over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your tips to avoid cold catching and geting sick

supertesty

Registered
Hi guys,

Winter is coming and I would like to know whats your tips to avoid cold catching except what we already know, multivitamins, have enough sleep, vit C etc...

Wash your hands, plain and simple. Soap only removes the oil, doesn’t kill the bacteria. Make sure you scrub them well.

Make sure you are taking extra vitamin d. I haven't been sick since I started taking 5,000 iu 3 years ago.

Washing your hands is the best advice.I wash my hands before I leave the gym everyday.I probably wash my hands to often but I never get colds either....

I know you already said it, but I swear by mega dosing vitamin c. 3000mg a day split up and I’ve been sick wayyyyyy less than I used to be.

I only seem to get sick after a hard legday if I miss my food by even 10 mins, Have to make sure I drink a shake minutes after finishing leg workout and then eat 15 mins later

Don't touch ur face at gym.
Wash your hands after the gym
disinfect ur phone/ipod with wipes

Your immune system goes down while working out. That and the germs means you're getting sick.

One of the theories why people get more sick in the winter is lack of sunlight. Most people work in building with recirculated air so we are exposed year round to what other people breath. Vit D and veggies more then do the trick for me. I usually go at least several years at a time without getting a cold or sick at all.

Wash your hands, plain and simple. Soap only removes the oil, doesn’t kill the bacteria. Make sure you scrub them well.

:yeahthat: And also take NAC supplement 1200-1800mg during the flu season.

Fight colds and flu. NAC is a remedy often recommended by holistic doctors to prevent—and reduce symptoms of—the flu. A well-known Italian study published in European Respiratory Journal found that only 25% of people who took NAC and were injected with a flu virus developed flu symptoms compared with 79% who received a placebo. You also can consider taking NAC when you notice the first signs of a cold.

Probiotics, vitamin c, vitamin D, adequate hydration (do not OVER hydrate) and avoiding touching your face (ears, eyes, nose, mouth). When I start feeling a tickle or sniffle, I start hitting zinc hard for a couple days along with some raw garlic. Usually kicks it before it settles in.

Don’t touch your eyes. 👀
Run away from sick people and scream, “Get behind me Satan, and follow me on the path of righteousness!!!” 👺👹👿😈

Last edited:
I can be wet or I can be cold but NEVER both at once!!!

Don't walk out into the cold after the gym sweating balls!

I load my immune system up with support

and then I'll take a chick home and eat her ass.

fuck knows what ive exposed myself to, but my immune system knows how to overcome any threat :cool:

I load my immune system up with support and then I'll take a chick home and eat her ass.
fuck knows what ive exposed myself to, but my immune system knows how to overcome any threat :cool:

No harm could possibly come from such a noble act my friend. If anything that's the reason for your health being so good!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear