over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your Job

trial lawyer. Stressful, but I love it. I only work for the "little guy".

chemical operator for air products and chemicals, chemicals division, we make emulsion polymers.

Own 2 IT firms. I enjoy it but I'm always looking for the next business to get into.

1st year law student and case manager at a large criminal firm.

Manufacturing Supervisor. Working nights. Hate it. I'd rather work days.

I clean Frickin Pools...uhh Yes I am serious...It actually is pretty good pay for only working about 20-25 hours a week..More than a lot of people make working 40...I get home usually by 12 or 1 everyday, get to spend a lot of time with my kids...I also have my own pool business that I am building on the side...I need about 30 - 40 pools to make as much as I am making right now working for a company and doing about 75 pools a week..It is a tiring job though and you have to put up with a lot of shit from picky customers...

so hutch you get to be the guy all the married women stare out the window at?? haha:D That's not to bad of a gig!!

you don't take your shirt off do yeah? lol

Teacher...Biology/Social Sciences/Counselor/ and full time stallion.

I enjoy the kids....they crack me up most of the time....today a kid named J.T [of all things] was trying to give me a hard time. He asked me what type of music I listened to. [This kid is one of those big chubby freshman who is full of hell and always smiling.] I told him I just got done listening to that "new" Rob Zombie song 'Foxy Foxy'....

His response in front of the whole class was...."shit that ain't new...that's like 4 months old"......[kind of like ...How lame is this guy?] I said, "J.T. we are not talking about your skid-marks, we are talking about music". The kid just seems amazed every time I nail him like that....the other kids are like wolves....they just tear into him and we all have a good laugh...J.T included.

Earlier in the week a local Registered Nurse came to the school via my request...and gave a presentation on Sexually transmitted Diseases.

[In talking with some of the girls I discovered some ah, misconceptions about sex...One girl was telling the others that if a guy 'ejaculates inside you, that you won't get pregnant if you stand up really quick and let it run out!...Really they thought that. ]

Anyway....this same little chunk-a-lunk was goofing off a little durning the presentation. I hollered out ..."Hey, James...I understand that YOU don't have to worry about ever having sex....but the rest of US might need to know some of this stuff"......of course the kids just die laughing and started giving him shit.

They are on my side. lol...:D

Anyway..to answer your question..most days I like my job.

HAHA< that's awesome JT, that almost makes me want to become a teacher!! HAHA! I had a teacher like you that was cool as hell, I busted his balls all the time :p What age (grade level) do you teach?

I am a full time student and I am a bouncer/barback part time, along with any other side gig I can do to pull in some $$ (ie: scalping football tickets LOL :D)

I use to work as a dept manager for Lowes until recently. Mixing Paint all day for bitchy housewives and drunk contractors. I hated kissing ass and smiling all the goddamn time so I quit. Now I'm happily unemployed and have been for the past 2 months. I'm looking for a new job but don't know where its going to come from? I'm considering becoming a Cop or a Teacher??? Any cops here?

Bullman said:
Manufacturing Supervisor. Working nights. Hate it. I'd rather work days.
Bump this, bro I feel ya, I just started nights this week, and it sucks, period!!!

9th-12th graders....they are pretty good most of the time.

HELLA SWOLE said:
HAHA< that's awesome JT, that almost makes me want to become a teacher!! HAHA! I had a teacher like you that was cool as hell, I busted his balls all the time :p What age (grade level) do you teach?

I am a full time student and I am a bouncer/barback part time, along with any other side gig I can do to pull in some $$ (ie: scalping football tickets LOL :D)

I did the bouncing thing in college too. Good way to meet women, huh? lol...:)

Petroleum engineer... nothing like spending 12 hours under the scortching sun watching a line of coil tubing going down inch by inch...

I am the General Manager of the largest strip club in my area [ I used to have some ownership , but sold out my shares last year.......may buy the whole thing next year .....or just walk away .....I am definately torn . I also lend money on high interest ,as well as do real estate on the side.........

Do I like my job ? Hard question .......It is fun at times ......has it's benifits for sure .......but honestly it is a very shallow negative environment......I like the late nights [ I couldn't imagine battling traffic daily or going grocery shopping when the store is crowded.........I love my hours and the guys I work with ........but the job in itself wears on me to no end ......If i could beat the girls and customers without being accountable .......then I would be in heaven .....ha ha ......just kidding .....well maybe not......lol] The job is just a job and certainly is not my lifestyle in anyway ........I am lucky to have built the career I have though .......It has allowed me to help many of my friends and afforded me a nice living .....

telecommunications. I manage a few of their national account clients, and going to be able to do some travel (not alot, just to NY, cali and washington state now and then) been there since july 17th and so far i'm liking it a lot. I would like to own my own business again, thats my dream.

Mercedes-Benz Sales Executive.Best job I've had so far, really enjoy it mostly apart from all the paperwork and the occasional arogant customer. Money is pretty good but have to do loooooong hours.

I own a real estate company and work as an agent.

Also, just went back to school to finish my degree.

Lastly, I'm opening up a restaurant in the middlle of all the clubs in old town.:eek:

Sports supplement distribution(owner), Security(bouncer)(owner), personal trainer(owner). I get by.......

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws