YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your winny powder problems are solveed!!

slick

Newbies
Kaotikchemistry has recently desgined a kit called an "Easykit" that will get winny into solution at just about any mg/ml ratio.
I got it into a crystal clear, slightly yellow solution at 200mg/ml !!

Of course Kaotikchemistry does not endorse the use of these kits with winny in countries that it is illegal, but I thought you guys might want to know that there is now a kit out there that can make use of raw winny powder.

the powder quality is one of the biggest issues people need a high quality powder, thats whats most important

You are absolutly right MR_Magoo. but the particular powder I ws working with would not work correctly in the standard formula that pharmaceutical companies use in water because it was not micronized powder.
However in the easy kit the powder gets dissolved in the first step therefore eliminating that problem.

Results are in and it is virtually painless.
Hurts less than the Zambons.

hey slick - I assume this is oil that's suspending winny?

xcel

The Standard Easy kits have a Ethylene glycol base not oil.
our easy oil kit uses oil as the main solvent.

Stanazolol has little to no oil solubility and works best with more water soluble solvents.

There is a magic cosolvent that is the key to the ability to dissolve such high mg/ml ratios with certain compounds.

Guess I didn't phrase my guestion very well. For the kit that you recommend for stanozolol, is it "oil-base" or "water-base." I figured you MUST have a solution to dissolve it first.

xcel

The standard easy kits use Ployethylene Glycol. PEG is very similar to oil in its properties(viscosity and such) but it works much better than oil with substances that have very little oil solubility.
If you were in a country where Stanazolol is legal and chose to do experiments with it in our kits you would need to use the standard easy kit to have any success with getting a workable solution as the end product.

KaotikChem said:
The standard easy kits use Ployethylene Glycol. PEG is very similar to oil in its properties(viscosity and such) but it works much better than oil with substances that have very little oil solubility.
If you were in a country where Stanazolol is legal and chose to do experiments with it in our kits you would need to use the standard easy kit to have any success with getting a workable solution as the end product.

Can we buy stanoz powder from KC?

Unfortunatly KaotikChemistry doesnot sell Stanazolol or any other Hormones due to the legal issues in most countries. We cannot endorse the use of these kits with substances that may be illegal in some parts of the world.

We also must say that it is the resposibility of the consumer to know and obey all applicable laws regarding the substances the consumer choses to experiment with.

OIL

Winny is my AS of choice for a lot of reasons and without going into a 2 page rant you would not want winny in anything but a water based solution due to it's fast acting properties.:D

Just to make things clear about Polyethylene Glycol for those who are unfamiliar with it.
It is a compound that has the same physical properties as oil but chemically is very different.

It is thick like oil but is completely insoluble in any type of oil.

It is VERY water soluble which is why the "easy kit" can be used successfully with Stanazolol to suspend into a clear solution.

KC - Then does your easy kit come with bacteriostatic water?

Can you sterile filter the finished product at 50mg/ml through a 0.22 pore size PVDF filter?

I know that you cannot bake the finished product, correct?

Do you know if 50mg/ml will flow through a 25g pin?

Does this easy kit work with test base?

I know, I know, lots of questions!

xcel

not to hijack this thread but while we ar eon the topic of of winny, i ran across an interesting article or answer to a question by L. Rea (supposedly very bright, and i believe so), he said winny causes pretty high amounts of igf release from the liver which is something i knew but here is what i didnt know, its effects only last two weeks, but one can then switch to injectable winny and that gets a bunch interesting hormones stired up, ill try to find it and post in another thread so this will remain a kaotik type thread

xcelbeyond....

The easy kit does not come with Bacteriostatic water.

The easy kit has a special magic dissolving solution that is different from any of the other kits.
This dissolving solution allows for high mg/ml ratios due to its chemical properties. It also allows one to dissolve compounds that normally wont dissolve well in anything else.

Once you dissolve your compound into the special magic you would add the PolyEthylene Glycol to the solution., Add the proper amount of PEG to get the desired mg/ml ratio and Shake it up to mix evenly.
At this point the solution will be clear with a possible hint of yellow. Howver there will be no crystals in the vial.

Everything is completely dissolved at this point and can be sterile filtered through a .45 syringe filter.
.22 would be too small because as I said before the physical properties of the solution at this point will appear and behave similar to an oil solution.

All the compounds in the kit have boiling points of at least 401F so you COULD essentially heat sterilze the final product in an oven at 200-250F.

As far as the final solution going through a 25g pin... The PEG is rather thick so it would not easily draw into the pin but you could easily push it out of a 25g pin if the syringe were preloaded with a larger size pin. The thing to remeber here is that the solution is a CLEAR solution. There are NO crystals in the depot to clog the pin. Viscosity is the only thing that plays a role on pushing it through.

KC are you going to carry PEG that the customer can buy to get the mg/ml ratio desired...and when I think about how affordable 10grams of stanazolol powder I realize how big of breakthrough this may be :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity