over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Youre never going to have perfect testosterone levels on trt

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
but you can have decent , good or great ones, its up to you and your situation.

This is a great video from Derek

https://youtu.be/DjgJcs4QT8Q

he goes into his tests on 100 mgs per week, sub-q everyday. His total came back at 400 something. He shows his free and estrogen as well. Hes very right on using LC/MS-MS, especially for estrogen from my five years physician monitoring my blood work

he goes onto say that he wants 600-700 ideal for trt . I have news , we run cycles , lets say 700 mgs for two months than do two months trt. This trt is for your health to get everything within range if you got it slightly, quite a bit, or a lot out of range on your cycle.

On top of that, doing this IM, test cyp, test peak s around day three than by day four is going down by day five its down, generally. I've done so much working with my doctors, every seven days, every five days, every three and a half days- for Im ive found every three and a half days , according to my labs works well for myself.

I do prefer sub-q as this really is the closest you can get to the bodies natural pulses. Having said that , from my bloodwork, 10 mgs sub-q takes at least a few hours to kick in. Ive had blood drawn a few hours after my 10 mgs test cyp sub-q shot and the test tested out at 230 total test. My last test before this I did 20 mgs two days before and 10 mgs the day before, and test was in the 400s. so there are peaks with sub-q with it taking a few hours to kick in, and leveling off 10-12 hours later.

Its not going to be perfect and never will be, that said you'll have a good hormone spike for maybe ten hours during the day, which is adequate for your testosterone health. Could you dose higher? Of course that's up to you.

I think if someone is running lets say 30 weeks out of the year m and cruising say 20 , then going lower for a month or two is best , at least for me it is.

why? to get health markers back in check.. does stuff like tudca and supports help of course, there's other stuff though obviously.

if one is predisposed to androgenic alopecia which Derek touches on in this video, higher levels of hormones can effect this, esp if not using finasteride on these small doses.

but you can have decent , good or great ones, its up to you and your situation.

This is a great video from Derek

https://youtu.be/DjgJcs4QT8Q

he goes into his tests on 100 mgs per week, sub-q everyday. His total came back at 400 something. He shows his free and estrogen as well. Hes very right on using LC/MS-MS, especially for estrogen from my five years physician monitoring my blood work

he goes onto say that he wants 600-700 ideal for trt . I have news , we run cycles , lets say 700 mgs for two months than do two months trt. This trt is for your health to get everything within range if you got it slightly, quite a bit, or a lot out of range on your cycle.

On top of that, doing this IM, test cyp, test peak s around day three than by day four is going down by day five its down, generally. I've done so much working with my doctors, every seven days, every five days, every three and a half days- for Im ive found every three and a half days , according to my labs works well for myself.

I do prefer sub-q as this really is the closest you can get to the bodies natural pulses. Having said that , from my bloodwork, 10 mgs sub-q takes at least a few hours to kick in. Ive had blood drawn a few hours after my 10 mgs test cyp sub-q shot and the test tested out at 230 total test. My last test before this I did 20 mgs two days before and 10 mgs the day before, and test was in the 400s. so there are peaks with sub-q with it taking a few hours to kick in, and leveling off 10-12 hours later.

Its not going to be perfect and never will be, that said you'll have a good hormone spike for maybe ten hours during the day, which is adequate for your testosterone health. Could you dose higher? Of course that's up to you.

I think if someone is running lets say 30 weeks out of the year m and cruising say 20 , then going lower for a month or two is best , at least for me it is.

why? to get health markers back in check.. does stuff like tudca and supports help of course, there's other stuff though obviously.

if one is predisposed to androgenic alopecia which Derek touches on in this video, higher levels of hormones can effect this, esp if not using finasteride on these small doses.

I don't disagree with daily sub-q injections being the most optimal, but I just feel it's not sustainable. I have enough trouble with the stress of daily GH injections between my work travel and vacation schedules. I woulnd't want to add my TRT to that as well. I pin 125mgs of Test Cyp once a week IM on Fridays. The below results were a Wednesday morning blood draw. I'll take this all day. Again, not discounting your point, just saying it isn't feasible at least to someone like me.

Attachments

• sample results.PNG
    sample results.PNG
    78.8 KB · Views: 323
Gotta agree never felt even close to natty test while cruising/trying to approximate natty test levels..

I don't disagree with daily sub-q injections being the most optimal, but I just feel it's not sustainable. I have enough trouble with the stress of daily GH injections between my work travel and vacation schedules. I woulnd't want to add my TRT to that as well. I pin 125mgs of Test Cyp once a week IM on Fridays. The below results were a Wednesday morning blood draw. I'll take this all day. Again, not discounting your point, just saying it isn't feasible at least to someone like me.

thats five days after your im shot. That is excellent that your levels are that high after five days. My levels were 275 on day six on 100 mgs, and 240 on day seven IM. I seem to metabolize testosterone quickly, so this goes to show you how quick you metabolize testosterone is slower, which is great.

On Im my sweet spot is 75 mgs twice a week. That said, Im opting for sub-q right now. Ive been doing 70 mgs weekly, 10 mgs a day, well 12 actually, or close to it, sometimes I might overdraw and do 15, and then then next time might do 7 , but its no big deal. I do it this low because Im concerned about my androgenic alopecia.

On a test only cycle I use finasteride. If I do another cycle I keep androgens on the lower side and monitor my hair line while use ru8551, and minox.

whats important though is that Im thankful to have been monitored by doctors and blood work for five years, bloods every three months. Currently im not monitored and have to make my own appointments.

I get the same results with 100 mg/wk on Sunday. Much easier on me once a week, and I don't have any sides. Some may suffer sides, I guess for them more frequent would be a must.

A buddy of mine was just prescribed intranasal testosterone. You take it 3 times a day and the doctors claim it doesn’t affect your HPTA axis. I have to read more on it but clinics are now offering it, with everything else like peptides. Brave new world!

this is great info i just came on here to inquire about this exact subject.

thank you it was very helpful

Testosterone cream on scrotum is a fucking game changer for me. I Can't believe the results, My Test came back at 800s only using 20mg on my testicle (Blood taken after 7 hours) Of course everyone is different but it turns out I respond very well to it. I have never had this type of libido on TRT except for now. It gets annoying at times, other times I feel like this is when I'm on tren

Last edited:
Testosterone cream on scrotum is a fucking game changer for me. I Can't believe the results, My Test came back at 800s only using 20mg on my testicle (Blood taken after 7 hours) Of course everyone is different but it turns out I respond very well to it. I have never had this type of libido on TRT except for now. It gets annoying at times, other times I feel like this is when I'm on tren

Are you using the compounding pharmacy cream? I would be curious as to what your DHT levels are on that protocol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws