over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

your favorite protein powder?

If a mother does drugs, toxins and maybe even some of the drug can filter into her breast milk then too the baby. Same thing with a cow. Whey is derived from milk so the better quality milk the better quality whey, less toxins etc

You do realize that comparing breast milk to whole milk to a whey isolate are completely different things...right? Please prove to us that america isn't this dumb.

Please go look up the manufacturing process of whey protein THEN comment back.

Last edited:
You do realize that comparing breast milk to whole milk to a whey isolate are completely different things...right? Please prove to us that america isn't this dumb.

I would be inclined to think that due to the way protein powders are made, there would not be a difference in any chemicals, toxins or nutrients between grass fed whey and regular whey.

I look at it as solely a preference thing. Do you want to only eat grass fed and organic in EVERYTHING? Then opt for the grass fed whey.

I would be inclined to think that due to the way protein powders are made, there would not be a difference in any chemicals, toxins or nutrients between grass fed whey and regular whey.

I look at it as solely a preference thing. Do you want to only eat grass fed and organic in EVERYTHING? Then opt for the grass fed whey.

Exactly how i feel. I can't fathom there is any difference in quality between a "grass fed" isolate and a regular isolate as long as the manufacturing processes are not different.

FWIW, I've used Species Isolyze a lot recently and really like it. But does TN manufacture their whey? Go to the source if so haha.

All I meant brother is that is the marketing behind it... Is there much difference probably not but if there was a difference that would be it. And yes I understand the manufacturing process lol

I wont pretend to know that actual benefits of choosing grass-fed whey over whey isolate,

but I am speculating that since its a GF concentrate, intact fats and minerals/vitamins, immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, etc... could still be present, rather than overly processed.

From the little fat content that remains from concentrates, I would imagine CLA makes up some of it -- but most likely wont manifest to noticeable benefits.

This is what I am trying for now,,, and so far the texture and taste is phenomenal.

-FF

Last edited:
I'm gonna add another vote for Synthetek's SyythePURE protein. its like 98% pure with only .6g of carbs and .6g of fats. Plus, it mixes well, has no taste and doesn't give me the bloated/gas feeling like alot of other proteins.

K

Your are totally right. Synthepure is lactose free.

I only use TrueNutrition.....Whey Protein Isolates and Milk Protein Isolates.

All I meant brother is that is the marketing behind it... Is there much difference probably not but if there was a difference that would be it. And yes I understand the manufacturing process lol

oh i got you, my bad dood :)

I could not agree more. With all the cancer producing chemicals we breath and ingest, a good grass fed whey protein is the way to go. I know a good source for grassfed whey. Tastes great good price good company. If interested let me know.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws