advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your worst medical procedure you ever had.

Oh definitely my body or vision could see my body.I was just able to see.I was floating in the room ceiling looking down at my body and I can see all the doctors working around me. Cutting my clothes off and I can hear them talking to each other. I seen them give me the shock on my chest with the machine.while all this was happening I was praying.

God please don't let me die.im too young please don't let me go like this.its to soon.please god.I was 17 year's old at the time.

And next thing you know in the middle of my prayer I wake up in my body.everything and everyone I was seeing was there.at that moment the doctor told me we need to take you to operating immediately.

Mu family was already in the hospital. The doctors came out and said we going to try our best but we Really don't think his going to make it.

I made it and the doctor that operated me came to see me when I woke up in ICU.
AND I'LL NEVER FORGET. He told me you where really critical. Bullet hit a lot of organs and main aorta vein that we had to reattach.in a million people that where in the condition you where one survive. And that one this time was you. Then he pointed with his finger up and said. Someone up there must really love you. I got goosebumps when he said that because I remember me praying. Till today everytime I think about him telling me that I tear up.just like I am now writing this
That's an amazing story. Thank you for sharing

Rezume! Had portions of my prostate blasted with steam to reduce the size. After getting into the stirrups like a chick at the gynecologist, the take a device and insert it into the anus and a needle comes out to inject a numbing medication. After that comes the catheter camera into your dick. Lastly a devise that hits areas of your prostate with 9 second blast of steam.... Crazy painful! I've had 2 hip replacements, rotator cuffs done on both sides, my tricep tendon reattached and was in a helicopter crash... this ws way more painful. But I piss great now

Torn triceps tendon right off the bone. Had to have surgery to reattach and 6 months of rehab

Rezume! Had portions of my prostate blasted with steam to reduce the size. After getting into the stirrups like a chick at the gynecologist, the take a device and insert it into the anus and a needle comes out to inject a numbing medication. After that comes the catheter camera into your dick. Lastly a devise that hits areas of your prostate with 9 second blast of steam.... Crazy painful! I've had 2 hip replacements, rotator cuffs done on both sides, my tricep tendon reattached and was in a helicopter crash... this ws way more painful. But I piss great now
My prostate is all swoll now. I may have to get that done someday.

Did you bleed much with it? Wondering how recovery was. It sounds bad. Better than a radical prostate removal though. My poor uncle had to get the whole thing removed because it had cancer. When you have that done, you lose a few inches of length and end up with a shorty.

My prostate is all swoll now. I may have to get that done someday.

Did you bleed much with it? Wondering how recovery was. It sounds bad. Better than a radical prostate removal though. My poor uncle had to get the whole thing removed because it had cancer. When you have that done, you lose a few inches of length and end up with a shorty.
No, recovery wasn't bad at all. Just the catheter for 5 days.

I've had 3 umbilical hernia repairs, 2 knee surgeries, 1 ventral hernia repair and a gall bladder removal. The gall bladder removal was the worst. It was gangrenous and I got sepsis.
I had JP drains installed and they were moved around every week. The doc would inject lidocaine in the surface area only. He would then take a 14 gauge needle and punch a hole through the area to insert a 1/8" diameter drain line that was use to suck the poison out of me. That jab was painful. Had to grit my teeth when he did that. It was like being stabbed. And that was every week to locate the new pockets of poison. That whole ordeal cost me 65 pounds in 44 days. That was a long hospital stay. It nearly killed me.

Attachments

• IMG_1270.JPG
    IMG_1270.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 5
Cystoscopy of bladder. After I woke up in anesthesia I had to piss so bad. Went into the toilet and all that came out was air and blood. Woke up minutes later on the bathroom floor. Passed out. Felt like pissing razor blades. And they found nothing. I went through all that for absolutely nothing.
I had bladder surgery and went through the same recovery room experience. I had to fill a cup with a certain amount of irony, but it was mostly blood and the pain was unreal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131