over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your Favorite Cruise

Your using 200mg for TRT, not cruising. The main point is the improve your quality of life. As long as your blood test look good then your good to go.

It would be a different story if your were cruising on 600mg of test a week. The sad thing is, I know guys that don't consider 600mg a cycle dose.

I'll just be honest and no bullshit with people. My cruise is 500mg/test and I switch up the second compound usually between 50mg/proviron, 25mg/anavar, or 200-300mg primo/week. I will also add in hcg at 500iu/EOD, and 4iu/GH a day. ON I usually double the test, add in eq or deca, and add in a bulking oral(anadrol or dbol at 50mg/day). I will say I am 250lbs cruising and was up to 261 on last bulk. I maintain at 8-9% bodyfat(and yes, a TRUE 8-9%, most guys are fat asses claiming 8-10%, i'm talking about 8-9% on a hyrdo test)

I'll just be honest and no bullshit with people. My cruise is 500mg/test and I switch up the second compound usually between 50mg/proviron, 25mg/anavar, or 200-300mg primo/week. I will also add in hcg at 500iu/EOD, and 4iu/GH a day. ON I usually double the test, add in eq or deca, and add in a bulking oral(anadrol or dbol at 50mg/day). I will say I am 250lbs cruising and was up to 261 on last bulk. I maintain at 8-9% bodyfat(and yes, a TRUE 8-9%, most guys are fat asses claiming 8-10%, i'm talking about 8-9% on a hyrdo test)

not trying to call you a lier bro but can i see some pics

I think a good cruise would be 200mg test enanth and 100mg masteron enanth every 5 to 7 days...with 2iu gh daily or peps. Wouldn't need an antiE then and should not hold much water at all from that low test and gh.

i cruise on weekly

200mg testerone cyp
80-100mg of trenbelone eth

ive tried other cruises like these

300mg testosterone cyp

or

200mg test cyp, 150mg deca

or

150mg test, 200 deca

or

250 test, 50 deca

out of all of them the test at 200 and tren at 80-100 mgs weekly i get the least sides and most muscle/strength retained

im 20 years old, 21 soon

I used to cruise on about 350 mg/wk test. If youre bodybuilding and doing the cruise to maintain what you have built up so that you dont lose much from your cycle then youre going to have to experiment. Start out at 200mg/wk test and see if youre able to maintain your strength and size for 3 weeks on that. If youre losing weight and strength then up the dose to 300mg/wk and give that 3 weeks or more. Eventually youll find the threshold where you are just able to maintain what you have, or if you lose its very minor. The idea is less= better. FOr health though I think cruising is one of the worst things you can do, that is unless the cruise is a true HRT dose of 100-150 mg/wk. Problem is, if you cruise on a true HRT dose youre going to lose muscle.

Cruise with Peps and GH, FTW! Huge difference in retained gains.

175 Test E or C
GRF/GHRP-2 100mcg/100mcg-2x a day
2iu GH

But I'm thinking of time totally off, tired of worrying about Crit/BP/Liver all the f'kin time:
So:

Triptorelin (once)
Clomid for PCT
run with:
Ostarine 20mg a day
GRF/CJC-100/100 2 x a day
GH 2iu
Aromasin .25ml EOD

Run the Ostarine/Peps/A-sin/GH thru PCT and onward for a few months and see what I lose.

6'2"-228, low BF.

nice

someone have imbalance in cholesterols (in trt)? ldl hld?

Last edited:
I used to cruise on about 350 mg/wk test. If youre bodybuilding and doing the cruise to maintain what you have built up so that you dont lose much from your cycle then youre going to have to experiment. Start out at 200mg/wk test and see if youre able to maintain your strength and size for 3 weeks on that. If youre losing weight and strength then up the dose to 300mg/wk and give that 3 weeks or more. Eventually youll find the threshold where you are just able to maintain what you have, or if you lose its very minor. The idea is less= better. FOr health though I think cruising is one of the worst things you can do, that is unless the cruise is a true HRT dose of 100-150 mg/wk. Problem is, if you cruise on a true HRT dose youre going to lose muscle.

My prescribed trt was 200mg/week for a very long time....didnt even take me out of range.

My Doc dropped it to 100 because I let him draw blood just after a cycle and my test levels were sky high lol.

As long as youre doing your blood work, and not abusing your body with rec drugs, alcohol, or what have you and maintaining an otherwise healthy lifestyle...you can easily stay on 300-400mg for life with little to no adverse effects at all IMO.

im not saying everyone wont run into side effects long term, but my bet is that the majority would not. And im talking Testosterone, not cruising on test/winstrol or tren lol.

Favorite Cruise -

250-300mg Test Enanthate /wk
150-200mg Deca, or NPP even better /wk
2-3iu gh , or peptides

everything feels good and works good at those doses.. low sides.

I used to do 60 mg E4D which comes to 140 mg Test Cyp a week.

Right now i am cruising at 15 mg masteron a day and 3 iu GH rips. Trying to lose BF. My weight has remained stable.

Thats actually 120mg every 8 days not 140 a week.

Anyways, my fav cruise is 100mg Test E 100mg Mast E 2x per week.

Personal fav to cruise is EQ maybe 200-400/WK...& thats it no need for test

I like 150-200 test, 100 deca.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members