YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your first injection, and relationship with steroids. 

Geardepot

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
This is something I was thinking about the other day. The majority of the guys on here have used steroids in some form. Do you remember the first time you administered a shot? did you shoot yourself? or did you have someone else do it for you? How was it the first time you did it yourself? What made you jump in head first and try steroids? was it hard for you to get them? who helped you obtain them?

I’ll start. The first time I took gear I was rather young. I had a teacher at my school that had taken them when he was younger. We were lifting partners per say and the discussion went from a hypothetical idea, to a concert plan to do them. He helped me procure them, we went into the office and I remembered looking at the Sust pre load and the needle sticking out of it thinking wtf? Thats a big ass needle! I dropped my shorts and turned around and put both hands on the wall bracing myself for the Donkey kick that was surly going to be felt from this massive needle. The next thing I knew he told me to "pull my pants up that it was all done”… ?? I didn't feels thing? .. Thats where my relationship with steroids started. I didn’t realize the amount of risk my partner/teacher took in getting the gear and helping me do it lol. He would have lost his job and gone to jail if anyone found out! … I don’t hold it against him at all though, he was a really cool guy and taught me how to train HARD. Looking back some of the hardest workouts I have had in my life were in the gym in my teenage years with him.

He did all of the injects for me on that cycle. I remember the next cycle having to do the injects myself. I sat in the bathroom for 2 hrs ( no shit) trying to psych myself up to pin myself! I counted to 3 like 100 times trying to inject on ‘3’ but never could lol. finally kinda half stuck myself and pressed it the rest of the way in. It Didn’t hurt at all, but once that psychological barrier was down, it was easy after that.

Jeez, that was a long time ago! back in those days before the internet you had to know someone to get them. You couldn’t jump online, make a run to w/u and have it at your door 3 days later! I remember paying an astronomical amount of $ for a tiny cycle too. Times were defiantly different back then. I don’t ever remember being worried about the steroids being fake? Any of you guys get fake gear back in the 70-80’s, or even early 90’s? I remember reading about it back then, but it was never as big of a concern back then, probably due to everything coming from a factory of some sort and there was no UG’s..

anyone else care to share?
Any of you guys make a ‘run for the border?’ lol? lord knows I did that a few times and i sure regret it! I don’t know wtf I was thinking? but it sure was a rush.

g

I remember the first time I pinned it was 1ml of test e took me a whole 30 mins to get the courage up to stick it in. Pinned my right glute. After I stuck it it was tough to push in the plunger and once I took it out I was happy. It wasn't bad Lile I thought it would be. I'm still not a fan of pinning but I do it lol. I remember feeling like a druggy haha

I was 17, young and dumb. My cousin had done a few cycles and was a jail guard. One of the biggest guys around. Taught me how to fight.

As said, Back in the day you had to know someone who knew where to get em. I didn't know shit about shit but had been working out since I was 13.

He would inject me in the shoulders for the cycle. Not cuz I was a pussy, cuz I didn't know how. Needles never bothered me.

The cycle was a single 10mL vial of test E. LOL. I knew nothing about dosages. One shot a week, I think it was 250mg/mL.

No pct, no ai, no hcg, no nothing. God I was dumb lol. Gained 10lbs of muscle tho lol.

Didn't touch it again for about 6 years.

Many cycles later, Now I'm venturing on my first round of GH hah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my mom gave me my first shot in my delt when I was 20.

1cc of test prop.

cycle was

100mg drop ED
30mg dbol ED
.25mg adex ED

Friend got them for me. Or should I say ripped me off for them. He pinned my glute and that was it. Problem was he only gave me 2 pins. 21 gauge. I used them about 6 times each before they became so blunt I might as well have been using a fork.

500mg sust from a ugl. That stuff hurt badly.

I got some sutanon from a sponsor on this site a loooong time ago, not sure if they are even here or not anymore. Shot it in my thigh. Those were glass ampules, 18 gauge harpoon. Yep, started to really grow from that.

2 years after high-school my buddy pitched me the idea. He was 6'4 135lb skinny little shit and said hey ur already super huge you should do a cycle. I grabbed some test e and went over to his house and he did all my shots for 12 weeks classic Monday and Thursday and he started to workout with me. Started cycle 189 and finished 227 lb bloated and chubby from shoveling everyrhing I could eat.

Easy to obtain and been around em' since age 15, however I started pretty late. I think I was 21 when I took the plunge. Cytahoh's (Sustanon 250) - self administered (and always have since) into my glute. These days I prefer tri's, shoulders, and thighs (although I hear chest is ok).

