YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your worst medical procedure you ever had.

I think quite a few of us can count our blessings we are alive. Some people have no clue what others have been through.

I had a tumor rupture an artery in my liver and cause catastrophic internal bleeding at 3 am last summer.

Just finished getting 1/3 of my liver removed a couple weeks back to get rid of the big nasty ones.

Having my gall bladder removed. My digestive system went to absolute hell after that and I’ve been fighting it for 16 years now
This is weird…
I had my gall bladder removed and my stomach problems seem to be better/over
Gallbladder and pancreas would get inflamed and I would have really bad back pains…stabbing pain…nausea..malaise.
Lived like that for 20+ years

Whipple procedure and a stent to try and open up bile duct(stent failed)only procedures I’ve ever had..whipple was brutal
Chemo was pretty horrible too…the shit was really caustic and the infusion would burn my arm going in..fucked my veins up but they got better..
I didn’t notice but when the tech would hang the chemo bag they would be wearing protective face shields,gloves and protective gowns.

Never new what tired was until I experienced chemo and radiation after major surgery…still tired too

Not a surgery I've had but I work in the medical field and those "radical neck" surgeries they do for esophageal cancer are pretty painful to watch someone recover from. And even when they recover it means breathing through a neck tube and getting fed through a stomach tube. I'd almost rather die, or at least I'd have to think long and hard if it was an option I was presented with.
Just to give you guys and idea, here are a couple of pictures of radical neck surgeries:
1646742721186.png 1646742741309.png

Ouch man. That sounds brutal. Glad you made it through.
Oh man you have no idea.the doctors couldn't believe I made it through. Even though I died and they revived me.

I think I totally loose in terms of pain but not in terms of smell.

Had a rare skin condition where they had to burn off dozens of little bumps of skin around my nose and eyes with a laser.
It hurt like getting injections in the face - not fun but not so bad.

BUT

The smell of your own burning flesh is unlike anything else you've ever experienced.
Trust me.

Had many surgeries like distal bicep tendon, neck, ect.. But I had sinus surgery, went home and almost bled out. The Dr. Said it was a freak thing that he never seen in his 30+ years

I think I totally loose in terms of pain but not in terms of smell.

Had a rare skin condition where they had to burn off dozens of little bumps of skin around my nose and eyes with a laser.
It hurt like getting injections in the face - not fun but not so bad.

BUT

The smell of your own burning flesh is unlike anything else you've ever experienced.
Trust me.
Yeah, they burned off my skin cancer lesions. Nasty smell!

Had many surgeries like distal bicep tendon, neck, ect.. But I had sinus surgery, went home and almost bled out. The Dr. Said it was a freak thing that he never seen in his 30+ years
Unexpected things happen a lot in medicine. Its why they say a doctor "practices" medicine! Luckily the bad things are rare.

I think about examples like Joan Rivers and how she died during a surgery thst shouldn't have been dangerous at all.

Unexpected things happen a lot in medicine. Its why they say a doctor "practices" medicine! Luckily the bad things are rare.

I think about examples like Joan Rivers and how she died during a surgery thst shouldn't have been dangerous at all.
Depending on who you ask, medical errors cause somewhere between 22,000 and 250,000 deaths in the US each year. The point being it's a lot, probably overstated by some well meaning sources, but a lot. It's not because of recklessness or not following safe procedure but it's because healthcare is complex and humans aren't machines.

Depending on who you ask, medical errors cause somewhere between 22,000 and 250,000 deaths in the US each year. The point being it's a lot, probably overstated by some well meaning sources, but a lot. It's not because of recklessness or not following safe procedure but it's because healthcare is complex and humans aren't machines.
Even though those numbers seem high, it's small compared to the total number of surgeries performed.

Even though those numbers seem high, it's small compared to the total number of surgeries performed.
Well we're talking about deaths caused by errors though. A lot more patients are harmed by medical errors:

But what's considered harm, and what's considered an error? One thing I learned on the job is that all operating rooms have a 0% death rate. And that's because they whisk them away to the surgical ICU before they can die on the table.

When I was younger, I was hit by a car, fractured skull, ruptured spleen and an AirMed trip to the hospital, fast forward 10 years, wrecked on a snowmobile lacerated liver, ruptured spleen, and a broken arm and another AirMed trip to the hospital.

if i was going to war, I would want all of you guys on my team!! respect and stay safe but also dangerous. I think we all owe ourself a couple courses of BPC157, TB-500 and HGH, a few grams of CISSUS, and kilo of collagen type 2 after reading all this lol...

" a harmless man is not a good man, a good man is a very dangerous man who has it under voluntary control"

1646769831378.png

Mult-level spine fusion of the lower back is the most painful surgery of all. I have great sympathy for Ronnie Coleman.

lolol whats this all about?
I had the most painful hemorrhoid and couldn’t take it anymore so I went to the ER and they brought in the “ass surgeon” to lance it like an abscess I suppose.

So to start he sticks me 3-4 times in the ass with a harpoon of local anesthetic then takes a scalpel BUT before he cuts he asks my wife if “she wants to see something?” I mean I have a nurse spreading my ass cheeks and that’s not humiliating enough he wants an audience.

Unfortunately it was for nothing because it just made my recovery longer then if I’d just waited the swelling to go down.

I changed how I shit and have had only internal hemorrhoids since and can deal with that.

I like this thread a lot. I got some stories as well first one kind of similar to MooseKnuckles story.
I Was hit by a car when I was young teenager and broke both cheek bones both eye sockets brain hemorrhage and collar bone fracture. After I healed got in my bike for very first time in 3 months and tried doin a trick off a jump and broke both arms in 2 spots.
At 16 or 17 I had surgery in my hip because I dislocated it while playing football in high school. 6 in pin through my right hip.
Around 2016 or 2017 tore my left pec and left bicep while flat benching. Freak accident to. Wasn’t maxing out or anything dumb. Jus went down for my fourth rep nice and controlled and pec ripped so bad I could hear it.
I’ve also had my other tricep tear as well as a minor lat tear as well.
One of the most painful surgeries I had was on a very bad abscess on my glute that I had to go fully under to be worked on and that was crazy painful and wound was insane.
Last one and most recent was jus over a year ago now. I slipped in my outside stairs on black ice and completely tore my tricep and tricep tendon. Had to have surgery and now have massive Scar goin down half my arm. The pain after surgery from that one may have been the worst pain if not close to it I’ve Eva had

I had a tumor rupture an artery in my liver and cause catastrophic internal bleeding at 3 am last summer.

Just finished getting 1/3 of my liver removed a couple weeks back to get rid of the big nasty ones.

adenoma?

I like this thread a lot. I got some stories as well, the first one kind of similar to MooseKnuckles story.
I Was hit by a car when I was young teenager and broke both cheek bones both eye sockets brain hemorrhage and collar bone fracture. After I healed got in my bike for very first time in 3 months and tried doin a trick off a jump and broke both arms in 2 spots.
At 16 or 17 I had surgery in my hip because I dislocated it while playing football in high school. 6 in pin through my right hip.
Around 2016 or 2017 tore my left pec and left bicep while flat benching. Freak accident to. Wasn’t maxing out or anything dumb. Jus went down for my fourth rep nice and controlled and pec ripped so bad I could hear it.
I’ve also had my other tricep tear as well as a minor lat tear as well.
One of the most painful surgeries I had was on a very bad abscess on my glute that I had to go fully under to be worked on and that was crazy painful and wound was insane.
Last one and most recent was jus over a year ago now. I slipped in my outside stairs on black ice and completely tore my tricep and tricep tendon. Had to have surgery and now have massive Scar goin down half my arm. The pain after surgery from that one may have been the worst pain if not close to it I’ve Eva had

Damn Bro, that's a lot of trauma. it's amazing what the body can go through and still recover. I find myself complaining about my rotator cuff surgery I had 6 weeks ago, and then I look around and realize it's nothing compared to what others have dealt with or currently dealing with.

This tread has a lot of bad injuries in it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear