over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOUR WEAKEST BODY PART???

prolly chest, then hammies, my hammies get size but can never get them ripped enough comp time.

Gotta go with the forearms and abs. Forearms just won't grow no matter what. I have thought about SEO, but I'm scared of hitting veins. Abs.....they are in there somewhere!! My mid section def. shows the years of "SEE-FOOD" dieting. I don't compete, so not really concerned.

hmmmm.....probably my arms....they have great shape but seemed to hit a wall about a year and a half ago....however they are growing again. Im doing a touch up day for them and they are responding so well now, I feel like Im in high school again when arms were the be-all-end-all muscle group and they grew like crazy.

|--[\\\]>----------- Does "my whole body" count as an answer? but if i were to really narrow it down, my foreskin lacks thickness :D

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>----------- Does "my whole body" count as an answer? but if i were to really narrow it down, my foreskin lacks thickness :D

I gotta agree w BBA my entire body is weak not a damn thing i dont have urgency to improve. . . although im told my cawk is really thick so i dont have all weaknessses in common w bba (too much info LMAO)

I am actually kinda surprised that alot of the replies on this thread have been about people saying thier biceps are thier weakest bodypart. I never would have thought that biceps would have been one of the more popular responses. Back, shoulders, legs, and calves, okay but arms really threw me. Just an observation. Looks like syntherol is gonn ahave a mighty profitable christmas. LOL!! Hohoho.

Maverick

I would have to say for me Chest cannot get the thickness just expands and gets wider for some reason. MM

I forgot....

Thanks Maverick.Your post made me realize that my arms are lacking as well.Fuck,I need bigger arms!!!haha

My parts are all equally weak...

However my favorite bodyparts are on my wife.
KnuckleHed

My legs lag some behind upper body, but are improving slowly but steady over time.
Im not happy with my arms. Bis are so short and dont look full at rest-but posed they look fine. Tris have one torn, its up higher and not big-the other was injured for about 4-5mo recently.

To me my calves still lag-but they are 200% improved. I did them 3x wk for about 2yrs; now I still do them 2x wk. High reps and supersets usually. Try to go heavy to some degree.

I have short biceps.......which pisses me off.

I have trained them in many ways...very hard for years and years....and still they aren't good. That's the breaks I guess....I have done the best I could! :)

i'm pretty sure i have no good body parts... especially my chest. Everything else just sucks a little worse.

all my "pulling" muscles are good... good bis and back....

my "pushing" muscles are what suck.. no chest thickness, shoulders are actually ok considering i disclocated the left one three times in the last 6 years, my tris need more size....

only think i'm truly happy with is my back... if i can get more swee on my quads i'd like my legs too

hmmm

I Dont know what u guys r talking about I have no weakness' I am equally fat and hideous all way round, im just more genetically gifted in my butt and gut region then the rest. Sorry dont sing it baby bring it uh!

BBA foreskin? wtf is this, hmmmmm makes sense hmmmm

JBK biceps? u know u make all the qualifications your ars are 20 in, yur calfs 20in and yur wop dong 20 in AROUND think about it

Gooey

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members