over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your opinion please

notthatstrongyet

Registered
I need your guys opinion. Whats is the best or your favorite substance for keeping off the water. I retain water very easy, I have heard a lot of good things about letrozole and nolvadex. Any input would be great.

try lowering the sodium in your diet first, this will help..

also drink pleanty of water this creates a diretic effect via aldosterone (sp?)

alot of people look at water as a bad thing, but it isn't.

if your pre- contest , a high sodium high/ high water intake is a blessing as it keeps you full.

if your are looking to rid yourself of water for cosmetic reasons, you can try a couple of things without going the chemical route and see how that goes for you.

green tea extract and dandelion root are natural diuretics that will help you avoid taxing your liver/ kidneys that you may using other compounds.

that being said pre-contest i will normally use arimidex thru my prep, but i honestly wouldn't suggest anything other than a natural approach for ridding yourself of unwanted water if it is just an annoyance or for cosmetic reasons as said before.

i know of some guys who will use lasix on weekends if they are bulking to help them rid themselves of water retained thru the week from running androgens and a high carb diet/ sodium intake. but these are guys not doing it to look good on the beach.

so, all i can say is determine why you want to lose the water, and then take the necessary apporach to remedy the situation using the least taxing compounds available as a means to remedy your water issues.

hope this helps.

BFU

The above posts are correct. Use water to get rid of water. I have a lot of people coming to my gym saying that you can drink too much water and that itr is bad for you!!! Where they get this from is anyones' guess. I drink an avarage of 8 litres a day. When contest prep about five to six weeks out I use about 12 liters a day. Try to add some vit. B6 to your supps. This also helps with water retention.

notthatstrongyet said:
I need your guys opinion. Whats is the best or your favorite substance for keeping off the water. I retain water very easy, I have heard a lot of good things about letrozole and nolvadex. Any input would be great.

while on cycle AI's like arimidex and letrozole have really helped.

I have a lot of people coming to my gym saying that you can drink too much water and that itr is bad for you!!! Where they get this from is anyones' guess.

Drinking too much water during periods of exertion can flush your body of sodium and lead to hyponatremia, or “water intoxication” — a condition where the sodium-starved brain swells against the skull until nausea, weakness, seizures and in extreme cases coma and death ensue. And potassium deficiency (hypokalemia) is even worse.

It should not be a problem if you’re getting adequate electrolytes. This was the reason for many deaths at Rave parties etc. When people were supposedly dying from X it was really hyponatremia from drinking water all night and sweating your ass of without replacing electrolytes.

Its not very common, but common enough that I know of two persons who have died. An adult client that had developmental disabilities and drank water every ½ hour. I actually have a client now in a residential facility with the same issues. He ask for water every 1/2 hour the staff just puts about a sip in the cup because the client would actually drink to much and have problems with irregular heart rhythms. The other case was an infant who died because his formulas were diluted too much with water and was given water also.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws