over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your prison diaries wanted here.

notorius

Registered
Besides what is seen on "LOCKUP"TV series, as an ex-con(with all due respect), what else did you witness that was not recorded and aired publicly if there is any? were you involved in fights within the penitentiary? and most importantly, describe how lifting in the yard was, how diet was for you as a bodybuilder, and most most most importantly, how the roids market was along with the drugs names available in there, prices...etc.

I stayed overnight on a disorderly conduct/aggravated harassment charge. I was in the holding cell with a junkie in WD's that kept puking. It was really hard to sleep and I left the next morning after bail got paid.

0/10 would not do again.

Ive never been in prison or talked extensively with anyone about their experience but I do have one thing to add. A long time ago I used to live not far from a prison and some guards lifted at the same gym as I did. I overheard a few conversations in the dressing room about beating up prisoners. Not sure what precipitated the fight but I got the impression that the guards enjoyed it. That is just a couple of guys though, I don't want to paint all prison guards as being like that. I am sure most are good guys.

Ive never been in prison or talked extensively with anyone about their experience but I do have one thing to add. A long time ago I used to live not far from a prison and some guards lifted at the same gym as I did. I overheard a few conversations in the dressing room about beating up prisoners. Not sure what precipitated the fight but I got the impression that the guards enjoyed it. That is just a couple of guys though, I don't want to paint all prison guards as being like that. I am sure most are good guys.

It's just sad those types of people go for those kinds of jobs. Prison life must be miserable enough as it is without getting abused on top of it. I also think it makes people worse off than they were before, as in some being light criminals when they go in (say minor drug charges, possession), professional criminals when they go out. The system doesn't work. But that's another discussion.

Due to the nature of my job, (I go to prison everyday), I will be a bit vague and not discuss where I work. Not out of fear of any ex-cons, but dont want anyone to think what I say reflects on my department.

First off, anyone who WANTS to fight anyone is a complete moron and has no place inside those walls with that authority. I have only been involved with only one use of force so far. Respect is the most valuable currency in prison. I treat ALL offenders the same, with dignity and respect. I have earned respect from every one of the inmates at my facility. It is a small facility, about 570 inmates or so. I have absolutely no fear of going inside a Pod with over 40+ felons and BSing with them.

As for drugs, they get inside, that is a fact. The vast majority are brought in by visitors. I wont go into detail as to how they get in, but if you use your imagination, you wont be far off. The inmates, however, are strip searched after every visit, and we watch them use the bathroom when they get a restroom break. When you go to prison, you dont get a whole lot of privacy. Believe me, I have seen my fair share of nuts and butts.
We can drug test anyone at anytime for any reason. We can enter their cell at any time and search for anything we want for any reason. We run a pretty tight ship at my facility. We have entered a pod and went tier by tier, pulling them out and strip searching each one and then searched their cell, top to bottom. They look out their windows and see us coming in force and any contraband gets flushed before we can get it. If we were really determined, we would simply shut off the water to the Pod before they got a chance to flush anything. In the end, it doesnt really matter, we would prefer they flush it because they wouldnt get to use it and we wouldnt have to fill out a report. A win for us. Despite all this, drugs get in, it is an absolute fact.

Due to the nature of my job, (I go to prison everyday), I will be a bit vague and not discuss where I work. Not out of fear of any ex-cons, but dont want anyone to think what I say reflects on my department.

First off, anyone who WANTS to fight anyone is a complete moron and has no place inside those walls with that authority. I have only been involved with only one use of force so far. Respect is the most valuable currency in prison. I treat ALL offenders the same, with dignity and respect. I have earned respect from every one of the inmates at my facility. It is a small facility, about 570 inmates or so. I have absolutely no fear of going inside a Pod with over 40+ felons and BSing with them.

As for drugs, they get inside, that is a fact. The vast majority are brought in by visitors. I wont go into detail as to how they get in, but if you use your imagination, you wont be far off. The inmates, however, are strip searched after every visit, and we watch them use the bathroom when they get a restroom break. When you go to prison, you dont get a whole lot of privacy. Believe me, I have seen my fair share of nuts and butts.
We can drug test anyone at anytime for any reason. We can enter their cell at any time and search for anything we want for any reason. We run a pretty tight ship at my facility. We have entered a pod and went tier by tier, pulling them out and strip searching each one and then searched their cell, top to bottom. They look out their windows and see us coming in force and any contraband gets flushed before we can get it. If we were really determined, we would simply shut off the water to the Pod before they got a chance to flush anything. In the end, it doesnt really matter, we would prefer they flush it because they wouldnt get to use it and we wouldnt have to fill out a report. A win for us. Despite all this, drugs get in, it is an absolute fact.

Do you ever test for anabolic steroids? There have been conversations on here before about it and I don't recall anyone ever saying that they do. My guess would be no.

Has the prison ever caught workers being dirty and helping intimates break the rules/law? It seems like every Hollywood movie prison has at least one dirty guard/worker.

I was married to my first wife for 10 years........does that count as prison?
Seemed like it.

I was married to my first wife for 10 years........does that count as prison?
Seemed like it.

Im sure Little Slice would agree.

A friend of mine worked in the in California system at 2 different facilities over a 11 year span in the 80 & 90's. He said there were a lot of true genetic freaks but also said that adequate calories, lots of volume training, and a shit ton of sleep were important factors as well. Here are some of the "observations" he's mentioned to me over the years.

- Guys would "smuggle" hard boiled eggs out of the kitchen in mop buckets filled with dirty water. They would then peel the shells off and eat them for extra protein between chow times. The guards knew but never really cared.

- Workouts were the same everyday. Lower chest morning, mid chest afternoon, and upper chest later. Arms were trained pretty much everyday.

- 3 naps (about 1 hour) were taken each day as well as 8 hours of sleep at night.

- Many guys couldn't count or add so 45's were called wheels, 25's quarters, then dimes and nickels. So a guy would say he benches "3 wheels and a quarter" instead of saying 365.

- Saw some really bug dudes on their knees with a mouthful of cock.

- Saw some really bug dudes on their knees with a mouthful of cock.

I've never understood why prisoners would resort to gay sex just to have sex. We all love sex but I'd rather live without it than suck dick or fuck another guy up the ass. Or were they already bi/gay to begin with?

this is what i gathered from my experience:
guards in booking are the biggest dicks
some guards on the floor will harm u physically
most of the time if u stick to urself ur ok
dont have things fronted to u...when u owe $ thats when u get into trouble
dont be punked...easier said then done. dont show fear in front of others

I've never understood why prisoners would resort to gay sex just to have sex. We all love sex but I'd rather live without it than suck dick or fuck another guy up the ass. Or were they already bi/gay to begin with?

dont knock it til u tried it

You didn't mention that you wouldn't take it in the ass. Hmm.

Originally from back east and that is where majority of time spent in was.

from 1992 (senior in high school) -1998 was in prison for armed robbery and carrying a firearm w/o a license. Was paroled and moved west. In 2002 i violated parole and was extradited back east. I chose to max out so i stayed in unitl 2004, and walked out a free man.

i worked in the gym, and was on powerlifting team

I never gambled or borrowed. I hung out with a lot older guys, guys with 10+ years in. They just chilled. During the summer we played cards (pinochle), bocce ball, softball, and would smoke a lil weed

Almost got into a few fights, but never did. I recall one time some dude hollering at me at from 4th tier, saying oh you think your big huh? I waited till he was on his way back from chow, followed him down the tier and into his cell. At that point i said, you got a problem or what?! (He looked shocked to see me standing there). I said everyday, you wanna holla at me, well here i am, so what's up?! He said, nah man, it's cool i was just playing. I said oh ok, is that right... and turned and walked out.

I've seen my fair share of fights over gambling, or someone being disrespected one way or another

What always amazed me was the sheer size and leanness of some guys all from top ramen and other shitty food we had

I ate the same and got big but also fat, had a 40'' waist when i got out.

To this day i still have not eaten a top ramen soup and prolly never will. Hell it took me a few years after to start eating potato's again.

LOL, you got me there!

Haha. I'm just busting on you.

It puts jail into perspective. A tough guy. A straight man. Switching teams because that's all you got. Its enough to scare me into never breaking a law... besides smoking tons of weed...and speeding in my car...

Some of my friends did serious time, and there is a way to have sex with women. I won't explain it because you never want to ruin a good thing or throw anyone under the bus. I think their codeword for it was 'fast food.'

Some of my friends did serious time, and there is a way to have sex with women. I won't explain it because you never want to ruin a good thing or throw anyone under the bus. I think their codeword for it was 'fast food.'

They have sex with the female prison guards, obviously.

And the female prison guards only really join up for the opportunity for some inmate dick that they can't really get anywhere else. What scrawny white girl in her right white mind would do this job if it wasn't for the BBC cock?

I'm being dead dead serious.

They have sex with the female prison guards, obviously.

And the female prison guards only really join up for the opportunity for some inmate dick that they can't really get anywhere else. What scrawny white girl in her right white mind would do this job if it wasn't for the BBC cock?

I'm being dead dead serious.

:eek:
Maybe Little Slice worked or is still working as a guard at a prison?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear