Peaches alone
Pears alone
anything crunchy and fun to eat (like granola)

What you guys got for me?

wow, if you have not caloric restriction i would do:
-1 tub (200g) cottage cheese
-1 tub (250g) low fat quark (i dont know if you americans have it, its german ("magerquark")... its like cottage cheese but without the bumps, it has a creamy texture but 0 fat)
-some whey in your favorite flavor (with this i would use something coffee-ish or fruity)
-a couple spoonfulls granola for the crunch
-honey (or artificial sweetener)
-mixed red berries (i like the frozen ones in big bags, its usually raspberries, cherries, blueberries and so on, put in the microwave for a few minutes so that they are still a bit frozen but not hard anymore)

that should make a GREAT concoction, the cottage cheese + quark + whey is 450 kcals, if you add 200g berries thats another 100, some honey +100, granola + 200 = 850 kcals and ~70g protein

you could add some coconut milk for the healthy fats and another 200 kcals extra aswell

I used to always do 1 container cottage cheese 1 cup grape nuts and a couple tablespoons of sugar free cocoa powder or nestle quick back in college. It was a great break from tuna brown boil in bag rice mustard and relish.

I wonder how Pitbulls LBA's would taste with it???.....TP4U funny how this thread comes up..... My old man is in the hospital and there was some cottage cheese in is fruit salad which was just sitting there....its been YEARS since I had last tried it.....just looks like white brain matter to me....lol....anyways, I decided to try it being that pops wasn't havin' it...it was pretty good!..1st thing that came to mind was hmmmm gotta implement this...figure i'll pound some before bed this offseason...curious to see some responses..... The Grape Nuts sound appealing with it as well

I use it to make pancakes.
Blend Cottage cheese, eggs, protein powder, some cinnamon (sometimes).
They're delicious. They have sort of a buttery/creamy taste. I use sugar free syrup.

Cottage cheese and papaya tastes like candy. I am serious, people look at me like a freak in the supermarket when I buy a few tubs of cottage cheese and a bunch of papaya.

Try it, you can thank me later.

G

345 grams cottage cheese
Table spoon cocoa powder table spoon stevia small can crushed pineapple and a scoop of protein. Put it in the freezer for about two hours.

Cottage cheese and papaya tastes like candy. I am serious, people look at me like a freak in the supermarket when I buy a few tubs of cottage cheese and a bunch of papaya.

Try it, you can thank me later.

G

I've never tried cottage cheese, but I might now.

I've tried to like it so many times. The texture kinda sucks...but it just doesn't taste good enough for me to get a whole container down. There is a lactose free version available in walmart and other places. Fahkri is always posting pics of it pre bed.

Also 1-2 tablespoons almond or peanut butter and 1 tablespoon honey.

Cottage cheese
Unflavored Greek yogurt
Dark chocolate chips
Natural PB

Enjoy

I wonder how Pitbulls LBA's would taste with it???.....TP4U funny how this thread comes up..... My old man is in the hospital and there was some cottage cheese in is fruit salad which was just sitting there....its been YEARS since I had last tried it.....just looks like white brain matter to me....lol....anyways, I decided to try it being that pops wasn't havin' it...it was pretty good!..1st thing that came to mind was hmmmm gotta implement this...figure i'll pound some before bed this offseason...curious to see some responses..... The Grape Nuts sound appealing with it as well

I've mixed it together... cottage cheese, light and fit banana and cream greek yogurt, sliced banana, chocolate LBAs and honey or stevia

You can also add granola to it for crunch.

Plain rice cakes
Peanut butter (been trying the P28 white chocolate but the consistency is GARBAGE)
Cottage cheese slathered on top.

Eat that as my preworkout, try not to fart on anyone

You guys rule il be experimenting with a lot of these. HOPEFULLY i can make it junky enough to enjoy

Bro there is nothing better than cottage cheese mixed with a TBS or 2 of strawberry preserves. Its like heaven.

You guys are missing out. Cottage cheese mixed with your favorite refried beans with salsa, add chicken or beef. Freaking awesome. Spaghetti with cottage cheese. Great.

I have two that definitely need to be tried to appreciated.
Current favorite is plain fage 0% and crushed up Mediterranean Terra chips. The salty/bitter combo is perfect.
Second is cottage cheese black pepper potatoes chips.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member