over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You're preferred test cruising dose?

SemiIntense

Registered
For those with more experience blasting/cruisng, does there seem to be an optimal cruising dose where you're still high enough to maintain a good amount of what was gained but not so high that it negates the point of a cruise?

I did a few cycles many moons ago but am going to blast/cruise now that I'm in my mid thirties. My plan is to blast on just 500mg test (AI as needed of course), my original plan was to cruise all the way down to 125mg/wk..... I had some debate with some users claiming that at 125 it was almost like doing the PCT/cycling-off route where I was going to "swing up and down" too much and they recommended 250mg.....

wanted to run this through you guys, 250 sounds fine but it still worries me about the heightened hematocrit etc., although I will be donating blood throughout the year.

Anything less than 250mg pwk I don't feel it, my last cruise was 300mg pwk or 43mg per day w/slin pin
And I always use PEPs and or GH

50mg every 5 days.

I've found that 350mg of test works well for me during a cruise.

I've found that 350mg of test works well for me during a cruise.

Currently on 350/week. I think I'm going to keep it at that from here on out.
Blast by adding compounds to that.

100mg test per week, but health is more the priority for the long term rather than trying to build and maintain freaky pro amounts of mass.

15 mg test prop and 26 mg primo with 3-3.33 ius growth daily

100/100 test tren. Giving up tren now though. Used 200mg test previously of UGL test this time trying 125mg pharma grade

I cruise on 250mg basically pin 125mg every 4th day.. I'm running a cycle right now to bulk up for spring/summer. I can gain from anywhere from 10 to 20lbs on a 16 weeks cycle. I will slowly lose that thru out the summer and fall months and go back to my original weight which was 185lbs where I started before cycle. I never fall below 185lbs while cruising. I'm 5'6" 47 years old. My original weight before testosterone was 142lbs back in 2007. I always worked out my whole life but I never could gain any weight until I added testosterone.

Attachments

• Me 142lbs.jpg
    Me 142lbs.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 726
  • Me now 200lbs.jpg
    Me now 200lbs.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 869
I cruise on 250mg basically pin 125mg every 4th day.. I'm running a cycle right now to bulk up for spring/summer. I can gain from anywhere from 10 to 20lbs on a 16 weeks cycle. I will slowly lose that thru out the summer and fall months and go back to my original weight which was 185lbs where I started before cycle. I never fall below 185lbs while cruising. I'm 5'6" 47 years old. My original weight before testosterone was 142lbs back in 2007. I always worked out my whole life but I never could gain any weight until I added testosterone.

Damn! That chest .. Nice progress

I like the 100 test and tren combo also

I usually just cruise along with 250mg/week.. Most I use at any given time is 500mg/week. Usually during the summer when I kick it up a notch. Like to add in some primo/masteron/winstrol

Sounds like my original plan of cruising at 125mg/wk might be too low after all, I'll have to reconsider 200-250mg.

Sounds like my original plan of cruising at 125mg/wk might be too low after all, I'll have to reconsider 200-250mg.

No, you don't.

You need to see, via blood testing, where your total testosterone levels are on 100-150mg/wk exogenous testosterone first.

Just because others are using 200-350mg/wk - doesn't mean you have to.

Whether or not some of these "HRT doses" are actually HRT doses or small steroid cycles I dont know.

IMO it depends on why your cruising. To regain health and return blood markers?
Then a true HRT dose is needed 100-150mg test.

To purely hold onto gains and have a break between blasts 250 or so but for many this will be too high to get healthy.

Also dependant on how big your blasts are. Under 750g blast Prob be able to hold fair bit with 125mg test and peptides/HgH.
If blasts are 1.5g + Prob need at least 250mg

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner