over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your TRT/HRT experience

TRT has been great for me. I am 36 and been on for two years now. Before TRT I was always tired,run down and now I feel great plenty of energy.

Definitely noticed improvements on TRT. Worth doing if you're legitimately low-test and IF you're not getting charged an arm and a leg...

TRT has been great for me. I am 36 and been on for two years now. Before TRT I was always tired,run down and now I feel great plenty of energy.

My doctors put me on TRT all three of them. I'm 56 years old and I didn't want it, because I'm doing 3,000mg,mg/ml shots a month of my own stuff.
With the constant supply of Test E the clinic is sending to me, I don't have to buy any for life.

Proper HRT will radically improve brainj function. Do it.
-------
very interesting-didn't consider a cognitive connection to Hrt--if you wouldn't mind could you expound on that point-a little?

thks
cavdude

-------
very interesting-didn't consider a cognitive connection to Hrt--if you wouldn't mind could you expound on that point-a little?

thks
cavdude

HRT and TRT put your mind and body thereabouts at 35 years old.
I did only because it's available and my wife wanted me to try it out.

NateDEEzy, whats the latest on your condition? Did you decide to go with HRT and if so, how are you feeling now?

Myself, like the other guys who have responded to your post, felt like shit prior to beginning HRT. Before seeking help, I suffered with my condition thinking that things would somehow get better with diet and exercise. I also had this idea that taking meds to help me feel more manly was, in a sense, whimpy. Finally a buddy of mine connected me with an HRT clinic and I have been on and off of HRT ever since.

Renewal

I just received my renewal for another six months. I do home injections, yet, my doctor/s don't call me in for blood monitoring? Hm?

Hey guys !

I was curious as to how you felt before and after TRT/HRT ? More specifically what psychological benefits, if any, you experienced.

The reason I ask is, I believe I have Low T: I can't grow facial hair, have gynecomastia, lack confidence, have trouble verbalizing my thoughts, brain fog, low mental and physical energy, trouble concentrating, slight depression, anxiety.

Therefore, I was curious what kind of benefits you guys saw, and if any of you had any similar symptoms as me and if TRT/HRT helped with them??

Thanks in advance
Nate

Hello,

I would like to ask seriously to some doctor or experienced member here. What are possible reasons of "can't grow facial hair, have gynecomastia, lack confidence, have trouble verbalizing my thoughts, brain fog" and so on?

What reason can cause this? My ideas:

1. Low testosterone levels.
2. Imbalances in Testosterone/estradiol levels.
3. High testosterone but low free testosterone becouse of SHBG

What are the others cousing this?

Becouse once I did bloodwork done and my levels was ( I am 21 years old )

Estradiol 66 pmol/l <28-156>
Testosterone 13,44 nmol/l <8,64 - 29 >
DHEAS 8,14 umol/l < 5,73-13.40 >
Cortizol 482,5 nmol/l <171-536>

My testosterone is not that low.

Thank you very much and sorry for my broken english.

Hey guys !

I was curious as to how you felt before and after TRT/HRT ? More specifically what psychological benefits, if any, you experienced.

The reason I ask is, I believe I have Low T: I can't grow facial hair, have gynecomastia, lack confidence, have trouble verbalizing my thoughts, brain fog, low mental and physical energy, trouble concentrating, slight depression, anxiety.

Therefore, I was curious what kind of benefits you guys saw, and if any of you had any similar symptoms as me and if TRT/HRT helped with them??

Thanks in advance

Nate

Probably I have had low T all my life, I did no tests back then I was young but just looking at this from what I know now (had no muscle weighted 135 at over 6', was on antidepresants, had low sex drive, irritable etc) and I remember when I first started using sustanon250 I felt like a different person, not just gained strenght, muscle etc but different emotially and mentally. I didn't want to come back to my prevous me so I am on self prescribed TRT and will be all my life. I'm blasting and cruising. When cruising I'm on 150-175mg test/week or 100mg test/100mg npp or tren and if blasting test stays the same just increase tren or npp to 200-400mg/week add masteron or winny or just increase test to 1000-1200mg/week

Probably I have had low T all my life, I did no tests back then I was young but just looking at this from what I know now (had no muscle weighted 135 at over 6', was on antidepresants, had low sex drive, irritable etc) and I remember when I first started using sustanon250 I felt like a different person, not just gained strenght, muscle etc but different emotially and mentally. I didn't want to come back to my prevous me so I am on self prescribed TRT and will be all my life. I'm blasting and cruising. When cruising I'm on 150-175mg test/week or 100mg test/100mg npp or tren and if blasting test stays the same just increase tren or npp to 200-400mg/week add masteron or winny or just increase test to 1000-1200mg/week

I've been on since 1/2006 and I have no plans to come off! I prefer Super Test
Test E, Dbol, and Tbol. I take no anti-estrogens. Some hair loss, acne at my age is ridiculous,yet, under control, and the sex drive is damn near putting my honey in the hospital, but she loves the 3-4 hour stroking!

Last edited:

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75