advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOUR OPINION...top rated supplements that work..

I use all the basics like LBAs, BCAA, vits, Oils, whey, ephed, yoh etc.

What really impresses me lately is Jack3d.

I've used most pre workout supps / fat burners out there are can vouch for Jack3d. My my... 2 scoops and i'm in the zone for atleast 4 hours straight...and the best part about this wonder product is that unlike every other supp out there, there's absolutely no crash whatsoever after the stipulated time period...a very smooth comedown if i may...

Very impressed with this product...

25mg ephedrine 3x a day? I took 8mg twice before 4 pm yesterday and couldn't get a wink of sleep last night. I assume your tolerance builds the more you use it, but it's going to take me awhile to get to 75mg a day.

2 bronkaids, 200mg caffeine, 20mg Yohimbine before cardio.

then 2 brokaids, 200mg caffeine 2 more times throughout the day

What would be a good dose of coq10? Humanofort?
Thanks,
Sd

Personally 100mg CoQ10. For Humanofort, I've seen anything from 200mg - 600mg (definitely take 1 in am, 1 or 2 pm, and think about taking 1 post workout).

I think some of you guys got the idea of the post, while others did not get it....

The idea of the post is to not post what supplement brands or various products they make that work for you, but what individual supplements you have found to be the best. Maybe some of you dont have the experience to speak on this, but thoose of you who do, would love to hear from you.

I like making my own designer supplements, have been doing it for years now...

For example a fat burner I made last year, looked like this....capped it myself, and worked great..but trying to refine the formula... NOT JUST GO BUY NANA VAPOR or whatever off the shelf and pay for marketing while they put MINUTE amounts of good supplements in their, but just enough so they can put it on the label.... For example, what is the point of having a ALA supplement with only 100mg? a good dose is 6grams thru out the day... get my point?

here is a fat burner I made last year....

GERANAMINE - 25mg
Caffeine – 200mg
Green tea Extract – 500mg
Yohimbee hcl -5mg
Gugulerstones- 30mg
Synephrin hcl 25mg
Hoodia 500mg
Lcarnitine l tartate 1000mg
ALA 1000mg

take 3x per day...worked ok...was thinking of anything else I wanna change...I also have my doc give me bvit shots...maybe add bvitamins to diet pill mix.

Also currently working on topical Yohimbine hcl gel formulation...problem is alot of companies that sell gel formulations for topical use have ALOT of systematic ingrediants in them, while you want NON-systematic, so it targets the beta receptors in the site area.

I've had good results with ephedrine as well.

Where do you guys buy it now a days? Every online retailier I've used in the past seems to be out of it and I know a lot of manufacatures have stopped making it.

I've had good results with ephedrine as well.

Where do you guys buy it now a days? Every online retailier I've used in the past seems to be out of it and I know a lot of manufacatures have stopped making it.

My state banned ephedrine...so If I want it I have to go across state lines, or have it shipped to a friend out of state. On top of that you have to fax them your ID, so you can prove your over 18 years of age, and can only buy like 6 boxes at one time....damn meth heads... why do the druggies screw it up for everyone.

Back to fat burners, is DNP still legal (for research purposes only of course) or has the state made that illegal too now? I remember years ago I did some research on some lab rats with dnp and man oh man the lab rats did not like that to much, but that was also before alot of lab rats had been tested in trials and refined how to dose your rats...

I think some of you guys got the idea of the post, while others did not get it....

The idea of the post is to not post what supplement brands or various products they make that work for you, but what individual supplements you have found to be the best. Maybe some of you dont have the experience to speak on this, but thoose of you who do, would love to hear from you.

I like making my own designer supplements, have been doing it for years now...

For example a fat burner I made last year, looked like this....capped it myself, and worked great..but trying to refine the formula... NOT JUST GO BUY NANA VAPOR or whatever off the shelf and pay for marketing while they put MINUTE amounts of good supplements in their, but just enough so they can put it on the label.... For example, what is the point of having a ALA supplement with only 100mg? a good dose is 6grams thru out the day... get my point?

here is a fat burner I made last year....

GERANAMINE - 25mg
Caffeine – 200mg
Green tea Extract – 500mg
Yohimbee hcl -5mg
Gugulerstones- 30mg
Synephrin hcl 25mg
Hoodia 500mg
Lcarnitine l tartate 1000mg
ALA 1000mg

take 3x per day...worked ok...was thinking of anything else I wanna change...I also have my doc give me bvit shots...maybe add bvitamins to diet pill mix.

Also currently working on topical Yohimbine hcl gel formulation...problem is alot of companies that sell gel formulations for topical use have ALOT of systematic ingrediants in them, while you want NON-systematic, so it targets the beta receptors in the site area.

Wow that seems like a sound fatburner bro. So all of these ingredients at these weights fit into a capsule? I need to check into capping my own stuff. I can't stand the vague ingredient facts stated on sups.

Wow that seems like a sound fatburner bro. So all of these ingredients at these weights fit into a capsule? I need to check into capping my own stuff. I can't stand the vague ingredient facts stated on sups.

I reformulated it for this year.....takes about 6 caps to fill it all... 18 caps a day total. but that includes all your vitamins for dieting too... the new formulated one for this year will hit it on 4 fronts:
1)alpha receptors
2)beta receptors
3)cns stimulant
4)thryroid support

so this year it will be more of a all in one supplement with no extra vitamins needed to be added...will cost about 80 bucks a month.

trust me, I hate most off the shelf supplements... they like putting "proprietory blend"... with like 100mg of ALA in it....seriously 100mg, whats that gonna do for ya...NOTHING, but they can put it on the label so they can sell it to the sheep of the world.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws