over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ZacharyKane's March to Jr Nats...and Beyond

Same here. Puffy nips since puberty and AS later on didnt helped much :p

Wish you best off luck with the contest. You Will be doing Fine ;)

:cool:

Attachments

• combine_images.jpg
    combine_images.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Chest and shoulders and more posing yesterday. It's been nice having a little extra carbs the last few days, muscles are starting to fill back out a bit and it's definitely helping out with the feeling of "everything hurts and I'm dying." Was a real quick workout, only about 30 minutes followed by 15 minutes of posing practice.

Chest

Pec Dec: 5 sets of 15, last two sets included iso-holds
Hoist Chest Press: 5 sets of 15, last three sets incorporated some assisted stretching after the last rep, held the stretch for roughly 30 seconds

Shoulders

Reverse Pec Dec: 4 sets of 15, 1 second pause on each rep
Hoist Shoulder Press: 4 sets of 15, no lockout on the movement
Lateral Raise Machine: 4 sets of 10, slight pause at the top of the movement

Posing practice consisted of just running through quarter turns and the mandatories a bunch of times, along with a little work on my routine. I felt a little rushed as there were a bunch of people in the group fitness room I was using and it's always a little awkward being around pedestrians in the tiny pants :D

Anyways, here's a couple pics the wife took while I was running through things

IMG_1355 copy.jpg

IMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1335 copy.jpg

Day off from the gym yesterday. Had my last day of work and had the 3am-2pm shift. Sunday afternoon to Monday afternoon was basically just a crap 24 hours. My daughter had to go with her bio dad Sunday to spend the summer there despite her strong protests against wanting to go, and I can't blame her, the guy is about as scummy as they come... Then of course the crap shift at work followed almost immediately by getting into a fist fight with a drunken family member :rolleyes:

The good news at least was I was still able to get to my massage appointment and get some horrendous knots worked out of my legs and now I'm off work the rest of the week and can focus solely on making sure I'm 100% ready for the show this weekend!

Back day yesterday following a morning session of some graston and ART to get things really opened up and popping for the show Saturday. Once again just kind of a pump work out, but here is what I did:

Rotary Pulldown (Neutral Grip): 4 sets of 15
Rotary Pulldown (Neutral Grip, Reverse facing): 4 sets of 15
Dual Handle Low Pulley Row: 3 sets of 10, pulled up towards the chest with a squeeze
Dual Handle Low Pulled Row: 3 sets of 10, underhand grip DY row style

IMG_1402.JPG

Got weigh ins today! Had kind of a restless night's sleep last night, more excited than nervous really. I know I've done the work, there hasn't been any last minute voodoo and goat sacrifices to "pull water" that's really just fat, I've slowly been filling up and drying out, it's all coming together as perfectly as I could hope :headbang:

IMG_1455 copy.jpg

IMG_1454 copy.jpg

IMG_1453 copy.jpg

IMG_1452 copy.jpg

hey thats some impressive work you have put in bro

Pretty impressive, very nice physique, good lines, tiny waist, I would kill for my calves to look like that... What weight are you doing? Middle?

Lookin' Great Bro!!! Good luck in your show!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thank you! I can honestly say your products played no small role in this prep!

hey thats some impressive work you have put in bro

Thank you for the kind words my friend! And I'm competing as a middleweight, weighed in at 172-173 yesterday.

Pretty impressive, very nice physique, good lines, tiny waist, I would kill for my calves to look like that... What weight are you doing? Middle?

Thanks lucky! I'll do my best to post some updates after prejudging tomorrow and get some stage shots up!

Lookin' Great Bro!!! Good luck in your show!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Downtime Ramblings

Just a little update on how things are progressing!

Weighed in at 172.5 yesterday. Kind of crazy to me actually, I weighed in 3 pounds heavier than I did at my last show, but my level of conditioning is much improved over last year.

Today the process of dropping water has begun. Tenny and MT have had me slowly carbing up all week, so on that front it's more of the same.

Pretty soon will start getting my coats of tanner on and then I'm sure it'll all feel a little more real. Mandatories have been practiced thousands of times, got my posing routine down, everything is ready to go. Now it's just a game of sit and wait and try to relax!

I'll get some pics posted up a little later on after a coat of tanner. And a big thank you to everyone that's taken the time to stop in here, comment, like, and offer their support. I feel like it's a huge privilege to be a part of such an amazing group of people, and it's added a whole new pillar of support.

Looking forward to seeing the show tomorrow and I'll be cheering you on from the nosebleeds!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a little update on how things are progressing!

Weighed in at 172.5 yesterday. Kind of crazy to me actually, I weighed in 3 pounds heavier than I did at my last show, but my level of conditioning is much improved over last year.

Today the process of dropping water has begun. Tenny and MT have had me slowly carbing up all week, so on that front it's more of the same.

Pretty soon will start getting my coats of tanner on and then I'm sure it'll all feel a little more real. Mandatories have been practiced thousands of times, got my posing routine down, everything is ready to go. Now it's just a game of sit and wait and try to relax!

I'll get some pics posted up a little later on after a coat of tanner. And a big thank you to everyone that's taken the time to stop in here, comment, like, and offer their support. I feel like it's a huge privilege to be a part of such an amazing group of people, and it's added a whole new pillar of support.

Looking forward to seeing the final package bro and great work leading into this. I know Tenny is going to have your peak week plan very specific as most good coaches do so make SURE you follow it VERY specifically. Drop that water and fill out "properly" then shoot some pics to the thread.

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Hes already there...

We are doing a very simple
Traditional water drop and fill out...

When you were as depleted as he was.
Its a very easy process..

Easy peasy...

Going to try to snap some outside tomorrow. With the tanner on I'm so dark you can't really see anything with the crappy fluorescent bulbs I have in my apartment, lol :banghead:

Looking forward to seeing the final package bro and great work leading into this. I know Tenny is going to have your peak week plan very specific as most good coaches do so make SURE you follow it VERY specifically. Drop that water and fill out "properly" then shoot some pics to the thread.

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Same my friend, and I appreciate the support!

Looking forward to seeing the show tomorrow and I'll be cheering you on from the nosebleeds!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of Stage Pics

Here's a few stage pics I got from the NPC News website, pics are slowly starting to trickle in. Overall, I'm super happy, I was in the center of the call out, so between me and another guy, just really depends on what look they're going for. I'm trying to be objective and see who wins what shots, and I think I take him by a pose or two, but we will see. Either way, top 5 in my first national level show is something I can be super proud of :D

And a huge thank you to Tenny and MT for everything they've done to help get me to the next level, I went from contacting them to "see how I could do" to this, and I'm completely blown away.

We will see how things go tonight and where I place, but I'm more ramped up than ever to keep improving and seeing where I can go in this crazy sport.

2880143.jpg

2880134.jpg

2880123.jpg

2880127.jpg

2880154.jpg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views