over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your Favorite Machines For Each Bodypart

If you lift long enough in body building you learn that using cables when target muscles more and are way easier on the joints in the long run .

So I'd have to say criss cables for a lot of body parts . Screenshot_20230114-150241-854.png

Ordered this elite tsp2 for the house couple weeks ago

Yep the body masters kit is up there with some of the best. Like others have said it was boyer coes company and he was employed by nautilus for a while so got a lot of inspiration for some amazing kit. The chest and back are stand out. Some also say the leverage squat is the one to buy.
what’s old is new again.
everyone raves about prime but it’s just strive
arsenal strength is nebula

I picked up a Nitro Pullover. Used it the last two weeks. Maybe I need to work on my setup...but man that thing destroys my triceps more than anything else.

Bodymasters CPX is what you guys are talking about (the chest machines). Sadly Bodymasters is long gone, probably over twenty years now. Shame no one has picked up their designs and started reproducing them again. They did make some great stuff. Their Chest Supported Row was great one and a lot of people loved their Hack and Leg Press. I loved their Super Seated Leg Press or what's now commonly referred to as a Hack Calf. Great piece. This is the piece
Yes! The chest supported row is what I’m referring to. And completely agree - no clue why another company hasn’t tried to duplicate that motion. I fucking love machines that guide you into a squeeze.

Yep the body masters kit is up there with some of the best. Like others have said it was boyer coes company and he was employed by nautilus for a while so got a lot of inspiration for some amazing kit. The chest and back are stand out. Some also say the leverage squat is the one to buy.
what’s old is new again.
everyone raves about prime but it’s just strive
arsenal strength is nebula

I have used their curling station and the strength curve
in right on for me, will tie your biceps into a ball.
It is hard to get the axis of rotations to line up but in the right
position, but one you get the hand of it, you are golden.

Also, the weight stack in right in front of so you so you
can do drop sets 'till you are blue on the face.

I picked up a Nitro Pullover. Used it the last two weeks. Maybe I need to work on my setup...but man that thing destroys my triceps more than anything else.
Used to own one. If you're feeling it more than you'd prefer in the triceps my guess is that your elbows are too bent. Get them off the pad and/or bring them in more. it might feel weird at first, but if you lose the pad and can figure out how to use the machine without using the pads and making sure the elbows are less bent you'll probably feel it more in the lats. In any event, the triceps will absolutely get a stretch regardless, particularly the long head.

Used to own one. If you're feeling it more than you'd prefer in the triceps my guess is that your elbows are too bent. Get them off the pad and/or bring them in more. it might feel weird at first, but if you lose the pad and can figure out how to use the machine without using the pads and making sure the elbows are less bent you'll probably feel it more in the lats. In any event, the triceps will absolutely get a stretch regardless, particularly the long head.
Good info, yeah I'm definitely trying to maximize use of the pads with bent elbows. I'll definitely play around with that though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131