I do recall being of afraid of getting too big...LOL! Like steroids were some magical elixer that would make me huge. Jokes on me right? :D

I bought what I thought was test e from a random guy on bodybuilding.com and it turned out to be fake. I was suspicious and got bloodwork. Everything was normal including test levels. That explained why I only gained fat on my first "cycle."

Then I got the real thing from axio labs back in the day. I got test prop since I had no patience for the enanthate ester to kick in

I did my first cycle when I was bout 22(just 1cc of test cyp for 10weeks). Then another similar cycle at age 23 but then stayed off em till my mid 30's. My first shot wasn't a problem since I'd been shooting heroin n oxy's since I was 15. Back then I could've got any drug u can name but wouldn't have had a clue where to get any gear if it wasnt for my uncle who was a bodybuilder.

I am 41 and just started in 2010. I have been in the Army over 20 years so at first I was scared to do anything. Underage drinking was the worst I did. Then in 09 I got caught in a IED blast and everything changed. My endocrine system was totally fucked after that and it took me over a year after I got back to be seen by an endo at the VA. After getting bloodwork they rold me my test levels were that of a 60 plus man and put me on Cyp right away. I told them I wanted to do injections because I had real small children and and didn't want andro gel. I felt totally awkward pinning myself and I also had to psyche myself up for doing it and even went on the board and asked for advice lol.... After the first time it was nothing at all. The funniest thing has been when I go to my smaller deployments and exercises and stuff... They have to have the medic inject me every 2 weeks because I couldn't keep it in my locker. Watching a female medic inject me wth test in my glute made me laugh every time. I had to draw the oil for hem hey were so clueless. Since I retired I just added a new compound to the mix and I have had a few small runs with gh.

Last edited:
i was held down by 3 or 4, 300+lb guys....and was told
"you are GOING to like it"......and jabbed my ass.

and............ i did like it.

:eek:

my first test-e shot from a shitty no name ugl not associated with this board, as i wasn't aware of it back then, was done in my quad. i had a job at the mall at a kiosk where i had to stand up all day. it was the worst week of my life.

10 years later and ive never done another quad shot.

Yep I was almost 23 and paid like $100 a bottle for test from a local guy, had my friend show me how to inject in the shoulder...all in all I was nervous but it was pretty easy. Could have sworn I gained like 10lbs of muscle after that first shot lol

Oh boy lol... My dumb ass paid 200 bucks for 10ml of TEST!!! It was QV and I remember looking at that 1.5" 22 gauge like it was a whale harpoon. I gained like 15 lbs in 5 week and went to get my second bottle and the guy was all out!!! I was pissed and didn't know anything about the internet forums then.

Things have changed but I really miss the old Mexican gear

Oh boy lol... My dumb ass paid 200 bucks for 10ml of TEST!!! It was QV and I remember looking at that 1.5" 22 gauge like it was a whale harpoon. I gained like 15 lbs in 5 week and went to get my second bottle and the guy was all out!!! I was pissed and didn't know anything about the internet forums then.

Things have changed but I really miss the old Mexican gear

Damn 200 forn10ml... you really got ripped off lol...
I paid 110 for 10 cc of steris cyp. Took 2 bottles for 12 week cycle. Man it was an experience..

First shot was EQ with an 18g needle.

Yep, 18g. It's basically a hollow knife.

it was Halloween that day and I was in college. I had just turned 23.

One of the funniest nights of my life. :headbang::headbang:

First shot was EQ with an 18g needle.

Yep, 18g. It's basically a hollow knife.

it was Halloween that day and I was in college. I had just turned 23.

One of the funniest nights of my life. :headbang::headbang:

Dude omg an 18g pin for your FIRST shot!? I can imagine how sore you were for weeks after that lol.

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex5 for 5% off all orders,
Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200
Please add "free test prop" in notes section along with "Flex5" in rep code.

Mymonsterlabs.com

I read all I could for a long time before doing them. I believe my join date here was 2011 and did my first cycle of 500mg test and 40mg dbol in 2014. I wanted to get as big as possible before going that route and also being career active duty military made me hold off. I watched plenty of vids and read alot and my first shot in my quad was no big deal. The virgin muscle was a bit sore but haven't had any issues or qualms about doing it. My mind was made up to do it for quite awhile.

This isn't counting doing designers like 1Ad, epistane and superdrol when they were still on the shelves.

Last edited:
5 days before my 27th birthday my roommate gave me 1cc test cypionate he got from the hospital off a guy who worked there. It was my Bday present. I was so nervous my hands were shaking. Back then my glutes were soft as butter so the needle slid in on its own. My 2nd shot was with a preload sustenon250 with an 18 gauge needle in a glass syringe. I shot it in the wax museum bathroom in TJ.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear