over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your TRT/HRT experience

NateDEEzy

Newbies
Hey guys !

I was curious as to how you felt before and after TRT/HRT ? More specifically what psychological benefits, if any, you experienced.

The reason I ask is, I believe I have Low T: I can't grow facial hair, have gynecomastia, lack confidence, have trouble verbalizing my thoughts, brain fog, low mental and physical energy, trouble concentrating, slight depression, anxiety.

Therefore, I was curious what kind of benefits you guys saw, and if any of you had any similar symptoms as me and if TRT/HRT helped with them??

Thanks in advance

Nate

Hey guys !

I was curious as to how you felt before and after TRT/HRT ? More specifically what psychological benefits, if any, you experienced.

The reason I ask is, I believe I have Low T: I can't grow facial hair, have gynecomastia, lack confidence, have trouble verbalizing my thoughts, brain fog, low mental and physical energy, trouble concentrating, slight depression, anxiety.

Therefore, I was curious what kind of benefits you guys saw, and if any of you had any similar symptoms as me and if TRT/HRT helped with them??

Thanks in advance

Nate

I was shut down hard before... for 2 years almost had zero libido, trouble getting/maintaining erections which continued to get worse progressively,felt like shit, always in a bad mood, almost like i was chick pmsing all the time.. going into depression, strength loss, no energy. Basically living hell. I couldnt think of anything that could possibly be worse than low t in a man.. fuck. After being on test, feel alot better mentally, more energy, stronger, happier, better thoughts, once you get all the other hormones (estro, prolactin, free test, etc) all in line, erections back, morning wood. Honestly my libido still is nothing like it used to be, but i guess i can deal. Bit its DEFINITELY worth it.. if you actually have low t and have all the symptoms, do it and never look bsck.

I was shut down hard before... for 2 years almost had zero libido, trouble getting/maintaining erections which continued to get worse progressively,felt like shit, always in a bad mood, almost like i was chick pmsing all the time.. going into depression, strength loss, no energy. Basically living hell. I couldnt think of anything that could possibly be worse than low t in a man.. fuck. After being on test, feel alot better mentally, more energy, stronger, happier, better thoughts, once you get all the other hormones (estro, prolactin, free test, etc) all in line, erections back, morning wood. Honestly my libido still is nothing like it used to be, but i guess i can deal. Bit its DEFINITELY worth it.. if you actually have low t and have all the symptoms, do it and never look bsck.

Myself and a good buddy had the same experience! Low libido, low mental clarity, low motivation/drive generally in ALL life aspects, MOODY, weak, no energy.
This ALL changed on HRT! Feel younger again! My advice, get a FULL blood panel from a GOOD physician that does a lot of HRT patients and see what things look like. Check test total, free test, liver panel, CBC, estro, progestro, prolactin, DHT, LH, FSH...Sounds like your hormones may also be way out of whack and need adjustment!

symptoms of brain dead

Nate- the symptoms you described ie can't grow facial hair-indiscisive-brain fog etc. 'on face sounds like low T'/high estro?

the gyno may/probably have been caused by hi prolactin and hi estro levels.

as you approach Senior years-estro increases and T decreases--add to that a high body fat% and you have a perfect recipe for gyno.

"hemipower's" advice is spot on and i would consider getting BW-asap.

having said that-i have never heard of any1 with low T not liking Hrt as it will typically clearup most of the negative symptoms you described-excepting of course the gyno?

just insure you have proper ancillaries even if just as backup-prior to starting Hrt?

best of luck ;)
cavdude

Don't forget t3 if it's low you can't control prolactin

I personally had a rocky start when beginning TRT. Most of the doctors I came across only wanted to use gels, so I finally switched to an Anti-Aging doc that was willing to use HCG and Test-Cyp and everything has been great since. Before TRT I had foggy thinking, low motivation, poor gains despite a good diet, and other typical low T stuff.

I can't grow facial hair, have gynecomastia, lack confidence, have trouble verbalizing my thoughts, brain fog, low mental and physical energy, trouble concentrating, slight depression, anxiety.

Well I have low T and all the things you said is the same I have. I am now starting with HRT!

I am glad allot of low T people have the brain fog issue, because I have it to!

Nate, I experienced all of the same symtoms you did FOR YEARS! And when I have had gynomastia since I was 11 years old. I was also tested for growth problems when I was around 11 or 12, and was found to have hormone deficiencies then but the Docs said that those should level out once I hit puberty...so it was never followed up on.

Fast forward to now, last year when I went in for a physical and routine exam I explained this stuff to my PCP and he sent off for some bloodwork and it turns out my pituitary is messed up (hypopituitaryism) and not producing proper hormones so I have to replace what I cannot do on my own. It is PITA at times, but I feel a million times better now and can live a normal life.

low T

I had been experiencing the mental brain fog for years along with low sex drive and a decreasing desire for activity in general. I would also like to add that my mood was less than desirable. I would get very moody at the drop of the hat. I would talk with my GP doc and he was not interested in T therapy at all. He actually brought up the roid rage and all that BS. At this point I knew he was ignorant to the subject. He actually scripted me with ADD drugs to help with the mental fog. It did help..but so does several cups of espresso.
After doing some research I realized I needed to contact an Endocrinologist that was open to this type of therapy. Needless to say my experience has been a total success. I am in a great mood all the time and I feel great. My workouts have been awesome and feel like a MAN again. My mood is very stable and I feel normal again. I am able to take on stressful situations with no problem.
I started about 2 years ago run Test E and Arimidex..no HCG (no need for kids now..lol). I am in my late 30s and look better than I ever had. Trying to get my dad on it....stubborn old coot!

keeping it simple, LOVE and SAFE, whats a better combo!!

I;ve been going through the same problems for about 2 years. (mood, energy, no sexual drive, inability to think clearly, not wanting to interact with people), not good when you own your own business involving sales and service. Finally I went to the doctor and found out my test levels were around 100 and should be at 400 or above. He prescribed test cyp 200. I would like to add hcg to it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated on the hcg.

I;ve been going through the same problems for about 2 years. (mood, energy, no sexual drive, inability to think clearly, not wanting to interact with people), not good when you own your own business involving sales and service. Finally I went to the doctor and found out my test levels were around 100 and should be at 400 or above. He prescribed test cyp 200. I would like to add hcg to it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated on the hcg.

What makes you want to add HCG?

TRT and GH therapy has been a life changer for me. I don't have the same strength like i did in the late 90's when I was using gear but Im happy with my physique. Confidence and libido is where I want it to be.

Hey guys !

Therefore, I was curious what kind of benefits you guys saw, and if any of yBou had any similar symptoms as me and if TRT/HRT helped with them??

Thanks in advance

Nate

First you have to get bloodwork done to see where your levels are at. I starting Hrt with low test. Now doing my bloodwork and doing my own thing.

What I agree with but find so funny in this whole thread is people feeling like shit and being cranky assholes when they had LOW T.... doens`t the media say high T, using steroids, cause roid rage. LOL. It is totally opposite. Since being on HRT I feel normal again, so much more level and productive, I fell like I have all the ingredients again.

Hey guys !

Thanks in advance

Nate

I was put on TRT because my urologist wanted me to "Stop sharing needles with my buddies in the gym and I'll put you on TRT for life"!
My level was over 1,500ng/dl.
I haven't stop my steroid usage and I never will. I pretty much don't care about the TRT from the clinic, but I do believe I'd die a shriveled-up old man if I discontinue my AAS usage. I'm surprised in these past seven years, I've never experienced any of the above. I'm staying on for my life.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner