advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your Favorite Gym Equipment of All Time.

Definitely my Rogue Rack & weights but I would love to have plate-loaded bi/Tri machine or Hammer Chest series.

Max

One thing I do when I walk in a new gym is see what leg equipment they have especially hamstrings and I hope to see the kneeling hammer strength hamstring curl

body master and original Nautilus..
Body Master hasnt made equipment for a decades and its still Superior than most of the popular pieces being marketed on social media today..

Standing side lateral machine hands down... haven't seen one in 20 years though

BodyMasters adjustable preacher (standing) and anything Icarian. Both companies had great equipment.

While BBing.com isn't a great forum for most things, their equipment section has some super knowledgeable people when it comes to equipment. This thread is "Cost no Object, Best of the Best" for machines etc...Not just modern but historic ie Nautilus etc...that remain the best or near best produced for a given purpose.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173773771&page=1

First Page is 2017 and an update to an old thread but is pretty comprehensive in a few posts with machines, runners up, pictures etc...I think there's a more recent list in the latter pages.

Bodymasters went out of business a long time ago unfortunately. I wish someone could find the patents or blueprints on the Bodymasters and old Nautilus pieces and start reproducing them. Hell, there are a ton of old pieces that would be great to see being reproduced. I know Flex's Lat Pulldown has a decent-looking knockoff from China that's being sold in the US right now. I wonder if the demand exists for these pieces. In my mind, the average gym goer doesn't really notice the difference between a fixed foot plate Hack Squat and a Hack with an adjustable foot plate. They just see a Hack Squat and are happy their gym has one (if they even know what it is).

Is that a Jammer? That's a genius (just putting the bench in there to essentially turn it into a chest press). Do you do it standing and just lean back into the bench because the handles look too high for it to be used in the seated position?
Yeah that’s a jammer! And nope I fully sit down and it becomes full chest exercise! Feels real good and the handles are just the right height!!

My favorite is the rowing machine. especially while I'm on var. When I'm done with a row my whole body has a pump.

body master and original Nautilus..
Body Master hasnt made equipment for a decades and its still Superior than most of the popular pieces being marketed on social media today..
This is soooo true! When They went out of business, I just knew someone would buy them out, but it never happened. I had a Bodymaster's smith machine and power squat/hack squat machine that I regret selling. They were some of the smoothest operating pieces I've ever owned.

I am going to be opening my own gym in the next year, starting to put together list of stuff I might have forgotten. So what is your Favorite gym equipment of all time (machine and brand)??? Not looking for a complete line of equipment, but just that ONE piece of equipment that you loved, fit your body perfect, really made you feel it. For me, that old school BODYMASTER Chest press when I am on my last exercise for chest, to really bring that burn in and finish off the chest. How about you?

As long as you have coverage for all body parts you will be good. In this video Emir mentions that he has 5 gym memberships in Germany because each one is lacking something. He is visiting one of the Ironberg locations in Sao Paulo.

THE GRINGOS STARTED TO ARRIVE AT IRONBERG

My favorite is the rowing machine. especially while I'm on var. When I'm done with a row my whole body has a pump.

Try using a cardio rowing machine (Concept II?) immediately, like run to it, after your favorite rowing machine.

Set it at its highest resistance, and row like you are being chased by a rhino. And you will know when to stop, the burn and pump will be overwhelming.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member