over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favourite fat burning compound.

Whats your favourite fat burner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree, I am big on Clen but a real ECA stack would be great if Ephedra was more available.

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Or 2 free test prop with orders over $300
Add "2 free test prop $300 flex promo" in notes
Mymonsterlabs.com

Seriously. Legit ephedra used to be so cheap and easy to get. Pain in the ass now for me personally.

DNP or ECAY, plus T3 and HGH Fragmented 176-191 to either of the first two..

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Seriously. Legit ephedra used to be so cheap and easy to get. Pain in the ass now for me personally.

Yeah bro I would give anything to have easy ephedrine access again. Would love to make an old school eca stack.

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Or 2 free test prop with orders over $300
Add "2 free test prop $300 flex promo" in notes
Mymonsterlabs.com

Luckily in Louisiana we can buy Bronkaid at the pharmacy , scan our DL and you get a box of 60 25mg tabs

eat steel cut oats/oatmeal but get fiber in system when taking metformin. that should immediately help with your bowel movements. any big glucose spiked meals will get you in the bathroom and after one or two months your system will acclimate to that. eventually it will surprise you with weight loss and i don't mean from the shits.

just keep in mind all the other good metformin does in regards to cancer prevention.

I would love to take metformin...but the bloating and gas are just too much for me. Woke up many nights with so much bloating that it felt like an alien was trying to burst out of my intestines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eat steel cut oats/oatmeal but get fiber in system when taking metformin. that should immediately help with your bowel movements. any big glucose spiked meals will get you in the bathroom and after one or two months your system will acclimate to that..

What would happen if someone were to take say 250mg with lower carb meals?? Normally my carb meals are only 25ish grams at a time , and thats only 3-4 meals a day.
would Metformin still be beneficial?

What would happen if someone were to take say 250mg with lower carb meals?? Normally my carb meals are only 25ish grams at a time , and thats only 3-4 meals a day.

yes

Anymore for me its DNP. Last run I did just 200 mg a day for 30 days. I ate like total shit and still lost around 20-22 lbs. I really just wanted to see what it would do despite a shitty diet and well....yeah I was fucking amazed.

my absolute fav is DNP. if i realy want to loose fat, this is the only choice for me. personally i cant handle clen. get shakes not normal can not even talk normal anymore and after a few days i get crams everywhere, also during night painfull crams even with high doses of taurine.

other disadvantage of clen is that without the ketofine (think that was the name) after about 10 days doesnt work well anymore.

i prefer DNP but for a bit longer cycles, not like 1 week or 10 days. makes no sense. i prefer 3 weeks DNP about 500mg a day split doses (i use DNP crystals), clean diet, work out easy and do some cardio a few times a week, i loose 2kg a week. together with 250mg test /week dont loose any gram of muscles. worst thing for me from DNP is i cant sleep well.

SAme

I don't like feeling too jittery from stims, but 350mgs/ week approx of tren A. I already drink caffiene throughout the day, so maybe just ramp that up a little preworkout... I mean I've used all the above except albuterol, but unless I really need the extra kick I'd prefer to keep tren low enough that it doesn't give me nightsweats/insomnia...at 350mgs I still get great fatloss. I think alot of guys use way more tren than they really need and thus complain about sides. If you control E, as little as 25mgs/day will still give good results with a tight diet. Add in a little VAR or when I was younger and had healthy shoulders winny....

My ideas run along these lines.... can't handle jittery... use some t3 prescribed as well.

Luckily in Louisiana we can buy Bronkaid at the pharmacy , scan our DL and you get a box of 60 25mg tabs

Same here in AZ, bu it just doesn't have the same kick as the old ephedra

I typically do this. I take instant release and just have them 5-20 minutes before my meals and will dose it depending on how many carbs I have (when I'm using met). Definitely beneficial. But I think met even with a protein only meal would be beneficial if you don't get any stomach issues with it.

Lowest ive been had been seven percent so thats not saying much

for me ec alpha yohimbine with t3, and I dont even know if the t3 worked well.

Ive heard t3 , clen in droppers degrades, and capsules are best choice.

I've only done clen in a dropper and ephedine felt much better

currently epherine caffiene yohimbine stack on empty is working best. T3 as well. alpha yohimbine dosed in between meals, I think its doing something

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear