over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Zilla - Please point me in the right direction with "Shitload"

SJR7674

Banned
I want to find an article written or some kind of step by step guide to how to go about doing the shitload properly. Is there somewhere that you can show me where this exists, or if not, could you give me the basics of the 7 days before contest time. I have a show in 4 weeks and I want to try this program. I don't need someone to train me, I have been doing this for 12 years, I just need the info laid out before me so I can incorporate into my program for my physique. I'll return the favor with any questions that you need answered. I am a guru when it comes to everything except last week contest prep.

Thanks

Zilla -direction with "Shitload"

SJR7674 said:
I want to find an article written or some kind of step by step guide to how to go about doing the shitload properly. Is there somewhere that you can show me where this exists, or if not, could you give me the basics of the 7 days before contest time. I have a show in 4 weeks and I want to try this program. I don't need someone to train me, I have been doing this for 12 years, I just need the info laid out before me so I can incorporate into my program for my physique.

I believe you're working with Skip on this correct???
I think I saw that he offered you his address.....

I back, NO...... fully endorse Skip as a contest-prepper and he has worked with quite a few guys on "last week" prep. Skip and I are friends, and I want him to continue to build TEAM SKIP and hopefuly ADD you to his roster.

SJR7674 said:
I'll return the favor with any questions that you need answered. I am a guru when it comes to everything except last week contest prep.

well..... come to think of it......
IF you can determine the information Phil Hernon was talking about and classify each AAS into four catagories by affinity to receptor hubs---> THEN: that would be VERY HELPFUL ;)
Hell----> I'll send you a check !!!!

zilla

Thanks

Yes-Skip and I are speaking about it right now. We will probably do a trial run this week. I am glad to hear that you are friends and that you endorse, since you are the one (correct me if I am wrong) that originally penned the Shitload

I have to throw in my 2 cents worth also......
Skip recently helped me with shit-loading technique and if you've seen my other posts, it WORKED! I took the middleweight and overall this past weekend at a show.
I highly recommend you jump on board with TEAMSKIP and listen to what he tells you!
:cool:

I use to take 1 moduretic at night 7 days days before the show, and 4 days before the show i start carbing up and i take 1 moduretic every 8 hours and never cut the water intake, i tke a lot of water, diet coke, beer and just 4 hours before the show stop eat and water to fell confortable on stage.
I use this method with my athletes too and you can never look flat, i loose auround 15 pounds and i start carb up eaten 10 meals a day with rice the first day, rice and potatoes the second day, rice, potatoes and sweet potatoes the thirth day, and the last day i eat lots of rice, plantain, cereals, and the last food is about 5 home made hamburguers, ice cream with cookes some cake with yelly and during the night i eat rice. My breakfast consist in 10 eggs withes with 2 yolks, ham , bread, waffles with sirup and i get my 15 pounds again but leaner and with a great density look.
I learn from my own mistakes to not be afraid to eat is better to look full than flat even if you are not dry.
and remember..................
there is no space for the littles.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigheinz

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members