over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOUR PERSONAL experience with TBOL?

LLcoolJ

Newbies
Company?
Dosage?
Cycle length?
Goals?
Gains-strength and physical appearance wise?
Other meds you used along side it?

any tips for when USING tbol?
anything you would have done differently?

THANK YOU

Def 1 of my new favorite orals. Wst time running it and been on it 4 about 5wks I'm currently using both biotech and amg tbol. Started at 40 and upped it 10mg every wk. Gains jus continue gettin betta and betta. Def helps huge with strength and no bloating. So u can def use it in a cutting or bulking cycle. I'd say its a mix between dbol and anavar. Jus my opinion. Hope it helps and its got my 2 thumbs up

Packs a lot of punch at lower doses, I've done 50mg and 100mg, can't tell much difference to be honest. The only oral I'll use now.

Best oral in my opinion. For me it's dbol without the bloat. I get sick strength gains from it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

bump... i have a pile of tbol sitting at home and am looking forward to running it... I'm on TRT from doc using HCG 2x weekly so will continue both...

never ran tbol before

Done 30mg ed before, berlin chemie iirc, sickest strength gains ever:)

My fav oral by far. Great feel to it.... strength, hardness, vascularity, pump etc. Like anything brand is very important. Balkan tbol are not just golden in colour... amazing.

40 mg for 25 days. Gear was from Fast Muscle Co.

Strength gains were through the roof, I made more progress in 3-4 weeks than I did in an entire year. My shoulders had more of a "round" look within 2 weeks. I added 20+ pounds to every big lift, squat, dead, bench, sohp.

The lower back pumps I got were unbearable tho, I tried doses of 5g, 10g, and 15g a day of taurine, no help.

I've been off for ~10-15 days, can't remember. Getting bloodwork done tomorrow, I will report back on my lipids.

Last edited:
dbol without the water i like the term dbol lite i like it with test eq tbol good quality gains

I agree with Jrod.... d-bol with no water.
The stuff is potent too, I have gotten liver stress from running it at 40mg for just a few weeks.
Very good anabolic, I love stacking it with other anabolics and a nice dose of tren.
I got pumps from it, but nothing that got in the way of my training (like genuine Russian D-bol back in the day). That's actually a good thing IMO, I don't really like a pump that messes with me throughout the day.

I get big strength from it too, which is odd because it doesn't have that water retention to aid in strength. I think it has a lot of effect on the CNS, not just because of the strength, but because I get a little anxious on it, have trouble settling down to sleep, and my hands mildly shake the first 4-5 days of using it.

I think orals make great gains, but I always have a hard time tolerating higher doses (Anything over 40+ is high for me, unless we are talking anadrol). One time I stacked 25mg Tbol with 25mg dbol.... was a killer combo with less sides than one of them at 50mg.

I don't use orals anymore because of the effect on lipids, but I sure miss this one.

Never ran Tbol but Ran Hdrol for 5-6 weeks a while ago which I believe is a pro-steroid to Tbol... Gains were awesome, it was my first cycle and I got shut down pretty bad tho !

Trying to decide whether to run this or anavar for my next short (6 weeks) cutting cycle.

during my power lifting days got the strongest i had been on test deca and tbol, then i hurt myself and couldnt lift upper body for six weeks. but i loved it!

oral turinabol

Best oral out there in my opinion. no sides even at 100mg a day. have used the old british dragons and axio labs. both were good but my own brand is better. if youv never tried it go for it im sure youl like it. seems to work pretty well as low as 40mg a day but i believe 60 and up is the best.

The best tbol I have run was alinshop's BALKAN TBOL. I ran it with 600mg deca, and 100mg BALKAN WINNY TABS per day. I ran this cycle for 4 months. It made me incredibly hard with veins everywhere. It is a very good oral.

Company?
Dosage?
Cycle length?
Goals?
Gains-strength and physical appearance wise?
Other meds you used along side it?

any tips for when USING tbol?
anything you would have done differently?

THANK YOU

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner