advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your first injection, and relationship with steroids. 

I was 21 and trained natty for about 4 years. I did research about gear for at least two years and was very prepared for my first cycle. I used Geneza test c from naps 250mg weekly. Used a 23 g to pin and was caught off guard by how big the needle was! Couldn't jab it in because I was a pussy and went in the upper glute very slowly. I remember being super afraid of hitting a nerve or injecting into a vein. I did recreational drugs and smoked weed daily before doing my first cycle . That pin was the last day I ever did drugs or smoked weed, stopped cold turkey. I had absolutely no urge to use again and my mindset completely changed for the better. More energy/happy/just felt better all around. I truly believe bodybuilding saved my life and sometimes wonder what would have happened to me if I never got involved in this amazing sport.

Was 115 lbs when I started lifting and about 140-150 for my first cycle

Last edited:
I was 19 and bought a bottle of sust and a bottle of decca from a guy that my friend knew.... Both were sciroxxx but man I got ripped off lol.... Paid 350 for both but I didn't know any better, had no idea how much I was taking just would draw up a cc then bam into the quad, every time it was so hard to hype myself up to do it.... Then I took a few years off from training and gear 😂.... But been back training for 4 years got up to 230 naturally then worked my way up to a fat 260 lol now I'm back down to 237. But I pin myself regularly, usually just shoot my quads or have my fiancé shoot my shoulders. Been experimenting with shooting gear with insulin pins.... Tried my trap earlier and it was interesting lol.... Didn't hurt just sore of course but I prefer quads over anything.... Easiest for me to shoot and recover from and can shoot 3cc no issue

Started on Prohormones around 8 years back, ran nolva for PCT, did Mdrol by CEL for a month and went up like 18lbs of solid muscle.
Then did the Tren prohormones , kept gaining more muscle each time.

After a friend of mine who competed told me to start pinning so I started off with cyp at 400 per week.

Nowadays it's pretty much cruise on test and growth, and run hcg every few months to stimulate the testes

interesting, seems like as lot of guys began using when they were pretty dang young?!

I was 17yo 115lbs and bought 5 sus glass preloads for $30 ea from a guy at HS...yes I was dumb and used the 18g the 1st time before I realized that smaller pins also fit on those

I was 24 or 25. 1st cycle 10 weeks 500 mgs of test E shot with 1 inch 23ga. Did not know what a AI was. 1st pin a friend done it for me in the lower glute for some reason but didn't feel a thing. 2nd pin my wife almost pushed the barrel through my ass as she was trying to push the plunger. 3rd time I done it in the quad swept. Just took a deep breath and went for it.

Being honest just got thicker. Was already over weight. Reps went up but didn't really notice a strength increase.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131