over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your immune system

drkimcrawford

Banned
Happy Thursday!
Due to a host of factors you all know about so I won't bore you, BB's often have some immune depression. I thought you might like an article I wrote on how to boost your immune system.

10 ways to boost your immune system

Have a super day!
Dr.Kim

I was just looking over your article .how do you feel about krill oil as compared to regular fish oil to get your omega 3's ?

I was just looking over your article .how do you feel about krill oil as compared to regular fish oil to get your omega 3's ?
Hi Mike,
Hope you're having a good day. There is a lot of very good data on Krill oil. There is a lot of good data on DHA/EPA in the correct ratio. The best of all worlds would be to take both a DHA/EPA supplement AND a krill oil supplement...or a combo DHA/EPA/krill. The AHA hasn't come out and said this,this is my personal opinion.

Best,
Dr.Kim

Is it true that to get the benefit of garlic you need to chop up the clove and let it sit for 15min so the allicin forms otherwise it's not as effective!

Yep!
And of course you nuke the effects when you cook it as you know.

No I did not know that. So is it best to cut it up, let sit for 15min and then just chase it down raw with water?

https://www.drkimsagewellsolutions.com/2016/04/29/garlic-is-amazing-for-health/

It's way more than about allicillin-waaay more and you would need about 30 cloves to get a therapeutic benefit-see above article. Also no need to torture yourself-why not add the garlic to food? Signing off,have a fab weekend! Feel free to re-post this article if you think the guys would like to know.

Thanks for the article!
Just to share my own experience, that I have posted before many times but I keep repeating it hoping to change some life out there, my life really changed when I stopped eating Gluten, specifically my immune system changed.

Ever since I was a kid, I suffered from allergies every single day. I used to get the flu at least once every single year. Every day waking up and going to school it was a torture sneezing, itchy nose, watery eyes, etc. It was a torture at school to have my nose running the whole time. At age 19 I had immunotherapy for 3 years. It helped a lot eliminating the allergy, but I was still constantly getting sick with colds and flu. In my late 20's allergy came back with very bad obstruction in my nose. I couldnt go to sleep without spraying Afrin in my nose multiple times.

A couple of years ago after being very sick and spending thousands of dollars in allopathic medicine that told me that I was "ok", I found naturopathic medicine. Besides curing my chronic symptoms, Eliminating gluten and most important LEARNING what gluten is and how it works in the body, my allergy dissapered forever for the first time in my life. Since then I haven't even had a cold.

Agree

Thanks for the article!
Just to share my own experience, that I have posted before many times but I keep repeating it hoping to change some life out there, my life really changed when I stopped eating Gluten, specifically my immune system changed.

Ever since I was a kid, I suffered from allergies every single day. I used to get the flu at least once every single year. Every day waking up and going to school it was a torture sneezing, itchy nose, watery eyes, etc. It was a torture at school to have my nose running the whole time. At age 19 I had immunotherapy for 3 years. It helped a lot eliminating the allergy, but I was still constantly getting sick with colds and flu. In my late 20's allergy came back with very bad obstruction in my nose. I couldnt go to sleep without spraying Afrin in my nose multiple times.

A couple of years ago after being very sick and spending thousands of dollars in allopathic medicine that told me that I was "ok", I found naturopathic medicine. Besides curing my chronic symptoms, Eliminating gluten and most important LEARNING what gluten is and how it works in the body, my allergy dissapered forever for the first time in my life. Since then I haven't even had a cold.

Hi Eaglecall,Cool name, you must be an animal lover like me-
I am a HUGE fan of gluten free and think that it does indeed suppress the immune system. Why would that be, people ask. Well, for one thing, just about all of the wheat and the "added gluten" for thickening is GMO so perhaps that has something to do with it.

This is a very controversial subject so I didn't even "go there" in the article as I don't want articles to reflect "my personal opinion" without sufficient scientific data for "the masses."

But I don't doubt what you are saying one bit. I think there must be genetic variants of Celiac we just don't know about. I think that the people who eliminate gluten and "feel better" are not "being counted" in the research. It is the fastest growing food sector for SOME reason.

I'm glad that doing so helped you and invite others to "try it"- I also am "gluten free" and my diet plan to patients and AWS members spells out that they should also avoid gluten.

Of course there will be those that say "insufficient evidence" and they are right but not for too much longer.

Take care,
Dr.Kim

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner