advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite Protein Bars if you eat them ?

Quest bar hands down. Oh and microwave for 8 seconds and its amazing and not taffy like.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

colossal metrx bars are the best IMO!

They are tasty but have you seen the nutritional profile on those bars??? ..... they suck..... 25+ grams of sugar I believe...... fuck have a Snickers bar... LOL

Quest bars are usually the way I go. Coconut cashew ones are the bomb. 5G's net carbs, 20'G's protein. Good stuff

k-bar are excellent

Link me this recipe please. I use quest bars otherwise.

1 cup Natural peanut butter
8 tablespoons honey
1&1/4 cups whey protein powder
1 cup of uncooked oatmeal

Mix the pb and honey in a bowl, microwave on full for 80 secs. Add the rest and mix together (get your hands in man!!) can add raisins/nuts etc to taste. Smooth into 13x9 tray and leave for 20 mins. Cut into desired amount of equal bars and wrap and store in fridge.

Absolutely love quest bars, bought 25 last night....my local store has 12 for $25 even......eat one every morning.

Absolutely love quest bars, bought 25 last night....my local store has 12 for $25 even......eat one every morning.

Yeah those mad boys are good. I try to buy them for a light ore work meal but end up eating them all at once lol. I need to find a cheap place to order them.

1 cup Natural peanut butter
8 tablespoons honey
1&1/4 cups whey protein powder
1 cup of uncooked oatmeal

Mix the pb and honey in a bowl, microwave on full for 80 secs. Add the rest and mix together (get your hands in man!!) can add raisins/nuts etc to taste. Smooth into 13x9 tray and leave for 20 mins. Cut into desired amount of equal bars and wrap and store in fridge.

Doesn't the microwave fuck the protein up? I'm skeptical of microwaves. What are the nutritional facts in that whole traywith out the nuts or raisins, I will have my grand mother whip this up for me maybe. Thanks

fitnesskatz

Powercrunch - French Vanilla Creme

YOU GUYS MUST try it !! PLEASE do and come here talk shit about me if you don't find it tasty... the taste is unbelievable for a protein bar

i like those man, the supreme too,,,chief jay use to have some good ones havnt seen them in a minute

Quest bars, no sugar alcohols, Low carb and taste great. Wish they were a little cheaper :)

$13.50 for 12 bars isn't to bad. i may try em. they have some other flavors also i might try.
Powercrunch - French Vanilla Creme

YOU GUYS MUST try it !! PLEASE do and come here talk shit about me if you don't find it tasty... the taste is unbelievable for a protein bar

I don't eat them either but if I did it would be Quest. Tried couple of them that they sent for free and holy shit they are good. Put them in the microwave for 5 seconds and you are golden.

You could also make your own for A LOT less money with much higher protein quality.

I don't eat them either but if I did it would be Quest. Tried couple of them that they sent for free and holy shit they are good. Put them in the microwave for 5 seconds and you are golden.

You could also make your own for A LOT less money with much higher protein quality.

I tried making my own before , the taste was OK but they dont last long at all before they go bad

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws