over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Zero Calorie Sweetener Linked To Heart Attack & Stroke

I stopped purposely using any fake sweetener after I read that aspartame was waste product from E. coli. No joke aspartame is actually E. coli shit. Hard to avoid if you use supplements especially whey protein it all has it in it.
Wow didn't know that..yikes.

I put Splenda on everything and I doubt I’ll stop. Even tho I know it’s sucrolose meh

Not to sound too crazy but I had gone to my PCP this year after having two episodes of weird reaction in which I narrowed down to eating chocolate with this Erythritol in it an hour or so prior. This was months ago but I will never touch the stuff again. It kind of makes me feel validated reading these articles.

This is what Lyle McDonald wrote about this study, lol!!!

"Because patients in our observational cohorts were recruited at quaternary referral centers and show a high prevalence of CVD and traditional risk factors, the translatability of our findings to the general population needs to be determined."

Funny how this was left out of the article.

They had pre-existing risk factors. This was a group at medical clinics for other shit.
Unfortunately, I don't see raw data in the original paper to show the numbers here. But it's usually shit like "there were 11 more cases out of 1000 in the sugar alcohol group.

Seriously, don't even bother sharing this type of fucking popsci here. IT IS ALWAYS TRASH.

they shit about all of em, but I still mess with sucralose

Layne Norton has already slowly shit on this study. Before everyone gets up in arms, find people who read and analyze these studies for a living and check their opinion.

There are several (other then Layne) researchers who have pointed out some major flaws in this. Relax.

Horse shit.
We're not allowed to talk about the Pfizer thing causing cardiac issues in young, healthy individuals on this forum, but this "study" is misdirection.
Kiss my ass.

Horse shit.
We're not allowed to talk about the Pfizer thing causing cardiac issues in young, healthy individuals on this forum, but this "study" is misdirection.
Kiss my ass.
I still think it's got some flaws. But I love railing against the hypocritical bs that we can't address the big poke.

I still think it's got some flaws. But I love railing against the hypocritical bs that we can't address the big poke.
I feel the same way BUT what we normally discuss is already in a grey area so to speak so I get it to a certain extent. The up and ups made an executive decision that that subject is heat that they don't need 🤷‍♂️

Layne Norton has already slowly shit on this study. Before everyone gets up in arms, find people who read and analyze these studies for a living and check their opinion.

There are several (other then Layne) researchers who have pointed out some major flaws in this. Relax.
How many of these people were eating MASSIVE calorie surpluses because these items were "keto" and or "sugar free?" How many of them were massively dehydrated as they also lived on diet coke or the like?

TIN FOIL HAT TIME:

How many commonly consumed, previously GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by TPTB aka .gov aka FDA are going to be magically causing blood clots all of a sudden...................cover for something else we were assured was safe???? WTFK

I'm not going to freak out about this as I consume under 2 grams/day of this stuff at most.

I do think it is POSSIBLE that consuming something that we get mg's a day at most from whole food source in 50 GRAM or 1000's of times more than previously in human history COULD cause issues.

I want to know, IF THIS IS TRUE, why in the hell did they not find this when the FDA initially approved this stuff for GRAS status??????????????????

Horse shit.
Kiss my ass.

What you're referring to has nothing to do with bodybuilding/weightlifting lifestyle and we don't have an off topic section.

Artificial sweeteners are something that many of us consume on a regular basis as part of our food and drink consumption.

What you're referring to has nothing to do with bodybuilding/weightlifting lifestyle and we don't have an off topic section.

Artificial sweeteners are something that many of us consume on a regular basis as part of our food and drink consumption.
That's simply not true. It's incredibly important that your cardiovascular system isn't ashambles to do any sort of bodybuilding....which is exactly what that blacklisted topic may be causing issues with.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member