advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your help would be highly appreciated to end my misery.

I know therapy has been a big fail for you throughout the years but one therapy I have not heard you mention is MyoFascial Release Therapy. The basic idea is that fascial tissue gets twisted up throughout the body over time and pulls joints, skeletal muscles, legaments, etc. out of alignment causing pain in random areas that seem unrelated. It's quite possible that the discomfort you feel in your lower lat and hip area might be due to tight and twisted fascial tissue in other areas of your body that are pulling you out of alignment. My wife is a practitioner and has helped me over the years when I've experienced pain and discomfort that was otherwise undiagnosable by other types of therapists and doctors. I can't say that this is definitely what is happening with you but it is worth you taking the time to look in to it. The links below are a good place to start. This is worth looking in to. Good luck :cool:

Yep, indeed what you've described above matches exactly what I have gone through til now, but I feel it only when I am standing too long and/or walking, once I sit or I lay down, it promptly goes away 100%.
I did certainly have the intention to talk about the MyoFascial Release Therapy to the doctor once their offices opens up again, as a matter of a fact he did prescribe it to me as I have written in my initial corrected post, but the physiotherapist I went to kept on pushing the conversation aside which got me pissed, but I have never showed him my displeasure even though I brought the subject up almost every week. Thanks for the input.

Yep, indeed what you've described above matches exactly what I have gone through til now, but I feel it only when I am standing too long and/or walking, once I sit or I lay down, it promptly goes away 100%.
I did certainly have the intention to talk about the MyoFascial Release Therapy to the doctor once their offices opens up again, as a matter of a fact he did prescribe it to me as I have written in my initial corrected post, but the physiotherapist I went to kept on pushing the conversation aside which got me pissed, but I have never showed him my displeasure even though I brought the subject up almost every week. Thanks for the input.
I hope you are able to find relief for you pain. If you do go the MFR route do your research and find a legitimate specialized practitioner of MFR and not a massage therapist that uses it along with other types of massage.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws