over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Your" First Cycle?

The Transformer

Registered
What was your first cycle?

How old were you?

How long were you training natty before AAS?

What were your results in gains?

Would you have done anything different in retrospect?

How old were you?

Should be a pretty interesting thread.

How old were you?

How old were you?

10 mg ED anavar
25mg ED oral primo
3ius ED GH
25mcg T3
ended with a 2 week cycle of DNP

Age 27yo
10 years natty training before this cycle
my strength literally quadrupled but my diet was off so the gains were eh
i would have focused more on my diet and went with EQ instead

Sadie

Obviously I know nothing about female anabolics, but your first doesn't look like a first to me. Looks more like a veteran. I guess women don't take test, dec, prov or PCT like a guy. Very interesting.

How old were you?

How old were you?

200mg norma deca a week
17 yrs old
6 months training
Gained 30 lbs. and kept about 25 after PCT
Honestly i probably wouldnt change anything, I never had any probs of loss of sex drive

20yo with 3 years of serious training i dont count the other years.
eq 400-600 a week for 8 weeks
winny inject 60mg ed 6 weeks
m1t 6 or 8 weeks
pct nolva and adex for 4 weeks

i was afraid of using test e due to the stories of blowing up too quick and it being noticable.

it was a cutter and it worked pretty well. even though minimally research was done, i still did a pct and did pretty well.

do i regret it.....yes. i should have waited atleast another 2 years and did more research.

all i heard is that winny cuts you up and loses body fat. yea it did that but it also killed my cholesterol levels and lost some hair. dont listen to your gym source as they have no clue of what to do.

Last edited:
Obviously I know nothing about female anabolics, but your first doesn't look like a first to me. Looks more like a veteran. I guess women don't take test, dec, prov or PCT like a guy. Very interesting.

it was a bit heavy for a first but worked out ok.. like i said the eq would have been better then the primo.. im on prop and primo now and its not as drastic as my last cycle which was eq only.. go figure i thought the test would really raise the bar gains wise and at best its average.. lol women dont need pct which is nice.. im on nolva year round though to control water, to stay hard, and to not become a psycho killer mood wise lol

Age 28
5 yrs of training
1st cycle was under care of Dr Robert Kerr of San Gabriel, Ca.

Not sure what the doses was as that was in the late 70's..I know it consisted of Test, D-bol and Anadrol for 8 weeks and then off for blood test.

If blood test were normal he put you right back on if you wanted.

first was when i was 20 yrs old. i did test e for 12 wks @500mgs with a pct of nolva and clomid.

i gained about 23lbs if i remember correctly. i could have gained more IMO but i had some personal things going on that screwed up my diet.

what i would have done diffrently?? prob would have made me wait an extra yr or 2 before starting aas. oh well

Ah, my first cycle. good times.

I was young. 17.
i had been SERIOUSLY training, under a trainer, for 3 years naturally, and had always worked out with bodyweight exercises + dumbbells we had around the house since i was 12.. I did work out hard, even that young. so i GUESS you could say i had 5 years of natural training, 3 of which were serious with diet and whatnot.

I used 250 mgs test e/w for 8 weeks
15 mgs dbol/d for the first 3 weeks.
pct was clomid.

Gained close to 40 lbs if i remember correctly.
kept around 20-25, after losing the bloat and whatnot. Which i think was pretty phenomenal.

would i change anything? nah. except now i use nolva for pct instead of clomid, so i could have used that back then.. i suppose..

did i start too young? not in my opinion, although im sure a few/most/all may disagree with me.

Good times, good times.

Test e 600 mg/week
EQ 500 mg/week
Tren a 350 mg/week (last 8 weeks)
HCG @ 250iu twice/week
Aromasin @ 12.5 mg/day throughout
Nolvadex for pct
15-16 week cycle

Did it at age 27, training for 8 years natural previously. Started test, measured tolerance/sides, then at week 3 added EQ, measured tolerance/sides, then added tren at week 6 and measured tolerance/sides. All research had pointed to doing test only for first cycle, but the reasons for this were only to measure tolerance/sides. So, by adding in things gradually I circumvented this. Is it a lot? Sure. But, I did monitor my bloodwork and health status continuously. If there had been a problem, I would have stopped it no questions asked. I did it and I'm alive to talk about it. Would I suggest it to someone else? No, probably.

i was 18 with test and deca and a 425pound flat bech...those were the good
ole days...so many moons ago:(

My first

44 years old. Training 25+ hard years. Started as HRT - 200 Test Cyp and Sermorellin. Anastro .5 EOD.

Wanted more, dropped the HRT Doc (my best friend) and went to the sponsors. Still only Test, DEC, Prov. anast & prami. And Peptides + 1 iuGH

I'm up about 30 good pounds in the past 12 months (at 45) - although I also dropped the Ironman Triathlon Training (huge difference - no more 15 hours a week of cardio) and really hit the weights hard.

First cycle 22 years old...

Actually went to mexico on college road trip and picked up 4 bottles reforvit b, 30 vials of T-200, 3 bottles of laurabolin, 50 amps of primoteston(test enthenate), Bottle of deca from Brovel vet 50mg per 50ml, about 20 or 30 sestenon ( back then they were like 5 or 6 bucks a piece compared to 27 or 28 now. Yeah, smuggled all this shit back on my body over like 3 or 4 trips. First cycle though only used primoteston at 250mg per week. Gained like 20lbs in 16 weeks no pct (didnt know I needed it)only kept about 4 pounds after fluid gone. Gained a shit load of strength. I still cant believe I went all the way to Mexico. Also bought about 10 bottles of fake as Steris cyp. I cant believe that I fell for that shit. The pharmacist told me they got it right from the USA and I was dumb enough to believe a thieving Mexican Pharmacist. Really takes me back. I miss those days.;)

How old were you?

How old were you?

test, sust, tren, eq, anavar, i blasted and cruised for about 6 months
4 years
went from 210 to 260
would have waited and planned it better

What was your first cycle? Sust ready ject, 8 wk pyramid

How old were you? 19(early 90s)

How long were you training natty before AAS? Dad has pics of me doing barbell curls at 7-8 years old. First gym membership(YMCA), 12-13yrs old.

What were your results in gains? gained 30lbs, kept 18-20.

Would you have done anything different in retrospect? PCT

I was 25y/o...cycle was 9 months..Rugby test enanthate...Lyphomed deca...Lipidex anavar..Ciba Geigy dianabol and some Negma parabolo...I went from 187lbs to 225lbs and kept all of it

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws