over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

your "MUST HAVE" supplements...

if choosing just one thing i would have to go with a high quality fish oil supplement there is just too much research pointing to its benefits, moreso than any other supplement. Google fish oil and nearly any disease known to man and you can see how it can benefit. Solid university studies not conjecture and opinion from BB boards.

LBA'S
BCAA'S/GLUTAMINE COMBO
WHEY ISOLATE
EFA'S
TEST..:D

Kre alkyln

been using it last couple of weeks now and the contractions i;ve been getting at the gym feel a lot more noticeable. 100% better than monohydrate

Super pump 250...lol can't workout without it now.

Haha, love that Superpump!

My list:

Whey/Casein
Creatine
Multi
Fish Oil
Elk Antler Velvet (yes, it's a supp, check it out)
Coffee
and of course, the Superpump!

Oh, and SM, that's a good lookin' boxer. Take good care of that puppy.

lba's
multi vit
tyrones eca
whey

thats all im taking at the moment

superpump 250 is also a great tool for a good pump

must have 5 for me

1. creatine 5grams every 3.5 hours
2. 2.5 grams of glutamine after workout and b4 bed
3. taurine 5 grams 3x daily
4. vitamins
5. lba aminos

try that shit and tell me you dont get huge lmao

all you need is water and a decent diet.

Topic: "your "MUST HAVE" supplements..."

Your reply: "all you need is water and a decent diet."

Supplement:
-A nutrient or phytochemical supplied in addition to that which is obtained in the diet. -www.geronova.com/glossary/
-accessory: a supplementary component that improves capability - wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Your reply is funny on so many different levels. The topic was about 'YOUR' not what someone you have no clue about needs. And 'water' and a 'decent diet' is not a supplement. And to tell someone that you have no clue about: "all you need is water and a decent diet" If this guy gave you his stats and his goals and he was a 180lb guy with 25%bf that wanted to lose 10 pounds of fat, maybe just maybe you telling him ALL he needs a 'DECENT' diet and water would be good advice. But most people on this site to have a MUCH better than decent diet. That's exactly why this thread was made look at his original post, he wants to know:
what are your absolute essential supplements that are taken on a daily basis? lets see a list of what youre taking, dosages, how often taken, and possibly a quick reason behind your use of that supplement.

He wants to take his diet to a new level, or he just wants to know what other people are doing.

Bro give your opinion that's cool, but if your going to take the thread off topic just create your own thread saying what you wana say - especially after a Mod hinted to you your post was a little odd and you still stood by it by not deleting it.

HOW DID YOU EVER TRANSLATE HIS POST TO SAY THAT HE 'WANTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK HE NEEDS AT THE BARE MINIMUM TO DO WHAT EVER THE HELL YOU THINK WATER AND A DECENT DIET WILL DO"

-This post was in support of keeping other future threads on topic, so we can have intelligent constructive conversations.

Last edited:

Supplement:
-A nutrient or phytochemical supplied in addition to that which is obtained in the diet. -www.geronova.com/glossary/
-accessory: a supplementary component that improves capability - wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Your reply is funny on so many different levels. The topic was about 'YOUR' not what someone you have no clue about needs. And 'water' and a 'decent diet' is not a supplement. And to tell someone that you have no clue about: "all you need is water and a decent diet" If this guy gave you his stats and his goals and he was a 180lb guy with 25%bf that wanted to lose 10 pounds of fat, maybe just maybe you telling him ALL he needs a 'DECENT' diet and water would be good advice. But most people on this site to have a MUCH better than decent diet. That's exactly why this thread was made look at his original post, he wants to know:
what are your absolute essential supplements that are taken on a daily basis? lets see a list of what youre taking, dosages, how often taken, and possibly a quick reason behind your use of that supplement.

He wants to take his diet to a new level, or he just wants to know what other people are doing.

Bro give your opinion that's cool, but if your going to take the thread off topic just create your own thread saying what you wana say - especially after a Mod hinted to you your post was a little odd and you still stood by it by not deleting it.

HOW DID YOU EVER TRANSLATE HIS POST TO SAY THAT HE 'WANTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK HE NEEDS AT THE BARE MINIMUM TO SO WHAT EVER THE HELL YOU THINK WATER AND A DECENT DIET WILL DO"

I was going to say something but this pretty much covers everything I wanted to say. That being said I think everyone knows that supps aren't NEEDED, but they speed up the process of reaching your goals.

Supplement:

HOW DID YOU EVER TRANSLATE HIS POST TO SAY THAT HE 'WANTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK HE NEEDS AT THE BARE MINIMUM TO SO WHAT EVER THE HELL YOU THINK WATER AND A DECENT DIET WILL DO"

-This post was in support of keeping other future threads on topic, so we can have intelligent constructive conversations.

I didn't even bother reading your post... if you have a complete diet... you don't really need any additional supplements.. at all

now I'm talking about a healthy person... if you have some type of medical condition or deficiency.. then supplement for that.

you've been brain washed by the supp industry.

so what what I'm saying is - if your diet is good you need no supps.

I do not believe additional supps will speed your progress if your nutrition in check... your body can only utilize so much.

and my post is definitely on topic.

so why don't you post your opinion and not have a hissy fit about mine.

so I'll say my fave supps are.... mmm.. test and deca... and I'd like to try some of that d-boll too

Last edited:
I didn't even bother reading your post... if you have a complete diet... you don't really need any additional supplements.. at all So you don't think that supps could help an already sound nutrition and training program?

now I'm talking about a healthy person... if you have some type of medical condition or deficiency.. then supplement for that.

you've been brain washed by the supp industry. Many supplements have been PROVEN to work.

so what what I'm saying is - if your diet is good you need no supps. You are correct in saying that you don't need them but completely off if you think they won't help.

I do not believe additional supps will speed your progress if your nutrition in check... your body can only utilize so much. True, so don't take any supplements for things you are already eating through whole food sources. Only supplement things that you aren't getting any/enough of through diet.

so I'll say my fave supps are.... mmm.. test and deca... and I'd like to try some of that d-boll too

I had some comments.

This is great news because I was already planning to give up air and sleep.

:D :D at least sex is still on the table :D Or was that the best sex is on the table? :D

LBAs
Whey isolate
Waxymaize
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Fish Oil
Red yeast rice
Bromelain

I didn't even bother reading your post... if you have a complete diet... you don't really need any additional supplements.. at all

you've been brain washed by the supp industry.

so what what I'm saying is - if your diet is good you need no supps.

I do not believe additional supps will speed your progress if your nutrition in check... your body can only utilize so much.

You come on here just to have a power trip. My post was extremely fair, balanced, and well poised I'm done with ever commenting to your threads/posts... you win.

You come on here just to have a power trip. My post was extremely fair, balanced, and well poised I'm done with ever commenting to your threads/posts... you win.

alright now you kiss my ass. any of you who feel *powerful* due to an internet message board are losers... power trip? - get real. some of us have actual lives. and I love how you describe your post... I think its you who were wishing to win something.

supps are a waste of money... that's what I think and I could give a rats ass if that gets your panties in a bunch.

and what have I won?? d-bol? I want some d-bol.

1) Green Tea extract
2) Fish oil and other smart fats
3) 100 % MR and Muscle Synthesis
4) Humanofort
5) Sesathin
6) Various Protein Powders: Whey, Casein, Egg, Pea
7) LBA's
8) Cissus Quadrangulis
9) Is not a "must have" but I do like Anabolic Pump and P-Slin
10) Also not a "must have" but various fat burners, energy related products

alright now you kiss my ass. any of you who feel *powerful* due to an internet message board are losers... power trip? - get real. some of us have actual lives. and I love how you describe your post... I think its you who were wishing to win something.

supps are a waste of money... that's what I think and I could give a rats ass if that gets your panties in a bunch.

and what have I won?? d-bol? I want some d-bol.

what supps have u used that u base ur decision off of?

BCAA's - 5 to 10g / day & Waxiy Maize or Dextrose PWO
Humanofort 300mg / day
Pure Fish Oil - 30g / day
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate = 2 birds w/ one stone) 1g / day
Vitamin D 2000iu / day

Creatine Mono
L-Glutamine
Multi-Vitamin
Maltodextrin
LBA's

Forum statistics

Total page views