over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your woman and your gear!

I don’t “shoot up” gear like a junkie bro, and having an honest marriage is nothing to be ashamed of. If you have to hide something from your wife you shouldn’t be doing it. I wouldn’t have married the woman if she didn’t agree with the lifestyle I lived.

I've thought about this a million different ways and I'm still not really sure what I would do. On one hand, I absolutely hate HATE hiding anything. Anything I've ever tried to hide in the past never failed to rear it's head at some point, so I've learned my lesson on that. Plus I have an awful memory and if I just tell the truth, I don't have to worry about remembering anything.

Just recently, the girl I've started talking to went into my closet (on my request to look for something) and I admit some stuff wasn't well hidden. She came back with a different attitude temporarily but never said anything else about it. I almost want to hope that she just didn't see pins and assume the worst. This is a casual girl and I'm not really sure if we'll ever be anything serious, so there's no way in hell she needs to know. But what if she just asked me, face to face? She loves the muscle (and veins), so for all I know she may just assume I'm on them, anyway. I honestly don't know what I'd say. That's just my personality, though. If I'm lying to protect someone else, that's different, but odds are I'm going to either be straight up with you or just tell you it's none of your business.

A wife, assuming I ever get married? Depends...nothing wrong with a trusting marriage, but would she really understand what you're doing? Is she going to freak out and every time you get into an argument she accuses you of roid rage, or worse, uses it against you legally? Guess who has the upper hand on that one in a court of law...

I always showed them bigger, faster, stronger before getting in a relationship. If I have to hide something that is a part of my life then they’re not the one for me. My wife budgets everything including my food, gym, supplements and super supps on top of my trt. I also won’t say it’s all black and white though as far relationships because there are grey areas.

My wife does my larger shots, she supports anything I do as long as it's not hurting our relationship.
If you don't find this in a relationship I wouldn't consider that wife material.

Me and my girl are both on shit. We help each other planning dosages as well. She awesome

Currently, I have 2 Girlfriends, and they both know that I Cycle.
I don't keep Secrets, it's a Bad Idea......................... JP
P.S.
If you Lie to your Woman ~ She may Forgive You, but She'll Never Forget.

I know this is super old post but do you keep your girlfriends a secret from each other? LOL

My wife knows all I do, she helps pinning me as well. I love how people say don't tell you wife/GF...I get it but do you think they are stupid and don't know? Us men are too dumb to realize they know more then we think, leaving a needle around or getting big...come on now.

I don’t “shoot up” gear like a junkie bro, and having an honest marriage is nothing to be ashamed of. If you have to hide something from your wife you shouldn’t be doing it. I wouldn’t have married the woman if she didn’t agree with the lifestyle I lived.
Watch out for this dude. He's shifty

Since my first cycle every woman I was with knew I was on. It isn't something I hide.

I've never had a girl do an inj for me however. I've figured out ways that work for myself and I am comfortable doing the inj.

Since my first cycle every woman I was with knew I was on. It isn't something I hide.

I've never had a girl do an inj for me however. I've figured out ways that work for myself and I am comfortable doing the inj.
Yeah not sure what’s up with the “she does my injections for me” comments. Do their girls also brush their teeth and wipe their ass?

Mine knows everything, there’s no reason to hide it.i do not need help injecting. I guess if I wanted to inject my rhomboids I would need help but fuck that lol

Yeah not sure what’s up with the “she does my injections for me” comments. Do their girls also brush their teeth and wipe their ass?

Mine knows everything, there’s no reason to hide it.i do not need help injecting. I guess if I wanted to inject my rhomboids I would need help but fuck that lol
Lol I feel ya man. Same thinkin here

My girl knows everything I do but I would never ask her to inject me - any girl that does that to her man isn’t rite if u ask me- some things need to be private -

A guy at work is on doc prescription for test. His wife is a nurse. She injects him. A tough frat guy too. Talks tough but can't inject himself. Sad huh?

I’ll go with honesty is the best policy but I have to say when an argument comes up between me and the lady my steroid use always get mentioned

A guy at work is on doc prescription for test. His wife is a nurse. She injects him. A tough frat guy too. Talks tough but can't inject himself. Sad huh?
It’s strange more than anything. But to be honest I also know the fact I enjoy injecting AAS and even sometimes experimental drugs in myself is also strange/deviant, so who am I to judge? :)

My ex knew and had no choice or say anyone I ever date or see again whenever that may be will have no say

they either don’t mind or don’t date me
it’s a lifestyle choice I’ve chosen way before she came along and plan on using until the day I die even if that’s on trt dosages testosterone will still be getting injected into my blood

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear