over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Zach(king)Khan!!

forklift28

Registered
Is this dude like the biggest,freakiest bodybuilder you guys have ever seen? I don't know if they are like enhancing the photos on the ads he is usually in..but his freakin arms like the biggest and fullest I have ever seen in my personal opinion..what do you guys think? He is the ultimate underground monster..I would love to know the poundage's this guys uses..from what I know Johnny Jackson is the strongest bodybuilder with Branch Warren probably pretty close.Of course "Big Ron" was probably the strongest of all time. Any body got some opinions on this or facts?I'm probably wrong on some of this info.,..but I'd like to hear some actual facts on the poundage these guys use on the basic lifts. :headbang:

Neil Hill is training him using a three way system. Basically changing weight and rep's every week. Lots of light weight and brutal rep sets. Things like 60 rep shoulder presses using different weight for 15 reps each. But of course the heavy sets are there too. Poundage is high but I believe has been controlled due to a number of injuries.

Beast!!

His arms and shoulders look like they came out of a comic book..they are so freaking big and perfectly proportioned(not to sound gay):D

didn't he tear both quads simultaneously doing hack squats? Be interested to see hw his legs recover from that...huge dude for sure though.

Ouch..that has gotta suck..Is it just me but in the ads he's in muscle mags doesn't look like they enhance the size of his arms?He will probably just remain an underground beast(like Markus Ruhl), which for me is all that I would want to be(which i could never be)..I couldn't get on a stage in tights. He probably could never nail his conditioning enough to be a threat to win any contests..just my opinion though.

To have 23.5 inch arms is very impressive.

didn't he tear both quads simultaneously doing hack squats? Be interested to see hw his legs recover from that...huge dude for sure though.

Yes he did.

To the other poster... he has been unlucky. Plus he is now working with a great nutritionist/trainer in Neil Hill so I don't agree with what you say. He was suppose to drive miles just for workouts with him so that sounds like he has the dedication. Not to mention just looking at him shows he has what it needs. Just hope injuries stay away in the future.

Zack will be back, the guy is a monster. I met him at a few shows over the years and he is a really sound guy with a strong work ethic - he is cartoon like in the flesh!

The pic with the tape around his arm looks like he got a baseball implanted under his skin! :eek:

Incredible!

I thought he ruptured tendons which would be much worse than a quad tear.

after those injuries to his tendons i don't think he will ever be the same and his legs will suffer for it forever.
he is recovering well tho so i hope he proves me wrong.
not the best looking dude but what a beast...
-JS

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost