over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your Immune System Supplements.

notorius

Registered
What is the one that you have been using for a long time uninterruptedly and you will not stop using til something better pops up?

I take none and see no reason to. Cardio, eat fish, greens, the basic staples we should all be eating are plenty. If I was a on a very low calorie diet, id take good multivitamin but thats it. And even then, I would probably re-evaulate why I needed to go so low calorie. Now if someone is smaller, or say a female, maybe they have to go so low calorie they may need a good multi.

I started using the probiotics Dante recommended and no colds this winter. I am usually good for one each year and I am going on 18 months now so I will stay on them.

All taken with Breakfast , Lunch and dinner
1000mg Vit-C
2,000iu Vit-D
200mg Magnesium
25mg Zinc

Lactinex once a week (probiotic)

The list is extremely long, but vitamin d should be everyones staple supplement. So is Mag and Vitamin C....I take the Vitamin E on and off.

6-hour colostrum, I feel incredible when I'm taking this, about 20 grams a day, can't remember the last time I had a cold, flu, whatever

I’m lucky to have a pretty good immune system genetically but;

SLEEP is something I’ll never give up, super important for immune health, I slept like shit for years when I was partying and doing drugs etc, since I got sober and actually get a full 8-9 hours of sleep most nights, I feel great, I honestly didn’t know what I was missing.

Supplement wise;

Whole Food Multi

Vitamin D3

Magnesium (important for vitamin D to be converted to its active steroid hormone form and vitamin D is responsible for 5% of our genome)

Kyoloc Garlic Extract

Curcumin

Ubiquinol

The list is extremely long, but vitamin d should be everyones staple supplement. So is Mag and Vitamin C....I take the Vitamin E on and off.

I'm surprised more posts aren't about vitamin d. I try to get all my vitamins from whole food sources, but I know supplementing with D is vital unless I am out in the sun all day.

inject glutathione.
resorted to making my own.
lets say i have been obsessively taking drugs and sups for 20 + years, been using this for 10ish easy and i dont want to live without it. zinc, mg and vit d, test, cannabis.... on that list

I'm surprised more posts aren't about vitamin d. I try to get all my vitamins from whole food sources, but I know supplementing with D is vital unless I am out in the sun all day.

Also, keep in mind that if you have a darker complexion it's harder for you to convert the sun's ray into vitamin D. Also, heavier people are typically deficient, as well as people of any color that are dark complected. Seems like we are finding out more benefits of this hormone.

can supplements actually strengthen an immune system, or help do the job of the immune system? almost wondering if someone takes all these supplements then has to stop takin them, is their immune system left weaker than someones who has been functioning without all the added stuff? almost like how germaphobes always get sick

can supplements actually strengthen an immune system, or help do the job of the immune system? almost wondering if someone takes all these supplements then has to stop takin them, is their immune system left weaker than someones who has been functioning without all the added stuff? almost like how germaphobes always get sick
Are you serious? Yes, you can optimize/bolster/strengthen your immune system in several ways, including supplementation.

Why on earth would it become weaker than if it was never strengthened?

A good nights (or days) sleep. Hours are individual.

1 hour of cardio a day minimum (outside preferably).

3 days a week minimum strength straining, all under 1 hour.

Kombucha daily. But not too much.

Stretching / mediation daily but not sure how this effects your immune system other
than promoting calmness and peace of mind.

i think yes.
i worked hard over the years at changing this aspect of myself. i used to get sick all the time, plus i have auto immune disorder. that is not a result of your immune system working too well, its over reaciting cus your fucked in some way inside, plus i have a bunch of mental things that make it all worse. they are signs of over oxidation which leads to systemic inflamation and all sorts of big sicknesses and disorders.

the way i see it many of our most destrucive sickness and age related conditions are due to sort of slow ascemia that is resulted from over oxidization which wich is like your body sufficating because it cant take out the trash as fast as its being produced.

germaphobes get sick cus all the cleanlyness dosnt allow your body to do what its supposed to do, get strong and fight.

I doubt that supplements can boost an immune system more then an optimal healthy diet can. I have never seen an studies like that. But I eat healthy according to most people. And supplement as well and typically go several years in between having any sort of illness.

Are you serious? Yes, you can optimize/bolster/strengthen your immune system in several ways, including supplementation.

Why on earth would it become weaker than if it was never strengthened?

I mean taking a supplement. Is it actually strengthening the cells or is it just making the person healthier? If I megadose vitmamin C I am less likely to get sick because I have higher dosages of vitamin c in my system, but did it actually strengthen anything or will I still get sick just as easy once I stop taking it?

if you want to understand this better and how to address it or what sups to take look at how your body functions and the key components.

look at oxidation, energy in and out, etc.
there is info out there but it isnt really about take x amt of vit c.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131