over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your preferred probiotic or eating style

This is the second time I've read about Dr Ohirra's probiotics on here. I think heavyhitter did mention it recently in another thread. You have my attention.

I used an inexpensive probiotic for years off Amazon. Always believed in probiotics. Then it started giving my wife stomach issues... Then eventually I started getting stomach issues and stopped. I basically stopped taking a separate probiotic and tried just eating kimchi and fiber.

You notice a clear difference when using that brand of probiotic?
I never used probiotics before starting Dr. Ohhira's because I had no need for it. It's definitely helped with bloating, indigestion, all the stuff that comes along with putting down tons of food to get huge.

Very much a bulk eater. Can't understand people who say "eating is difficult" I love all food bland, clean, junk, etc.
You can’t understand people who say eating is difficult because you’re eating a very small amount…

Try eating 2x that much of clean foods for months on end then say it’s easy.

There's also a tasty, high protein, low fat, rich in probiotics option for your pre- bed meal:
Nancys cottage cheese with live active cultures.
Add a bit of a good Strawberry or Cantaloupe Sugar Free Syrup and it tastes glorious.

Man I have been trying too eat my meals slower.but for some reason the minute it goes in my mouth I shew it a few times and down it goes
Specially rice. My wife says I look like I'm in prison and someone is trying to take my shit lol. I swear I try so hard to slow down but I can't help it. And if I have the munchies omg 🤣🤣

I am in love with this thread. This is pretty much the thread i have fumbled to start so I am glad as to witness its genesis here! alas!
I am simultaneously amazed/at the direction of this board is growing towards being more comprehensively integrated regarding its systems of health, facilitating better life for both via natural and practical medicine. Perhaps I am just shooting for the stars which is something I have a tendency to do.

Kefir has been a cure all for our people for a millennia.

Traditional Chinese medicine has known this truth (the stomach is the center of health/second brain) since Emperor Shennong was imbued with his wisdom.

Shennong, also known as the "Divine Farmer," is a legendary figure in Chinese mythology who is credited with inventing agriculture and herbal medicine. According to legend, Shennong tasted hundreds of herbs and plants to determine their medicinal properties and effects on the human body.

When Shennong consumed herbs, spices, and plants, both beneficial and toxic, his reactions would vary depending on the specific substance he consumed. If he consumed a beneficial herb or plant, he would experience its therapeutic effects, such as pain relief, fever reduction, or improved digestion. On the other hand, if he consumed a toxic plant or herb, he would experience adverse effects, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or even death.

It's worth noting that the legend of Shennong is meant to be symbolic rather than factual, and many of the plants and herbs he is said to have consumed would likely have been poisonous in large doses. In reality, it's important to exercise caution when consuming herbs and plants and to consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using them for medicinal purposes.

Kefir is an interesting species because it combines both yeast and bacteria.

In recent years, there has been a strong focus on beneficial foods with probiotic microorganisms and functional organic substances. In this context, there is an increasing interest in the commercial use of kefir, since it can be marketed as a natural beverage that has health promoting bacteria. There are numerous commercially available kefir based-products. Kefir may act as a matrix in the effective delivery of probiotic microorganisms in different types of products. Also, the presence of kefir’s exopolysaccharides, known as kefiran, which has biological activity, certainly adds value to products. Kefiran can also be used separately in other food products and as a coating film for various food and pharmaceutical products. This article aims to update the information about kefir and its microbiological composition, biological activity of the kefir’s microflora and the importance of kefiran as a beneficial health substance.

Kefir is an acidic-alcoholic fermented milk product with little acidic taste and creamy consistency that was originated in the Balkans, in Eastern Europe, and in the Caucasus (Fontán et al., 2006; Serafini et al., 2014). Kefir can be produced by fermenting milk with commercial freeze-dried kefir starter cultures, traditional kefir grains, and the product that remains after the removal of kefir grains (Bensmira et al., 2010). Kefir grains are a kind of yogurt starter, which are white to yellow – white, gelatinous, and variable in size (varying from 0.3–3.5 cm in diameter) and are composed by a microbial symbiotic mixture of lactic acid bacteria (108 CFU/g), yeast (106–107 CFU/g), and acetic acid bacteria (105CFU/g) that stick to a polysaccharide matrix (Garrote et al., 2010; Chen et al., 2015). After successive fermentations, kefir grains can break up to new generation grains, which have the same characteristics as the old ones (Gao et al., 2012).

(may we thank our slav ancestors @OuchThatHurts @luki7788)

Man I have been trying too eat my meals slower.but for some reason the minute it goes in my mouth I shew it a few times and down it goes
Specially rice. My wife says I look like I'm in prison and someone is trying to take my shit lol. I swear I try so hard to slow down but I can't help it. And if I have the munchies omg 🤣🤣
chillax carnal lol, i have the same thing, I woof food down, Buddhist only eat until 3/4 full.
the famous Mexican band cafaines said to the eternal soul every stone is an altar, every moment is sacred.
also we only really excrete the amalayse ENZYME upon chewing, pepsin etc all comes about once INGESTED

Best practice, but I can't do it.

Long before bodybuilding I ate like someone was going to steal my food - or so my mother said.
My wife teased me yesterday for not adequately chewing the rice in my chicken curry. It's basically already a slurry after sitting for more than 3 minutes :LOL:
chicken Curry and beef stroganoff are 2 or my weekly staples , trip out on that. I always enjoy your posts on all platforms brothers. love and light big homey! I am going to visit you after this year when I am off probation I promise.

I plan my meals to be centered around protein and veggies or fruit with just enough carbs to get me the calories i need. I try to get a wide range of soluble and insoluble fiber so i have my own prebiotics environment so the body can make it's own probiotics. During the day it is all heathy and at dinner i loosen things up some to have food i like but still healthy. I have a range of eating styles. Mediterranean, Asian, Hispanic, African etc. I have been eating more American type food in the last year or 2 but try to tweak it to be far more healthy.
this right here!!!!

Some studies suggest that acetic acid could be responsible for many of the health-promoting properties of vinegar. It's also been shown to reduce blood pressure and blood sugar levels, decrease inflammation, support weight loss and kill off harmful bacteria

present in kefir also in apple cider vinegar, strongest digestive enzymes in nature are as follow in order :

papaya (papain)
pineapple (bromelain)
apple (pectin)

kefir is unique because it is both a yeast and a bacteria. I just ordered a starter kit on amazon btw 30$!!!!!! can make multiple colonies from the original. fermented food is the elixir of health. hippocrates used apple cider vineger long before this christ fellow walked earth.

Reading through this I can't help but laugh at the amount of "fad diets" and medications that have now gone mainstream as extremely effective at achieving specific goals that the bodybuilding community was discussing many years ago. Seriously, the bodybuilding community are the living, walking lab rats for the mainstream population.

Reading through this I can't help but laugh at the amount of "fad diets" and medications that have now gone mainstream as extremely effective at achieving specific goals that the bodybuilding community was discussing many years ago. Seriously, the bodybuilding community are the living, walking lab rats for the mainstream population.
My Dr. mentioned that 15 years ago to me. he would ask me about new things as he knew BB'ers would have already used the products for a while. My last visit he mentioned on how i had experimented on myself for years.

you have a talent for understatements big bro
we are martyrs for the crusade lol SERIOUSLY

Great thread! Too rare!

Couldn't agree more on slowly methodically chewing food with plenty of water between bites. It has made a huge difference in my ability to fully process and get rid of a meal A to Z.

Huge fan of Kefir!! My mom is a hippie health nut and has been on this train for like a decade. I've made my own for years and it works better than any supplement I've tried which is almost everything as I've grown up with an extremely sensitive gut.

On the diet side for me it's all about eliminating everything processed/dairy/carbohydrates that aren't veggie/fruit. My body thrives on high protein -> red meat/seafood/chicken and high fibrous fruits/veggies anytime I eat meat - fruits around workout, veggies all other times. I've stayed 10% bodyfat or less like this for years and eat any time I want to and never go hungry. Macros probably 50% protein/35% fat/ 15% carbohydrate.

And also the all important breakfast of champions 5iu minimum GH right after my morning shit.

Great thread! Too rare!

Couldn't agree more on slowly methodically chewing food with plenty of water between bites.
Well actually you shouldn't be drinking water with your meals.
Yes, seriously.
It's a sign you're likely not chewing enough. You're just drinking the water to help push the food down. Also, the water dilutes your stomach acid, which you need to break down the liquefied food that travels there.

Also, the water dilutes your stomach acid, which you need to break down the liquefied food that travels there.
I dated a girl for two years that competed, she was religious with her diet, she would never drink water or any liquids during her meals for this reason. I always have to drink something with my meals, not a lot of liquid, but a little to wash things down.

chillax carnal lol, i have the same thing, I woof food down, Buddhist only eat until 3/4 full.
the famous Mexican band cafaines said to the eternal soul every stone is an altar, every moment is sacred.
also we only really excrete the amalayse ENZYME upon chewing, pepsin etc all comes about once INGESTED
Really Intrested carnal.haven't talk to you in a minute.miss our chats lol.thanks for that info I didn't know about the chewing part. Cuidate carnal I'm here anything you need. You know I'm a flight away bro.we go set some shit straight if you need anything 💯

I dated a girl for two years that competed, she was religious with her diet, she would never drink water or any liquids during her meals for this reason. I always have to drink something with my meals, not a lot of liquid, but a little to wash things down.
Me too if I drink too much liquid I get full and I can't eat my entire meal

Well actually you shouldn't be drinking water with your meals.
Yes, seriously.
It's a sign you're likely not chewing enough. You're just drinking the water to help push the food down. Also, the water dilutes your stomach acid, which you need to break down the liquefied food that travels there.
Yeah, cutting back on the amount of water I drink during meals has been a huge help with my digestion and how I feel afterward.

I think it was years ago I read an article on the T-Nation website where the author was like "you NEED to be drinking a minimum of 20 oz of water every time you eat!", so of course that's what I started going with. Within the past couple years I've seen a few guys here talking about drinking an absolute minimum amount/no water and how that has helped them. I tried it and haven't looked back - I now just take tiny sips and as I said, digestion is definitely much better than before.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131