over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite lean mass cycle(s)

Well, Trest is awesome to put mass and keep you leanish (Besides water retention).

Honestly 300mg/week of Test E and 105mg/week MENT was impressive. Reminded me my first Test/Deca bulk cycle but with minimum fat gain. I never bulked on tren so can not compare but definately if I am going to bulk I am going to consider Test and Trest plus an oral instead of Deca/NPP or EQ.

900 test
600 npp
75mg Anadrol on training days -- 25 mg anadrol with bfast - 50mg anadrol pre workout - 5iu humalog pre workout / 50-75g carbs intra
GH - 2iu w/ fasted cardio / 3iu pre workout

Well, Trest is awesome to put mass and keep you leanish (Besides water retention).

Honestly 300mg/week of Test E and 105mg/week MENT was impressive. Reminded me my first Test/Deca bulk cycle but with minimum fat gain. I never bulked on tren so can not compare but definately if I am going to bulk I am going to consider Test and Trest plus an oral instead of Deca/NPP or EQ.

Are you normally on TRT? What were your gains like on this cycle? Did you gain scale weight? Got fuller? Stronger? Did you use any anti-estrogens? Any sides? Curious to get more info on your trest run at 105mg/week.

Are you normally on TRT? What were your gains like on this cycle? Did you gain scale weight? Got fuller? Stronger? Did you use any anti-estrogens? Any sides? Curious to get more info on your trest run at 105mg/week.

Usually cruise on 200mg/week of Test E so not TRT at all. I was doing Test E 300mg/week and 80mg ED of Var and 50mg ED of winstrol. Cutting at the end of the summer then I kept the Test E and pin 15mg Trest ace ED for almost 6 weeks and get a lot fuller and stronger...

Felt fine, good sex drive, crazy hunger and high energy. Also despite to eat like crazy I didn't gain too much fat... Reminded me of tren in that also but get a little of water retention so it's like a cousin of tren and nandrolone (I do not know if someone could compare MENT with dienolone... Anyone ran both?).

I was impressed because is such a low dose and get stronger when Winstrol and anavar spike my strength a lot, obviouly I was eating more so how knows. Estrogen management was a nightmare haha I did 20mg Nolvadex ED and fix it. Kept running 12,5mg of asin ED wich wasn't enough but didn't want to increase AI. If I do more than 200mg Test per week I need an AI so I am kind of estrogen sensitive.

Last blast was Test P 350mg/week, Tren a 175mg/week and 1mg inj. MTren and despite being amazing to shed fat and look fabulous I felt better and get better strength gains and also look a lot fuller on 300mg Test E and 105mg Trest A.

Usually cruise on 200mg/week of Test E so not TRT at all. I was doing Test E 300mg/week and 80mg ED of Var and 50mg ED of winstrol. Cutting at the end of the summer then I kept the Test E and pin 15mg Trest ace ED for almost 6 weeks and get a lot fuller and stronger...

Felt fine, good sex drive, crazy hunger and high energy. Also despite to eat like crazy I didn't gain too much fat... Reminded me of tren in that also but get a little of water retention so it's like a cousin of tren and nandrolone (I do not know if someone could compare MENT with dienolone... Anyone ran both?).

I was impressed because is such a low dose and get stronger when Winstrol and anavar spike my strength a lot, obviouly I was eating more so how knows. Estrogen management was a nightmare haha I did 20mg Nolvadex ED and fix it. Kept running 12,5mg of asin ED wich wasn't enough but didn't want to increase AI. If I do more than 200mg Test per week I need an AI so I am kind of estrogen sensitive.

Last blast was Test P 350mg/week, Tren a 175mg/week and 1mg inj. MTren and despite being amazing to shed fat and look fabulous I felt better and get better strength gains and also look a lot fuller on 300mg Test E and 105mg Trest A.

Thanks for the detailed response. Lots of members say the same thing. A small dose of trest is very powerful and makes one feel great. Seems to be a great compound to run at low dose.

Started from 300 went to 600 but 400 is sweet spot really. 400 mg primo is amazing dose no need to use more in my opinion. Of course pharma primo
What sponsor on this board has legit pharma primo? IM me?

in your opinion the use of slin is overrated? or for became big it's necessary?

What's up with all the Masteron in bulking cycles? I always thought of it as something people take when body fat is extremely low, but clearly people find it beneficial during the offseason/gaining faze.

What's up with all the Masteron in bulking cycles? I always thought of it as something people take when body fat is extremely low, but clearly people find it beneficial during the offseason/gaining faze.
It's very androgenic and has a good anti estrogen effect.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear