over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your HGH Regimen

What are you results with these regimens and What is your reasoning for this dose and not using more?

I am 51 YO, I assume as you are older (like me) you are not looking for the massive size (and danger) that insulin will bring you, but the fountain of youth that HGH will help with. I have bodybuild since I was 14, competed for 9 years and lifted very heavy in my youth. I never took HGH when competing (as it was too expensive then). In my 40's, I noticed I started tearing alot of tendons, tricep, quad, shoulder, pec. I always felt tight when working out. Around 43 (after tearing my tricep (and surgery) I started taking 2-3 iu HGH and haven't stopped much in the last 8 years now. The main things I noticed are the tightness in my tendons is gone, I don't feel like I will tear something all the time. Also, the old man gut that all my friends have is not there, I am actually in pretty ripped shape (for 51). As for the hair, nails, skin improvements that is touted, I do not see much difference, but I could be worse if I didn't take it I guess. I am a big advocate for HGH/TRT therapy for all of us older guys.

49 yrs young and taking 1.25 ius upon waking and another 1.25 ius of grey tops before bed 7 days a week .Just looking for health/ age benefits

What are you results with these regimens and What is your reasoning for this dose and not using more?

Im taking it for the health benefits as well as fat loss and more full muscle look. Just got blood tests back from TP's black tops and IGF was 650!

Please tell me what the fountain of youth looks like for you. How has it helped with the aging process for you? Thanks
im 46. im around a LOT of late teen/early 20yr olds. not one of them can believe im over 30!

I'll be 48 Friday....I feel its helped a lot...im trying to dig up a pic of 2014.. I believe I look younger now than then.... my face I think I what looks oldest... I didn't wear shades for a long time and have crows feet and wrinkling around the eyes.... but other than that I'm pretty pleased... been on HGH since 2014...2.5ius-3.33ius for the most part

Attachments

• PicsArt_08-06-01.52.53.jpg
    PicsArt_08-06-01.52.53.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 447
Im taking it for the health benefits as well as fat loss and more full muscle look. Just got blood tests back from TP's black tops and IGF was 650!

Would a 650 IGF score be considered “healthy?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would a 650 IGF score be considered “healthy?”

I spoke with a friend about this whose seen many blood panels, i asked him the same question. His words were the higher the better he's seen guys on pharm stuff at very high doses and can't achieve that number.

I feel great other than the numbness in my hands, I'm interested to have others chime in!

2 ius at around midnight.
Then 8 a.m. I bumped up Gh to 8iu 1hr pre w- 20 iu Slin-R, just pre and put on 4lbs solid in the last 2 days.
Just hit 50mcgs of lr3 post w- a Gyro and Italian beef still to consume, pre Milk and IceCream...lol
Mk677 later and tomorrow while taken an off Day. 265 by Friday w 90 days of Bulking To-Go!

Last edited:
For those that split AM and PM, have you ever done one a day and noticed different?

Maybe I am odd but when did am and pm, I didn't see any difference from one time a day.

Surprised I haven’t seen some people comment on David Kaliks protocol of 2iu eod for health and to maintain insulin sensitivity.

Surprised I haven’t seen some people comment on David Kaliks protocol of 2iu eod for health and to maintain insulin sensitivity.

If looking to save on $$$, then yeah. But 2iu ED isn’t going to kill insulin sensitivity.

Running 3iu's EOD right now. All pre-workout with slin.

Have run as high as 6iu's ED. Feel good with this regimen though.

Running 3iu's EOD right now. All pre-workout with slin.

Have run as high as 6iu's ED. Feel good with this regimen though.
When I start back up....I'm probably going to go with an EOD schedule as well to try it out. Last time I was on 3-4 iu's daily injected upon awakening.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

4 iu upon waking and eat 1 hour later

Was doing 2am and 2pm but I like the full dosage at once

I spoke with a friend about this whose seen many blood panels, i asked him the same question. His words were the higher the better he's seen guys on pharm stuff at very high doses and can't achieve that number.

I feel great other than the numbness in my hands, I'm interested to have others chime in!

Chronically elevated IGF levels are good for long term health. Neither are chronically low levels.

Chronically elevated IGF levels are good for long term health. Neither are chronically low levels.

Thank you for the input, this is my first run with GH almost 3 months in and plan on doing 6 months on then month off and another 6 months then will break for probably 3 months. Just picked up 15 kits of Thegreytop so gonna be hard not to run it! Only running 3-4iu a day

How many IU per day?

And I assume you know Blacks are 15iu per vial as opposed to 10.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws