over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

yummy...cigarette right before lifting

I knew a guy years ago that would take a smoke break DURING the workout!! I also knew a guy that would come in to train reeking of weed! They guy was so stoned… and then he would ask for spots and the spotter would have to do half the weight for him. There are some real cases out there :D

When I was in college (D2) I played football for my first two years. And out of all the people to get stoned right before lifting,,,our starting DE and HB. I don't know how it didn't effect them lifting but they said it helped them concentrate. Blew my mind cause they lifted just as intense.

i agree. well here it is....my demon....i was addicted to nubain....then oxycotinin, then HEROIN. that right 4 years worht of pain and anguish and trying to not be sick constantly. i was up to 10 bags of heroin per shot!!! thats a whole bundle!!!!! and that was 3-5 times a day!!!! i am recovering about 4 years clean now. i went on methadone and the suboxone. even still you have to suffer withdrawls to get from one medication to another and resist the urge to use or you start all over again! when people tell me its to hard to quit anything i get so pissed. if ican do it then you can too! but it takes an inner strength some people just dont have. my mom had a heart attack a few weeks ago. she hadnt smoked for 2 weeks and i found out yesterday she is smoking again! i am so pissed and she says i dont understand.

opiates are hell. they will bring you to the brink of insanity and back. the one positive thing is i know i can do ANYTHING after that hell!!!!!

I also know your demon, all to well. It can creep into the lives of anyone from a hegde fund manager to a McDonalds worker. Striving to take a breath without them.

where the hell have you been? after tp4u introduced you you disappeared.

ive been around...i lurk on here sometimes but only post when i actually have something to add...im more of a reader

i was with phil last night cracking up at some of anabolic beasts posts

could you explain this a little further? I quit, several employees quit along with me. not a single person got sick, got shakes, got withdraws etc.. Its simply a habit addiction, using the nicotine shit is a cop out for weakness. You basically have to have the power to dismiss that habit and find another one to take its place. Opiates are a different ballgame, your body freaks out.
I ONLY quit for cardio reasons, and it helped rid my sleep apnea. I enjoyed smoking. Hell i still enjoy a cigar every now and then.

Maybe im wrong, but when i tried quitting (one of the times) i got really sick, like a cold or something. Maybe it was a coincidence tho.

I quit smoking and dipping cold turkey , the smoking stuck and the dipping was good for about 8 years. On a side note, years ago in the gym this huge guy that squated huge weight for reps told me that the reason I couldn't squat huge weight was because I didn't smoke, if I wanted he would get me a carton of smokes to start me going in the right direction. I saw him 2 years ago and if anything he's got bigger. In my case quiting was easy for both and I'm dipping now from choice, when the product get too expensive IMO then I will quit again. J.R.

That's ok.......i saw a few of the Ms. Olympia contestants smoking the day of the show. If i remember right, Iris Kyle was one of them

Perhaps they were smoking Meth? Great fatburning qualities lol, jk.
I smoked for 13 years and the day I flipped a 180 with my physical health, I quit cold turkey. It sucks, working over a heavy bag, all the energy in the world to continue, but U cant because you cant breathe.

Cigarettes are SOOOOO GOOD! But Ive had alot more money since I quit. Sex is better. I smell better, look better.... fuck tobacco and yes, from time to time, especially when someone fires one up, I want one. But never give in.

The logic here is why smoke yet try to lift or be healthy?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131